Adult friendships are so hard to maintain.
成人的友谊是很难维持的
Billy Corgan and I were really close until that year
我和比利·考根以前关系很好 直到那年
that I got the better greenroom at Weenie Roast.
我在音乐节拿到了更好的休息室
He never got over that.
他一直耿耿于怀
Point is, you're lucky.
总之 你很幸运
Okay, there's my ride.
行了 我的车到了
Folds out, motherfucker.
先走一步 这该死的
And then she died.
后来她死了
Hell yeah.
在这儿呢
No, no, no!
不 不 不
I am not supposed to see you.
我不能见你
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
You didn't write your vows?
你没写你的誓言
What? What are you even talking about?
什么 你在说什么呢
I have them right... Oh, fine.
我写了啊 好吧
I had the boys help me.
我让男孩们帮我写的
You care so little about this wedding
你就这么不重视这场婚礼吗
that you even farmed out your vows?
连誓言都交给别人代写
No. I care so much that I hired a professional.
我就是因为太重视才找专业人士帮忙啊
Shitstain had his first poem in The New Yorker when he was 19.
山因斯坦十九岁就在"纽约客"发表诗作了
You don't pick out the flowers,
你不去选花
you don't get your own dress, fine.
没买♥♥婚纱 都没事
But these, these are your vows!
但这可是你的誓言啊
They're a sacred pledge to me,
是要对我说的神圣誓言啊
and you have someone else write them?
你却让别人代写
Why do you even...?
那你为什么还...
Is Edgar getting in your head?
埃德加给你洗♥脑♥了
Is that what this is about?
你是为这个来的吗
No. What-what? No.
不 说什么呢 不是
If what Edgar said didn't affect you,
如果你不在意埃德加说的话
then why didn't you tell me about it?
那为什么不告诉我
Admit it, you normally wouldn't give two shits
承认吧 正常情况下 你根本不会在意
if I didn't write my own vows.
我写没写誓言
You're looking for an excuse.
你不过是在找借口
No, Gretchen. I've been so busy justifying
不 格雷琴 我一直在想
your lack of participation
你不重视婚礼的原因
that I've ignored what you've been trying to tell me:
我都忘了你一直在暗示我
you don't want to get married. I'm not well!
你不想结婚 我病了
No! You can't use that as an excuse here.
不 这不是理由
Your mom was right. Do not bring up my mom!
你妈妈说得对 别提我妈
There's a part of you that will resent me forever if I marry you.
如果我娶了你 你会永远心怀反感
You hate constraints,
你讨厌受人管束
and that is what I will forever be.
我对你来说就是约束
This is insane! Do you want to marry me?
你胡说 你真想嫁给我吗
I am here, aren't I? You're still not saying it.
我不都在这儿了吗 你还是没回答我
I'm in a dress! My mom is here.
我婚纱都穿上了 我妈也来了
Say "I want to marry you."
说"我想嫁给你"
Stop bullying me!
别逼我
Fine!
行
I want to marry you!
我想嫁给你
I do. I want to marry you.
我真的想嫁给你
Goddamn it, Gretchen.
算了 格雷琴
I-I don't think that I want to marry you.
可我不想娶你了
You okay? It's an ambush.
你还好吗 她耍我
I've been ambushed. Gretchen...
我中计了 格雷琴她...
I know. I should have told you.
我知道 我早该告诉你的
You knew? What, you knew?
什么 你都知道什么了
I'm sorry, Jimmy, but I think it's time you guys talked.
对不起 吉米 但我想你俩该谈谈了
They didn't tell you I'd be here.
没想到我在这吧
Nope.
没有
Yeah.
那就好
Listen, I don't...
你知道吗 我都不...
How's New York?
纽约怎么样
Good. Loud.
挺好 很热闹
Lots of triggers, but I'm adapting.
危机四伏 但我正在适应
I'm sorry for what I did back then.
我为当时的所作所为向你道歉
I'm sorry. You should be.
对不起 你本就该道歉
It was inconceivably abhorrent.
简直不可饶恕
I know.
