剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
So...
在你们的帮助之下
with your help,
献上你们的生命
with your lives,
利用你们的残肢
with your... broken, mangled old bodies,
无论如何
one way or another,
我都会逃离这个遗忘之地
I will escape this godforsaken place.
准备好 柯珞克珊
To your merits, Ms. Crookshanks!
-装填好了吗 菲利普 -好了 先生
- Are we loaded, Mr. Philips? - Yes, sir.
听我口令 柯珞克珊
On my mark, Ms. Crookshanks!
三
Three,
二 一
two, one,
发射
away!
你看什么呢
What are you reading?
《瓦解》
Things Fall Apart.
奥康库最后上吊自杀了
Okonkwo hangs himself in the end.
谢谢剧透
Thanks for the warning.
我是在挑事
I'm trying to pick a fight.
我察觉到了
I noticed.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me
联调局探员找你谈话了
that the woman from the FBI came by and talked to you?
联调局探员找我谈话了
The woman from the FBI came by, talked to me.
她想问贾德身亡当晚 是谁打来的电♥话♥
She wanted to know who called the house the night Judd got killed.
她肯定查了通话记录
Guess she must've checked the phone records.
你怎么说
So, what'd you say?
我告诉她 我们俩当时正在衣柜做♥爱♥
I told her you and I were having sex in the closet
然后电♥话♥响了
when the phone rang.
你接了电♥话♥ 但是...
You answered, but...
我不知道是谁打来的电♥话♥
I didn't know who you were talking to.
挂掉电♥话♥后 你给了我一把枪就走了
Then you handed me a gun and left.
你彻夜未归
I didn't see you all night long,
第二天一早 你才回来
and the next morning, you came back
你告诉我 你爷爷杀了我们的朋友...
and told me your grandfather murdered our friend,
我疑惑不解 因为...
which was... confusing because...
你从没提过 你有个爷爷
you never told me you had a grandfather.
你才没这么说
You didn't say any of that.
对 安吉拉
No, Angela.
我撒谎了
I lied.
可你讨厌撒谎
And you hate lying.
没错
I do.
她知道我们相识于越南
She knew that we met in Vietnam.
你...
Did you...
告诉她 你的遭遇了吗
tell her about your accident?
没聊到这事
It didn't come up.
很好
Good.
她好像想帮你
I think she wants to help you.
怎么说
Why?
我的直觉 也许她能找到他
It's just a feeling I have. Maybe she knows how to find him.
那个老头
The old man.
我自己也能找到
I can find him all by myself.
好
Okay.
衣柜见
Meet you in the closet.
妈
Mom?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我做噩梦了
I had a nightmare.
给我讲讲
Tell me.
梦中 我在一个村庄
I was in a village.
来了一帮人...
Men came...
他们烧毁了村庄
and burned it.
赶着我们往前走
And then they made us walk.
我走了好久好久
I was walking for so long.
妈...
Mom...
我的脚现在还疼
my feet still hurt.
很好
Good.
你能送我回去睡觉吗
Will you walk me back to bed?
不能 亲爱的
No, my love.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 里弗斯先生
Good night, Mr. Reeves.
晚安 小姑娘
Good night, young lady.
我们说到哪儿了
Where were we?
你很担心
You're worried.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
我很忧虑
I'm concerned.
两者有何不同
What's the difference?
故意把药留下是欲擒故纵
The pills, they're passive aggressive exposition.
要想告诉她你的身份 直说就是了
If you want her to know who you are, just tell her.
她不会听我讲
She's not gonna listen.
她必须亲身经历才会懂
She has to experience things by herself.
-爱她就不能娇纵她 未免太过严厉了 -是吗
- It's still too cute by half. - Yeah?
你不也是"虎妈式"教育女儿吗
Is that why you're doing the same thing to your daughter?
两者截然不同
It's entirely different.
而这...
And this...
正是我忧虑的地方
is the source of my concern.
牵扯到家人 就会丧失判断力
When family's involved, judgment gets cloudy,
退缩不前[脚冷]feet get cold,
协议就会作废
deals get broken.
你的心不在这儿
You're not in.
我的腿脚好得很
My feet are just fine.
还要多久
How much longer?
三天
Three days.
安吉拉的家人...
Angela's family...
没错
That is true.
我背叛了她
I betrayed her.
三天后
And in three days,
她就会知道我的所作所为
she'll know what I have done,
并因此记恨我
and she'll hate me for it.
你居然还在忧虑...
And you're concerned about...
我是否心意已决
whether I am in.
我心意已决
Well, I am in.
绝不回头
All the way.
滴答
Tick Tock.
滴答 滴答
Tick Tock. Tick Tock.
滴答
Tick Tock.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表