剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
You actually built it.
很壮观
It's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
该去杀神了
Now, we have a god to kill.
出发吧
Let's roll out, shall we?
梦境剧场
我来拿报纸
I'm here to pick up my papers.
赵妪
Lady Trieu.
居然能见到你的真身
Never thought I'd see you in the flesh.
好好瞧瞧吧
Well, take a good look.
之后 我就不是这副模样了
This is the last time I'll be in it.
时间胶囊
The time capsule.
-晚安 先生 -晚安 女士
‐ You have a good night, sir. ‐ You too, young lady.
帽子很好看
That's a great hat.
天呐
Good God!
罗伯特·雷德福还是总统
Robert Redford is still president?
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
最高法♥院♥任命听证会延长
你知道你长得像谁吗
You know who you look like?
-不知道 像谁啊 -阿德里安·维特
‐ No, tell me. ‐ Adrian Veidt.
法老王
Ozymandias, huh?
几分神似而已
Not exactly, I mean, but...
去生日宴上假扮他 还能蒙混过关
well, you could do birthday parties and shit.
请问一下
May I ask you
大家觉得他最后去向如何
what everybody thinks happened to him?
没人在乎
Nobody cares.
他十年前就消失了 老黄历了
He ghosted 10 years ago. Man's old news.
但我听说...
But I heard...
有一天 他走进了丛林
that one day, he just walked into the jungle
之后再无音信
and never came back.
他像人猿泰山一样 和动物为伍了
He's living with the animals, like Tarzan or some shit.
-荒谬 -是吗
‐ That's absurd. ‐ Yeah?
那你觉得他去哪儿了
So, what do you think happened to him?
他之前被困在了木星的卫星上
He was stranded on a moon of Jupiter,
在无人知晓的星球上饱受折磨
quietly going insane.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
"以色列已然荒芜"
"Israel is desolate,
"种子全无"
"And her seed is no more.
"巴勒斯坦成了埃及的寡妇"
"And Palestine has become a widow for Egypt."
什么
What?
末日来了 朋友
It's the end, my friend.
末日将近
The end is nigh.
放开我
Get the fuck off of me!
天呐 那是老凯恩参议员吧
Jesus. That's Senator Keene Sr., isn't it?
没想到他背地里也种族歧视啊
Never would've had him pegged as a secret racist.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们的好戏似乎准备开场了
Looks like you're getting ready for quite a show.
-我们在等什么呀 -收到吗
‐ You wanna tell me what we're all waiting for? ‐ Come in!
该死 收到吗
Fuck, are you there?
回话
Come in!
怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
艾柏出来了 她朝我们开枪了
Abar just came out of the house. She's shooting at us!
该死
Shit.
出事了
We got a situation.
出什么事了
What do you mean, we got a situation?
别激动 别看我
Stay cool. Don't look at me.
我说了 别看我
I said don't look at me.
-到底怎么回事 -别乱动
- What the hell's going on? ‐ Sit tight.
-说话啊 该死 -一有机会
- Talk to me, goddammit! ‐ Soon as I get a chance,
我就带我们俩离开
I'll get us outta here.
-谁开枪了 -反光镜
- Who's fucking shooting? ‐ Mirror Guy?
是"镜中人"
It's Looking Glass.
她回击又怎样
I don't give a fuck if she's shooting back.
赶紧开枪
You take the shot.
这帮混♥蛋♥带我来此 让我出♥卖♥♥♥安吉拉
These fuckers brought me here to flip on Angela,
完事之后 又想去我家杀了我
then showed up at my house to try and kill me.
我回来拿东西
I came back to get something.
-到底怎么回事 -说话啊
‐ What the fuck's going on here? ‐ Fucking answer!
-笼子为谁准备 -我怎么知道
‐ Who's the cage for? - Damned if I know.
开枪 该死
Take the shot, goddammit.
太好了
Yeah!
乔
Jon...
天呐
Holy shit.
居然成功了
It worked.
成功了
It worked.
我抓住你了
I got you!
蓝混♥蛋♥
You blue fuck!
抓住你了
I got you.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你无能为力 我们已经抓住他了
You can't stop it. We've got him.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他能力无边
He had all the power in the world.
可不知是懒还是蠢 居然无所作为
Still too lazy or too stupid to do anything with it.
还有七根手指
You got seven more left,
再不说 就拔掉你的牙
then I'm gonna start on your motherfucking teeth.
快说
Now...
他在哪儿
where is he?!
34年前
Thirty‐four years ago,
阿德里安·维特释放了怪物
Adrian Veidt unleashed his monster on the world.
并非那只独眼章鱼
No, not his giant one‐eyed octopus,
而是他扶植上位的傀儡总统
but his puppet president.
他先是禁了枪
First, he took our guns.
又逼着我们忏悔
And then, he made us say sorry.
反反复复
Over and over again.
让我们道歉
Sorry.
对我们出生前几十年就死去的人说抱歉
Sorry for the alleged sins of those who died decades before we were born.
为我们的肤色道歉
Sorry for the color of our skin.
我们只想让警♥察♥戴上面罩
All we wanted was to get cops in masks,
夺回权力 打响文化之战
take some power back, start ourselves a little culture war.
如果争斗双方都掌握在我们手中
And if we control both sides of it,
我就能一路高升
then I could come riding up on a white horse,
入主白宫
right into the White House.
我承认 当年的计划确实不太成熟
Yeah, I'll admit, it was a little half‐baked.
但三年前
But then, three years ago,
"白夜事件"
the White Night.
我们派出兄弟打响战争
We sent out a bunch of our guys to get the war rolling,
一切本按计划顺利进行
and it goes exactly as planned,
结果我的电♥话♥响了
until my phone rings.
是麦克打来的电♥话♥ 他很慌
It's Mike over there, and he's all fucked up.
他告诉我
He tells me
他是从新墨西哥州的吉拉平原实验基地打来
he's calling from a payphone in Gila Flats, New Mexico.
这根本讲不通啊 因为我才见过麦克
And that makes no sense at all 'cause I just saw Mike,
半小时前 他还在塔尔萨 准备出发去袭♥警♥
half‐hour before he drove off to shoot some cops here in Tulsa.
于是我说 "麦克"
So, I said, "Mike,
"你怎么会在新墨西哥州的吉拉平原呢"
how the fuck are you in Gila Flats, New Mexico?"
-我被瞬移了 -他被瞬移了
- I got teleported. ‐ He got teleported.
世上只有一人
Now, there's only one fella
能够将人瞬移到任何地方
who can zap people wherever he wants,
而他恰巧也是在吉拉平原诞生
and it just so happens he was born in Gila Flats.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请我们的贵客
our guest of honor,
曼哈顿博士
Dr. Manhattan.
世上最强大之人
The most powerful being in the world,
就在俄克拉荷马 伪装成人类混在我们中间
incognito, delivered unto us right here in Oklahoma!
这怎会是个巧合呢
How can that be a coincidence?
一个热力学奇迹
A thermodynamic miracle.
贾德和简·克劳福德假装亲近那一家人
Judd, Jane Crawford got close to the family,
与此同时 接下来的三年中
while we spent the next three years
我们努力想办法抓住"小蓝人"
trying to figure out how to catch little boy blue
跟上他的思维
and get his brain hopping around in time.
你现在何时 博士
When are you now, Doc?
现在是1985年
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表