I, uh... yes. I'm speechless.
我... 我无话可说了
Bravo, everyone. Yeah.
太棒了 各位 没错
Yeah!
真棒
Jimmy, is this real life?
吉米 这是现实吗
So, pretty good, huh?
所以呢 不错吧
You let us murder someone.
你们让我们杀了个人
How did you...?
你们怎么...
Well, we knew you'd demand real booze
我们知道 如果车上的酒是保罗酿的
if we had Paul make home brew. What?
你们肯定会去买♥♥现成的酒 什么
But I brewed the ale in good faith,
但我是怀着好心酿麦芽酒的
independent of the scheming.
跟你们的谋划无关
It led us to where
于是我们去了那家店
Paul F. Tompkins would be waiting.
而保罗·F·汤普金斯早就等在那了
And you, sir...
至于您 先生...
I knew eight years of stage combat would pay off.
我就知道八年的舞台打斗不是白费的
Plus, I make my own squibs.
再说了 我有人设的
So, you and Edgar aren't...
这么说 你和埃德加不再...
Working together anymore? No.
一起工作了吗 对
So, with this, you are free.
拿着这个 你就自♥由♥了
And you promise not to go to DB Industries' HR department
但你得保证不再去人事部门
with any more allegations of alleged abuse.
做些莫须有的虐待指控了
Got to say,
不得不说
that disgusting threesome runner you guys made up?
你们编出的三人行桥段够恶心的
I almost broke, like, five times.
我差点破功了 差不多有五次
We are not leaving you behind.
我们不会把你丢下的
Calm the fuck down. Okay.
冷静点吧 好吧
What?
怎么了
Mexico? I thought you hated change.
墨西哥 我以为你讨厌改变的
I suppose there might be some circumstances in life
我想生活中可能有些情况
that do change things, like murder.
是会让人改变的 比如杀人
Or kids.
或者孩子
Right.
没错
Or murder.
或者杀人
Congrats on knocking up my big sister, you stud.
恭喜你搞大了我姐姐的肚子 你个种猪
I heartily apologize.
我诚心诚意地道歉
It's okay.
没关系
Sister fucker.
操姐姐的家伙
Ew, you made my sister come.
你能让我姐姐高♥潮♥
No, don't make me laugh.
不 别让我笑了
Tears will feed the yeast.
眼泪会催化酵母菌的
Anytime
# 无论何时 #
You're feeling lonely
# 当你感到孤单 #
Anytime
# 无论何时 #
You're feeling blue
# 当你感到沮丧 #
Anytime
# 无论何时 #
You feel downhearted
# 当你感到消沉 #
That will prove your love
# 那就说明 #
To me is true
# 你真心爱我 #
Anytime
# 无论何时 #
You're thinking 'bout me
# 当你想起我 #
That's the time
# 那也说明 #
I'm thinking 'bout you.
# 我正想着你 #
So?
怎么样
Hard core?
硬核吗
Hard core.
硬核
One plot hole.
有一个漏洞
How did you know we'd shoot him?
你们怎么知道我们会开枪
Ah, we didn't know for sure, but you did.
我们也不确定 但你们开枪了
You killed him to save me.
你们为了救我杀了他
Ultimate bad boy move, huh?
不良少年的举动 是吧
Yeah.
没错
Wait, where'd you get the gun?
等等 你哪来的枪
Oh, your dad bought it when he came to visit, remember?
你♥爸♥爸来的时候买♥♥的 还记得吗
You've had a gun in your room since then?
你从那时起就在房♥间里放着一把枪吗
Wow. I've called you
过去的一年里
some truly awful things this past year.
我可对你说了不少刻薄话啊
You could've just ended it all.
你本可以了结一切的
Well, yeah, I mean... The constant nay saying,
我是想过... 一直被批评
the endless cooking and cleaning,
不间断地做饭 打扫
the irrational subservience.
违心地服从
With a simple twitch of your finger,
你只要轻轻扣动手指
the misery could have ceased forever.
这些痛苦就会永远消失了
And still, you chose not to kill yourself.
但你仍然没有选择自我了结
Bravo, Edgar.
真棒 埃德加
Hey, I'm sorry about the script, Jimmy, but you can't turn it in.
剧本的事对不起 吉米 但你不能这么交上去
I suspected it wasn't very good.
我也觉得可能写得不是太好
Will you help me fix it?
你能帮我改改吗
Yeah.
好
I'll call the studio, say you're consulting.
我会联♥系♥电影公♥司♥ 就说你在润色
Cowriting. Fine.
是合写 好吧
Just promise you'll never lie to me again.
总之你保证以后不再骗我了
I promise.
我保证
Gretchen's been stealing meds from my medicine cabinet,
格雷琴一直在从我的药柜里面偷药
a ton of them, for weeks now.
偷了不少 有好几周了
So what? She loves pills.
那又怎样 她喜欢嗑药
No. This is the serious stuff.
不 我是认真的
And I don't think it's for fun this time.
我不觉得这次是在开玩笑
We talked till late that night
# 我们那晚聊至深夜 #
I walked her home
# 我步行送她回家 #
Debating gun rights
# 讨论持枪权 #
We put our differences aside
# 我们放下了分歧 #
Under the parking lights
# 在停车灯下 #
Two years soon passed
# 两年白驹过隙 #
She sent a picture from Spain
# 她从西班牙发来照片 #
On a stone street, a seedling
# 石砌的街道上 幼苗 #
Was growing in a storm drain
# 在排水沟生长 #
Familiar plight...
# 熟悉的困境... #
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表