Jimmy's never once looked at your work stuff.
吉米从不关注你的工作
Why do you need Caliber papers
你何必用酷博的文件纸
to make him believe you weren't canned?
让他相信你没被解雇
I can't let him know I am losing it right before the wedding.
婚礼迫在眉睫 我不能让他知道我失业了
I'll tell him after.
婚礼后我会告诉他的
Divorce is so much paperwork.
离婚手续很麻烦
He'll never get around to that shit.
他肯定没心思办
Stupid Yvette.
辣鸡伊薇特
I mean, who fires someone right before their wedding?
哪有在别人婚礼前炒了人家的道理
You know what?
你知道吗
I am going to march in there and chew her ass out for you.
我现在就去干掉她给你泄愤
Plus, it's only four episodes,
而且 只有四集
so we can probably watch it all tonight.
我们没准今晚就能看完
Ooh. Let's order Thai.
我们叫泰国菜吧
Okay. Hey.
好的
You know what else we should do?
我们还有件事要做
Rehire Gretchen. What?
雇回格雷琴 什么
Hey, where'd your butt go?
你怎么把裙子拉下来了
I understand that Gretchen is your friend,
我知道格雷琴是你朋友
but she royally screwed up.
但她真的闯了大祸
Did she, though?
有吗
She set off a fire alarm to avoid
她为了不得罪客户
disappointing one of her clients.
触发了火警警报
That is insane.
真是疯了
I feel like you're upset.
我感觉你不太高兴
So what color curry should we get tonight?
我们今晚吃哪种咖喱
Yellow? Red? Blue?
黄咖喱 红咖喱 蓝咖喱
Something came up.
有事要忙了
Just now?
现在吗
Okay.
好吧
My own creation, ripped from my heaving bosom.
我的原创 被生生掠夺
No!
不啊
Edgar, be a dear and answer this, will you?
埃德加宝贝 帮我接个电♥话♥好吗
Whoever it is won't stop calling,
不知道是谁一直在打
and I'm far too distressed
我现在心烦意乱
to synthesize any sort of cogent thought.
无言以对
Jimmy's phone. This is Edgar.
吉米的手♥机♥ 我是埃德加
Uh... huh, hold on.
等一下
The caterer wants to know if you want
婚宴承办人想问你
red or white quinoa in the farro salad.
法罗沙拉里放红藜麦还是白藜麦
We'll get back to you.
我们稍后回复你
I'm gonna ask Gretchen.
我来问下格雷琴
Caliber PR.
酷博公♥关♥
Uh, hi. Gretchen Cutler's office, please?
你好 我找格雷琴·卡特勒
You are hearing this prepared statement
您将听到的是
because you called for Gretchen Cutler,
关于格雷琴·卡特勒的声明
whose employment was terminated immediately
因十二日事件
upon the incident on the 12th.
其雇佣已被终止
If Ms. Cutler has personally injured or assaul...
如卡特勒女士受伤或被...
I left word.
我留言了
Good girl.
乖宝宝
Time for sleepies.
该睡啦
You get some sleep, okay? Good night.
好好睡一觉 晚安
Hey, you want to help me find a new apartment?
你要帮我找新公♥寓♥吗
Bec and I talked Paul into springing for a sweet Airbnb.
保罗同意帮我们租间民宿
"For the baby." Oops.
"为了宝宝"
I'm supposed to do the quotes in my head.
我是不是不该说出来
I have a secret. Hell, yeah.
我有个秘密 是吗
Love secrets. Lay it on me.
我超喜欢秘密的 快告诉我
I'm a lesbian now.
我出柜了
That's, uh...
这真是...
That's...
这...
That's amazing.
太棒了
I am so honored that you would trust me with this. Come here.
你愿意信任我 我很荣幸 抱抱
You outed yourself to the right hombre.
你可找对人了
I'm sort of a lezbo expert.
我可是蕾丝专家
Not 'cause I'm cranked up by the idea of two ladies
不是因为我爱意淫两个女人
smushing their titties and boxes together and whatnots,
裸裎相见 水乳♥交♥融
but on account of my two moms. Your what, now?
