剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
我是乔 也不是乔
I am both Jon and not Jon.
我是过去 现在和未来的集♥合♥
I am the past, the present, and the future all at once.
我是法力无边的万能神灵之化身
Boundless omniscience incarnate,
在闪烁的新星周身飞转
swirling in the luminous plasma of a newborn star!
我乃...
I am...
曼哈顿博士
Dr. Manhattan!
乔 这就是结局吗
Jon... is this the end?
万物无休止 珍妮
Nothing ends, Janey.
万物永无尽头
Nothing ever ends.
妙极了
Fantastic!
精彩
Bravo!
精彩
Bravo!
全仰仗您的妙笔 主人
It was all your magnificent words, Master.
哪里的话 是大家合作的成果
Poppycock! It was us. It was all of us, working together.
超凡脱俗
Transcendent!
令您满意 是我们的追求 主人
We're thrilled you enjoyed it, Master!
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen...
精彩绝伦
Fantastic.
演得好
Job well done.
赶紧把菲利普的尸体抬走吧
Now, if you would kindly remove Mr. Philips's corpse.
要把他和其他尸体一起放在酒窖吗 先生
Shall we put him in the cellar with the others, sir?
不好意思 你叫什么来着
I'm sorry. Your name is...?
-蒙特罗斯 先生 -蒙特罗斯
- Montrose, sir. - Montrose.
你愿意做新任菲利普吗
How would you like to be the new Mr. Philips?
我的荣幸 主人
I'd be honored, Master.
菲利普 就放在地下室吧
Mr. Philips, the basement will be perfect.
很快就会派上用场
We'll have use for him before too long.
不对 等下
No, wait.
表停了吗 主人
Has it stopped, Master?
不 柯珞克珊
No, Ms. Crookshanks.
好戏才刚开始
It's only just begun.
你干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
煮鸡蛋啊 你喜欢老一点吗
Cooking some eggs. You like 'em hard-boiled?
哪儿来的鸡蛋
Where'd you get eggs from?
街对面商店买♥♥的啊
Grocery, across the street.
你逃脱又回来了
You left and then you came back?
我们还没聊完呢
We hadn't done talking yet.
我按你说的做了
Well, I did what you wanted.
做什么了
What'd I want?
见不得人的丑事[衣柜里的骷髅]Skeletons in the closet?
我没懂
I'm not following you.
你之前说 克劳福德有见不得人的丑事
You said Crawford had skeletons in his closet,
所以 我就去翻了他家衣柜
so I went and I looked in his fucking closet.
我只是个比喻啊
I didn't mean literally.
这是什么
What's this?
是你放进去的吗 你想陷害他
Did you put it there? Are you trying to set him up?
我可是轻而易举就找到了
Because that was really fucking easy to find.
-在他衣柜里吗 -对
- Was it in his closet? - Yes.
几楼啊 我坐着轮椅可没法上楼
What floor was it on? You know, I can't go up stairs.
那也没妨碍你吊死他啊
Yet you hung a man from a tree.
嗯 有道理
Yeah. That's true.
你想说服我 他是"七骑团"成员
You trying to make me think that he's one of them? The Kavalry?
奉行白人至上主义的民间组织
在衣柜里挂3K党白袍 理由有很多啊
Well, there's plenty of good reasons for a man to hide a Klan robe in a closet,
除了是其成员 我可想不到别的解释了
but I just can't think of any.
你最好赶紧老实交代
You better tell me what the fuck is going on here
不然我就逮捕你
or I'm taking you in.
你要是想逮捕我 早就动手了
If you wanted to take me in, you would've done it by now.
不过就算被捕 也会有人来救我
If it's any consolation, I would've been rescued anyway.
谁会去救你
Rescued by fucking who?
我的朋友身居高位
I've got friends in high places.
喂
Hello?
晚上好 是威尔吗
Good evening. Is this Will?
-是 -你好 威尔
- Yes. - Hello, Will.
你将基因样本提交给了...
Your DNA sample submitted to...
格林伍德文化遗产中心
The Greenwood Center for Cultural Heritage...
现已检测完毕
has been processed.
恭喜
Congratulations!
你可以领♥取♥《种族暴♥力♥受害者法案》规定的补偿金
You are eligible to be a beneficiary of the Victims of Racial Violence Act.
同时 我们还检测到了你的其他亲属
You should also know that we have identified...
包括 两名长辈和两名后代
two... ancestors and... two... descendants
他们都是你的直系亲属
in your family tree.
如果你知道他们的名字
If you know their names,
我们可以为你们确认血缘关系
we can confirm their relationship to you.
如愿尝试 请说出他们的名字
If you'd like to try, please say their name now.
安吉拉·艾柏
Angela Abar.
威尔 安吉拉·艾柏是你的孙女
Will. Angela Abar is your... granddaughter.
你的父母...
Your parents...
从没跟你提起我吗
didn't tell you anything about me?
没有
Nothing.
你想知道什么
Now, what do you want to know?
我想知道 你为何现身
I want to know why you're here.
我想见见你
I wanted to meet you.
告诉你 你的出身
And show you where you came from.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
美国有色人种士兵
照顾这个孩子
什么鬼
What the fuck?
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表