我知道
But you were proved right.
但你是对的
It took me a while to admit it,
我花了很长时间才敢承认
but it was, ultimately,
现在才发现
a rather brave and... selfless act.
你当初的举动 既勇敢又无私
It wasn't selfless.
并非无私
It was the only way I could get away from you.
这是我离开你的唯一方法
S-So, how are you?
最近怎么样
Good.
挺好的
Oh, really good. I'm adapting a murder podcast.
真挺顺利的 我正在改编一个罪案类播客
Yeah, it's... taken years to work out the rights,
我花了好几年才弄清楚这些权利
but I'm interviewing some writers while I'm in town.
但我在城里的时候会采访一些作家
Ah. Well, I would throw my hat in the ring,
那我毛遂自荐一下
but I'm busy writing Depth.
但我正忙着写"深度"呢
Yes. You know, I read Height. So good.
对了 我读过"高度"了 写得很好
Man, those Victorians were messed up.
维多利亚时代的人真是一塌糊涂
So much spanking.
整天打打杀杀的
Ah, you don't know the half of it.
你不了解背景
You don't talk to me.
我不想理你
Come on. It's been long enough.
得了吧 这事都多久了
Besides, haven't you learned by now that I'm always right?
还有 你到现在还不肯承认我都是对的吗
Leave Uncle Edgar alone, baby.
不要烦埃德加叔叔 宝贝
You already caught him.
你已经抓住他了
Pick me up, Daddy. Yes, Miss Bossypants.
要抱抱 爹地 遵命 小祖宗
You met behind my back?
你们背着我见过
Earlier today.
今天早些时候
I conned Edgar into playing tiger with Felicity.
我骗埃德加陪费莉希蒂玩老虎游戏
Come on, Wormy.
来吧 小家伙
Let's go find the appetizers.
我们去吃开胃菜
Is that...?
那是...
Uh, the florist who essed Jimmy's dee? Yes.
口过吉米的花艺师吗 没错
And it got all possible sexual tension off the table forever,
他对她有心理阴影了
thus the perfect nanny.
总而言之 完美的保姆
No danger of Afflecking here.
完全不用担心
There they are.
他们在那
What the hell are you guys all doing out here?
你们都待在这干什么
You can't miss our first dance.
你们不能错过我们的开场舞
I mean, our second first dance. Paul took lessons.
我是说 我们的第二次开场舞 保罗专门学了
Yes. I'm all prepared to do the Lindsay Hop.
没错 我充分学习了琳德西舞步
Or perhaps I'll save that particular move for tonight.
不过这一步也可以留到晚上
I don't know what you're saying.
我听不懂你说的
We'll be right there. I love you.
我们马上就到过去 我爱你
Hey, wait up. Ooh, we met Jimmy Fallon...
等等我 我们碰到了吉米·法♥伦♥
You mad?
你快疯了吧
Only murderously.
气疯了
Though I suppose that dead little heart of yours was in the right place.
虽然我觉得你内心毫无波澜
How'd it go with the house?
房♥子怎么说
Well, it's officially not ours anymore.
那不算是我们的房♥子了
Oh, I'm sorry, bud.
太遗憾了
But you know it was a death trap for kids.
但你知道那里对孩子来说很危险
Yeah. How was your hotel?
是啊 你的酒店如何
Ugh, great.
棒呆了
You were right.
你说得对
I couldn't get through a month without drinking.
我嗜酒如命
But I did get digits.
但男人们依然对我青睐有加
Cute, too. Mama's still got it.
都是小鲜肉哦 你女儿的妈青春依旧
Oh, we should probably go in.
我们该进去了
Watch Paul and Lindsay make the same mistake twice.
围观保罗和琳德西在同一个错误上栽两次
First I'm gonna shake all the presents.
我要先去摇所有的礼物
They ripped off our non-wedding venue,
他们抢了我们原先的结婚场地
they owe me a food processor.
他们欠我一个食物料理机
Forgot my lighter. I'll be right in.
我把打火机忘在外面了 马上来
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表