剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
注意 美国联邦通讯委员会
Warning. The Federal Communications Commission
美国英雄故事
判定本剧会对人造成情感冲击
has determined the following content to be emotionally harmful.
绝不适合儿童观看
Young children should not view this content under any circumstances,
即便有家长或监护人陪伴 也不建议观看
even if supervised by a parent or guardian.
本剧传达的内容
The views and opinions expressed,
包括对有色人种的描述
including the depictions of persons of color
以及对LGBTQA+人群的看法
and members of the LGBTQA+ community
都与美国政♥府♥的官方立场无关
do not reflect any official policy or position of the U.S. Government.
本剧包含敏感内容
This program contains graphic language,
暴♥力♥画面 裸♥露♥镜头 厌女情节 种族歧视
violence, nudity, misogyny, racism,
反犹太主义 仇恨犯罪
anti-semitism, hate crimes,
以及性侵内容
and depictions of sexual assault.
请酌情观看
Be advised.
请酌情观看
美国英雄故事
我死了
I'm dead.
被一枪爆头
Shot in the head.
尸体被冲到了波士顿港
Washed up in Boston Harbor.
这是我存留人世的最后一张照片
That's the last photo that will ever be taken of me.
东德人 连环儿童杀手 夜枭怀疑他就是"兜帽判官"
我是罗尔夫·穆勒 马戏团大力士
Rolf Muller. Circus Strongman.
可这并不是我的真身
Except that's not me.
我只想骗过大家 躲避无尽的查问
I just need people to think it is so they'll stop looking.
时候未到 不能告诉你我的真实身份
I'm not ready to tell you who I really am.
一旦告诉你 你就不会再看下去了
If I did, you wouldn't watch until the end.
还是从头讲起吧
So, let's start at the beginning.
纽约公报
外星入侵只是电台播报的骗局
重磅消息
Extry, extry!
世界大战播报引曼哈顿陷入恐慌
War of the Worlds broadcast throws Manhattan into panic!
外星入侵只是...
Alien invasion just a--
一场骗局 卖♥♥报啦
Hoax! Read all about it!
抢劫 所有人立刻趴下
This is a stick up! Everyone on the ground, now!
交出钱包和手表
Wallets and watches!
立刻打开保险箱
Open that safe, now!
我们没有保险箱
We don't-- we don't have a safe.
抓个女人过来
Grab one of the dames!
起来
On your feet!
赶紧打开保险箱
Now, you open that safe,
不然就打爆她的头 脑浆流满地
or we blow her brains out all over your Lux Laundry Soap!
-给你三秒钟 -求你了 我们没有保险箱 我发誓
- You got three seconds. - Please, there's no safe, I swear!
三 二
Three... two...
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁
Who am I?
小时候 每当我看向镜中
When I was little, every time I looked in the mirror,
总能看到一个陌生人回望我
I saw a stranger staring back at me.
他怒不可遏
He was very, very angry.
这怒气要如何安置
What could I do with all this anger--
如何应对这股无法遏制的狂暴气息
hot, vibrating electricity with no place to ground it?
若他的愤怒无法释放
If he couldn't release his rage...
也许我可以助他将其隐藏
maybe I could help him hide it.
披着自己的皮囊 我向来不自在
I never felt comfortable in my own skin,
于是我打造了新的伪装
so I made a new one.
披上这身制♥服♥ 我就与他合为一体
And when I slipped it on, he and I became one.
我能感受到他的怒火
His anger became mine,
以及对追求正义的渴望
as did his thirst for justice.
我是谁呢
So, who am I?
要是我知道答案
If I knew the answer to that...
我就不会戴面具了
I wouldn't be wearing a fucking mask.
简 请节哀
Jane, I'm so sorry.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
抱歉 我来之前该问清楚
I'm sorry, I should've called.
我没想到会来这么多人
I didn't know all these people were gonna be here.
