剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
在我发生意外之前 我们说过这个吗
Did we talk about this before my accident?
并没有意外发生
There was no accident.
什么
What?
就是个谎言而已
It was a lie.
一个我们能在一起的谎言
A lie so that we could be together.
至少在一起一段时间
At least for a while.
如果有安慰的话 这其实是你的想法
If it's any consolation, it was your idea.
亲爱的
Honey,
我不知道
I don't know what...
他们对你做了什么
they did to you,
但是 我觉得你吃的药
but I think the drug you took
在搅乱你的思维
is messing you up.
你和你平常不太一样
You're not yourself.
不是的 Jon
No, Jon.
你才不是你自己
You're not yourself.
我不叫Jon
My name is not Jon.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
我们有麻烦了
We're in fucking trouble.
- 我爱你 - 我们才刚见面
- I love you. - We just met.
你是什么时候爱上我的
When'd you fall in love with me
我早已 爱上了你
I... was already in love with you.
在你遇见我之前吗
Before you even saw me?
我没有经历过 之前的概念
I don't experience the concept of... before.
所以 那就是没有一个瞬间的时刻了
So... there's no moment?
- 瞬间的时刻 - 一个瞬间的时刻
- Moment? - A moment.
当你意识到 我坠入爱河了的时候
When you realized, "I'm in love."
这就是那个瞬间
This is the moment.
我刚才跟你说过 你不能救我
I just told you that you can't save me.
然而 你无论如何都要放手一试
And you're gonna try to anyway.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表