而是因为我有两个妈 你什么
Me being born dead was mad stressful on my folks.
我出生时是死胎 这把我父母吓坏了
I survived, but their marriage didn't.
我侥幸存活 但他们离婚了
But it was a stealth blessing
谁知歪打正着
'cause it turns out my mom is super gay.
我妈居然是拉拉
And you turned out like this?
然后你就变成了这样
Right. That's why I'm so mad fucking sensitive.
没错 所以我才这么敏感
I like Yvette so much.
我好喜欢伊薇特
I've never felt this way about anyone,
我从没有过这种感觉
not even Dave Navarro.
大卫·纳瓦罗都没这么吸引我
Plus, I've never dated a woman,
可我从没约过女人
so I don't know if I'm doing any of this right.
所以不知道自己做得对不对
Okay. Let's run through your relaysh right quick.
好吧 我们快速梳理下你们的关系
When was your last hike? Never.
你们上次徒步是什么时候 从没去过
Which Costco do you guys belong to together?
你们是哪家好市多的会员
None. Have you seen Fun Home?
零家 你看过"欢乐之家"吗
How many flannels do you own?
你有几件法兰绒衫
Which Subaru have you test-driven?
你试驾过哪款斯巴鲁车
Zero. How much did you donate to NPR last year?
零款 你去年向NPR捐了多少钱
What's NPR?
什么是NPR
What's your favorite Tegan and Sara album?
你最喜欢出柜姐妹花哪张专辑
Who? Has she made you a chili?
谁 她给你做过辣肉酱吗
What? A chili, beans, meat, a tomato base.
什么 辣肉酱 豆子 肉 番茄底
A chili, goddamn it. We haven't made a chili.
一种辣酱 我们没做过辣肉酱
That's it!
这就得了
You need to do something to let her know
你得做点事让她知道
that you're serious about being a lesbian.
你对她是认真的
Three, two...
三 二...
Home just in time for Wheel.
一回家就能看上幸运之轮
Pretty impressive how I have my commute timed so perfectly, huh, Jimbo?
我通勤时间卡得准吧 吉宝
Another crazy one at work today.
今天办公室又有傻缺事
You know, Debbie, from accounting?
你知道会计部的黛比吗
She ate shit coming out of the bathroom.
她出浴后摔了个狗吃屎
Really fucked herself up. Super funny.
人都站不稳了 笑死了
Also, Mike's cat's butt exploded.
还有 迈克的猫屁♥股♥开花了
Don't you want to know what's wrong?
你不想知道我怎么了吗
Of course.
你说吧
I was essentially fired off my own movie,
我被自己小说改编的电影踢出去了
only to be rewritten by Diablo Cody. Diablo Cody.
改编者变成了迪亚波罗·科蒂
Juno. I do know.
"朱诺"的编剧 我知道
Ever since, I've been in a depressive spiral.
我已经陷在抑郁的漩涡里无法自拔了
I hope that you can still love me through this.
我希望你无论如何 仍然爱我
There, there, bud.
好了 好了 大兄弟
It'll be okay.
都会好的
You know, I really underestimated
你知道吗 我真的低估了
the amount of psychic pain that depression can inflict.
抑郁带来的心灵痛苦
This really puts your past flare-ups into context.
我突然理解你之前的暴躁了
It really does.
真的理解了
Hey, Gretchen.
嘿 格雷琴
Hello there.
你好啊
How are you?
你好吗
So good.
好极了
Work is B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
工作就是一地鸡毛
Debbie from accounting died, so there's a cake for that later.
会计部的黛比死了 我们要吃蛋糕庆祝
And my assistant Mike's cat has a robot butt.
我助理迈克的猫有电动马达臀
You know, cool work stuff.
你懂的 很好用的
All right.
行吧
See ya.
回见
The bells are ringing
# 铃儿叮当 #
For me and my gal
# 为你我奏响 #
The birds are singing
# 鸟儿歌♥唱 #
For me and my gal
# 为你我捧场 #
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表