你就是安吉拉吧 我是乔·凯恩
You must be Angela. Joe Keene.
参议员
Senator.
叫我名字就好
Just Joe.
简得称呼我为"参议员" 毕竟她在我手下办事
Jane here has to call me Senator because she works for me.
曾经为你办事
Used to work for you.
请节哀 贾德是个好人
I'm so sorry for your loss. Judd was a great man.
谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
我就是想告诉你
I just want you to know
只要能抓住杀人凶手
whatever resources y'all need to get the animals who did this,
你可以调用所有资源
they're yours.
我不是警♥察♥了
I'm not a cop anymore.
我退休了
I retired.
对 抱歉
Right. Of course. I'm sorry.
把花给我吧 简 有花瓶吗
Can I take those flowers? Jane, do you have a vase?
亲爱的 你还好吧
Honey, are you okay?
天呐
Jesus!
真抱歉 我来本是想照看你
I'm so sorry. I came over here to take care of you.
结果换我照顾你了
Now I get to take care of you.
你该去招待朋友们
You should be with your friends.
你也是我的朋友
You are my friend too.
他也是
And so was he.
他生前很喜欢你
He loved you.
真的
He really did.
抓住杀害他的混♥蛋♥
You get those fuckers that did this to him.
好吗
Okay?
你多休息会儿吧
And you take as much time as you need.
Bucephalus是亚历山大大帝的爱马
吁 "悍马"
Whoa up, Bucephalus.
快点吧
Please, let's get on with it.
柯珞克珊 谎言何时不算谎言呢
Ms. Crookshanks, when is a lie not a lie?
表演时说的台词就不算谎言 主人
When it's acting, Master.
今晚可得真情实感地流泪啊
Real tears tonight, yeah?
绝对发自肺腑
Every drop, sir.
先生
Sir?
抱歉 能把我送您的手表借给我吗
Forgive me, I shall require the watch I gifted you.
当做道具
As a prop.
你有没有想过 菲利普
Has it ever occurred to you, Mr. Philips...
其实你就是一个道具
you are the prop?
你希望我能想到吗 先生
Would you like it to occur to me, sir?
我希望你能想到[发生在你身上]的事多了
There are so many things I'd like to occur to you.
行了 傻蛋们 好戏该开场了
All right, dimwits... On with the show!
这是我人生中最幸福快乐的六个月 乔
These have been the happiest six months of my life, Jon.
我也是 珍妮
And mine, Janey.
走之前 再喝点啤酒吧
Time for another beer before we go?
真奇怪
Confound it!
我的表不见了 你修好了吗
I don't have my watch. Have you fixed it yet?
修好了
I did, indeed!
该死 我一定是把表落在...
Damn! I must have left it in the...
一定是落在内部磁场发生器里了
"Must have left it in the intrinsic field generator!"
我去拿
I'll go fetch it.
太好了 找到了
Eureka! There it is!
天呐
My!
我被锁住了
I appear to be locked in.
珍妮
Janey!
帮我开门吧
If you could just open the door.
打不开 这把锁...
I can't! The lock, it's...
就像戈尔迪之结一样难解
As impenetrable as the Gordian Knot itself!
按神谕 能解开此结者即可为亚细亚国王 后此结被亚历山大大帝解开
就像戈尔迪之结一样难解
It's as impenetrable as the Gordian Knot itself!
乔
Jon.
我真不忍♥亲眼看你被量子场毁灭
I can't bear to see your body being torn asunder by the quantum fates!
我爱你 乔·奥斯特曼
I love you, Jon Osterman!
我也爱你 珍妮·斯蕾特
And I love you, Janey Slater!
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
主人
Master!
哭啊 柯珞克珊 眼泪呢
The tears, Crookshanks... Let's see those damn tears!
乔
Jon.
我亲爱的乔
My dear beloved Jon.
天呐 乔
My God! Jon?
是你吗
Is that you?
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表