you've always seen my worth.
你总能发现我的价值
And still, it took me years,
我反而花了很多年
literally, to see yours.
才发现你的价值
It's okay, Jimmy. No. No, it's not.
没关系 吉米 不 不 有关系
You are and have always been my best man
你是我一辈子的伴郎
and my best friend.
一生的挚友
Thanks, Jimmy, I, uh...
谢谢 吉米 我...
I thought this conversation would be easier after everything we did today.
我想今天过后 说这番话会容易些
I wanted to remind you how far you've come,
你经历了很多
how much you've grown,
成长了很多
so I can say this:
我敢肯定地说
don't marry her.
别娶她
You told me not to lie to you,
你让我不要骗你
and the truth is, you can't do it.
真话就是 你不能这么做
You can't marry Gretchen.
你不能娶格雷琴
No. No, Edgar, we're... we're in a good place.
不 埃德加 我们感情很好啊
I mean, she came clean with me. She's stopped lying to me.
她跟我坦白 她不再骗我
For me. I don't think it's enough.
为了我 但我觉得还不够
Because even when you tell each other the truth,
如果你们仅仅是互相坦白
you don't do anything about it
但毫无作为
and you just end up hurting each other.
最终只会互相伤害
I'm not gonna hurt Gretchen.
我不会伤害格雷琴的
Not in ways that count. She's a tough girl.
至少不会那样 她挺坚强的
Beautiful. Are those your vows? Fuck you.
这就是你的婚礼誓言吗 去你的
You guys hold how you don't judge each other as this great thing,
你们都觉得不评价对方是件好事
but it's really not.
但并非如此
It's just a justification for your guys' selfishness.
你们不过是在为自己的自私找借口
You love each other, but that's not the same thing
你们彼此相爱 但并不意味着
as being good for each other.
能让彼此幸福
You stop talking. I'm sorry, Jimmy.
别说了 抱歉 吉米
I'm right. You know I'm right.
我没说错 你心里清楚
I don't give a shit
我一点也不在乎
what you think about our relationship.
你如何看待我们的关系
I never have.
从来没有
You're pathetic. You're nothing!
得了吧 你以为你谁啊
I talked to the venue and the caterers.
我同场地和婚宴承办人谈过了
Stop it. And they are willing
住口 如果你现在取消
to give you half your deposit back if you cancel now.
他们愿意退一半押金
We can get in my car and drive to the desert.
我们可以开车去沙漠
We can drive to San Francisco. We can just drive wherever,
我们可以去旧金山 去哪都行
just as long as you...
只要你…
We are done. Jimmy.
我们绝交吧 吉米
I don't want to see you ever again.
别再让我看到你
You'll destroy each other.
你们会毁了对方的
There is no way I'd rather go.
我没有其他选择了
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表