剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
I heard a voice inside my head and it said...
它告诉我要去伤害别人
it told me I had to... hurt people,
然后我就想
and I think...
我想 也许我照做了
I think maybe I did that.
我听到自己脑海里的声音 然后
I heard a voice inside my head and...
小心独眼巨人
Beware of the Cyclops.
声音
...voice...
在自己脑海里
inside of my head--
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我知道他们的计划
I know their plan.
你要赶紧下来这边
You need to come down here right now.
下来哪里
Come down where?
肉库区
The meatpacking district.
影院里有暴♥乱♥
There was a riot in a theater.
独眼巨人在用影院投影仪
Cyclops is using film projectors
让黑鬼们互相对立起来
to turn Negroes against each other.
我跟踪他们到仓库
I followed them to a warehouse.
所以 这就是你追查的那个宏大又阴险的阴谋吗
So, this is your vast and insidious conspiracy?
William 你们这些人应该知道
William, you of all people should know.
Harlem(哈莱姆区): 纽约市曼哈顿的一个社区
曾长♥期♥是20世纪美国黑人文化与商业中心 也是犯罪与贫困的主要集中区
是哈莱姆区的居民他们自己引发的暴♥乱♥
The residents of Harlem cause riots all on their own.
不 不 这是真的
No, no! This is real!
这就像是一些催眠术
It's some kind of mesmerism.
我找到的那本书
That book I found...
- 独眼巨人是 - 对对 没错 是独眼巨人
- Cyclops is-- - Yes, yes, yes. Cyclops, Cyclops, Cyclops.
天哪 所以3K党是
Dear God. So, the Klan
在利用思维控制吗
is using mind control?
你知道那东西听起来有多荒唐吗
Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?
你喝高了吗
Have you been drinking?
- 没有 - 是吗 也许你应该去喝点
-No. -Well, maybe you should be.
来这里吧 你可以带上你的红色文档[独眼标志封面] 然后我们聊聊吧
Come over. You can bring your red file and we can talk about it.
我不想过去那边
I don't want to come over.
你得联♥系♥别人
You need to get the others
然后到这里帮我
and come down and help me.
你说过你会帮我的
You said you would help me.
我很抱歉 William
I'm sorry, William,
但这等事真的不是
but this sort of thing isn't really
民兵们该干的
the Minutemen's cup of tea.
恐怕你是要
I'm afraid you're going to have to solve
自己解决这黑色动荡了
black unrest all on your own.
那么 如果你改变主意的话 我很愿意见到你
Now, if you change your mind, I would love to see you.
老天爷
Jeez Louise.
不爽的一天 对吧
Rough day, huh?
你在这里干什么 伙计
What are you doing down here, buddy?
我认识所有在这里巡逻的警♥察♥
I know all the cops who walk this beat,
你并不是他们的其中一员吧
and you ain't one of them.
噢
Oh...
我知道你在找什么
I know what you're looking for.
免费牛排
Free steaks.
任何愿意冒生命危险的穿蓝警服的男孩
Any boy in blue willing to put his life on the line
都应该得到一点感激
deserves a little gratitude.
来吧
Come on.
我们去仓库吧
Let's go to the warehouse.
我会给你我最好的那一份 让你带回家给你的太太
I'll give you my best cut to take home to the missus.
尽管 据我所知
Though, from what I've heard about your kind,
或许你有足够的肉去满足她了 对吧
you probably got more than enough meat to satisfy her, huh?
这是你的仓库吗
This your warehouse?
是的 警官 当然了
Yes, sir. Sure is.
嘿
Hey.
我认识你吗 没有冒犯的意思
Do I know you? No offense,
但你们这种玩意过不了多久就分不清了
but you jigs start to blend together after a whi--
他们问我是怎么知道
# They asked me how I knew #
我的爱人情意真挚
# My true love was true #
我理直气壮回答
# I of course replied #
这里面有些东西
# Something here inside #
是不能被否认的
# Cannot be denied #
不要 不要
No! No!
恋爱中的人是盲目的
# All who love are blind #
当你的心在燃烧澎湃时
# When your heart's on fire... #
打你自己
Hit yourself,
一遍又一遍
again and again.
所有的黑人都是你的敌人
All Negroes are your enemy.
攻击他们
Attack them.
不要伤害任何白种男人 女人或者小孩
Do not bring harm to any white man, woman, or child.
针对彼此就够了
Only each other.
邪恶地战斗吧
Fight viciously.
憎恨他们
Hate them.
在他们的献血沾满你的手之前 千万别停下来
Do not stop until their blood covers your hands.
然后接着
And then...
打你自己
hit yourself...
再次地
...again...
- 该死 - 一遍又
-Shit. -...and again,
一遍地
and again--
我隐藏不了眼泪
# Tears I cannot hide #
所以我微笑着说
# So, I smile and say #
所以我取笑他们
# So I chaffed them #
然后我欢乐地笑着
# And I gaily laughed #
认为他们竟然怀疑我的爱情
# To think they could doubt my love #
然而今天
# Yet today #
我的爱已飞逝
# My love has flown away #
现在
# Now #
饱受朋友的讥笑
# Laughing friends deride #
我隐藏不了泪水
# Tears I cannot hide #
所以 我微笑着说
# So, I smile and say #
当可爱的火苗熄灭了
# When a lovely flame dies #
烟雾
# Smoke #
弥漫着你的眼
# Gets in your eyes #
我就像你一样
I'm like you.
不是
No.
不 不是
No! No.
住手 爸爸 拜托了
Stop, Daddy, please!
住手
Stop!
不是 不是
No, no, no!
住手
Stop!
Marcus在这里
Marcus here was...
- 我想要把这个妆抹掉 - 你不能把这个抹掉
-I was just trying to take it off. -You can't take it off.
- 你永远都抹不掉 - 不对 我可以
-You can't ever take it off. -That's not true. I can--
你不能 你要躲在那头套后面
You can't! You need to hide under that hood
因为你无法忍♥受看到自己变成了什么样
'cause you can't stand to see what you've become.
- 我还是我 - 哪一个我
-I'm still me. -Which me?
你不应该成为蒙面侠客的 我以为
You never should've done this. I thought
它会帮你摆脱你的心魔 但是
it would help you get rid of this thing you have, but...
你摆脱不了 它只是助长罢了
it didn't get rid of it. It just fed.
我们要回家 现在就要
We need to go home, now.
- 我们要回塔尔萨的家 - 不行
-We need to go home to Tulsa. -No!
我不会回去的
I'm not going back there.
我没有说你 Will Reeves
I wasn't talking about you, Will Reeves.
就在上面这里 继续推
Just up here. Keep pushing.
你要做我让你做的每件事
You're gonna do everything I tell you to.
- 明白了吗 - 我明白了
- Understand? - I understand.
你不用推了
You can stop now.
发生什么事
What's happening?
你是谁
Who are you?
正义
Justice.
不管你觉得我做了什么 你不会懂的
Whatever you think I did, you don't understand.
我他妈的想帮你们
I'm trying to fucking help you people.
你不知道这里到底在发生着什么
You don't know what's really happening here.
在你的壁橱里 有一套3K党的长袍
You have a Klan robe in your closet.
是我爷爷的
My granddad's.
我有权利保存它
I have a right to keep it.
这是我的遗产
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表