剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
守望者
前情提要
你准备好遨游蓝天了吗
Are you ready to venture into the great beyond?
该死
Dammit.
布莱克探员
Agent Blake...
副局长会派你去塔尔萨
the deputy director is gonna send you down to Tulsa
带队查案
to take lead on an investigation.
警♥察♥局长吊死一案
Chief of police got hung.
大家都认为是"七骑团"所为
Folks assume the Seventh Kalvary did it.
你是谁
Who are you?
我吊死了你家警长
I'm the one who strung your chief of police up.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
"七骑团"所在之处就是战场
The goddamn Seventh Kalvary's where the war's at,
-不胜利 我绝不离开 -快跑
- and I won't be leavin' until it's won. - Run!
有人被吊死在了树上
Men who end up hanging from trees
他的衣柜里还有暗格
with secret compartments in their closets
这种人通常自认为是好人
tend to think of themselves as good guys,
帮他隐瞒之人也自认为是好人
and those who protect them think they're good guys, too.
新鲜尽在俄克拉荷马
这个点了 会是谁呢
Who on Earth could that be?
二位是克拉克夫妇吗
Are you the Clarks?
没错
Yes.
你是赵妪
You're Lady Trieu.
没错
I sure am.
能进门说话吗
May I come in?
请进
Yeah, sure.
你们听说过我的事迹吗
So, what have you heard about me?
没怎么听说过
Not much.
说吧 别不好意思
Come on.
你是亿万富翁 街尾的大钟就是你的杰作
You're the billionaire building the big clock down the road.
你来塔尔萨一年了 但没人见过你
You've been in Tulsa a year, but nobody ever sees you
因为你足不出户
because you don't come out.
其实 我是万亿富翁
Actually, I'm a trillionaire,
那个大钟的意义非凡
what I'm building down the road is much more than a big clock,
而且我并非闭门不出
and I do come out,
不过仅在重要时刻现身
but only when it's important.
幸运的是
Fortunately,
在接下来的三分钟内
for the next three minutes,
二位就是世上最重要的人物
you two are the most important people in the world.
我现在就要你们的房♥子
I want your house right now.
什么
What?
我想要你们的房♥子
This house... I want it.
及周围1万6千多平方米之地
and also the 40 acres it sits on.
我们不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
我明白
Right, I get it.
房♥子在你们家族世代相传
It's been in your family for generations.
传承非常重要
Legacy's a big deal.
我说到哪儿了
What was I...?
传承
Legacy.
传承不在于土地
Legacy isn't in land.
而在于血亲
It's in blood,
我们从祖先手中接过传承
passed to us from our ancestors,
再将其传给子孙后代
and by us to our children.
你们夫妇没有子嗣
You two have no children,
你们死后
so when you die,
传承也不复存在
your legacy dies with you.
你们家族将会绝种
You'll be... extinct.
先等一下
Well, hold on just a minute here--
不能等 请不要打岔
You don't have a minute. Please, don't interrupt.
我们正要说到重点
We're getting to the good stuff.
我以制♥造♥先进医药和生物医学技术而致富
I got rich making advanced pharma and biomedical tech.
我名下有众多医疗机构
Among my holdings are thousands of clinics,
"速孕"就是其中之一
one being Sooner Fertility Partners,
该机构就在塔尔萨
right here in Tulsa.
十年前 两位前去那里 企望能受孕
Ten years ago, you two went there and tried to get pregnant.
-什么 -但是你没有怀上
‐ What? ‐ But you did not get pregnant
因为他们提取你的卵子时 克拉克太太
because when they harvested your eggs, Mrs. Clark,
你得知卵子无法存活
you were told they were nonviable.
知道我怎么看吗
Know what I say to that?
简直一派胡言
I say bullshit!
凯蒂 约翰...
Katy, Jon...
我不是想用钱买♥♥下你们的土地
I'm not here to offer you money for your land.
我是想帮二位延续传承
I'm here to offer you legacy.
我给你们带来了孩子
I'm here to offer you a child.
-滚出去 -亲爱的...
‐ Get out of our house. ‐ Honey--
别替她说话 她大半夜跑来我们家
No. She comes here in the middle of the night,
声称能让我们生孩子 我们努力了那么多年都没成功呢
and tells us she can just make us a baby after all-- No.
不 立刻离开我家
No. Leave! Right now!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你好像误会我了
I think you misunderstood me.
我不是打算帮你们造人
I'm not going to make you a baby.
我已经造好了
I already did.
为了谈判顺利进行
In anticipation of our negotiation,
我擅自将你们的儿子带来了人世
I took the liberty of creating your son.
他是你们的亲生儿子
And he is yours, biologically.
天呐
Sweet Jesus.
我在银行账户里存了500万美元
I've placed five million dollars in an account.
应该足以支付你们的搬迁费用
That should cover your relocation cost, and, you know,
婴儿食物 大学费用等等
baby food, college education, etc.
你们有三十秒钟的时间决定
You have 30 seconds to decide.
你们想不想抱抱他
Would you like to hold him?
约翰...
Jon...
他的眼睛很像你
He's got your eyes.
眼睛很像你
Got your eyes.
还有十秒 否则我只能杀死这个婴儿了
Ten seconds or I'll have no other choice but to destroy the baby.
两位 我开玩笑呢
Guys, I'm joking.
我会给他找一个温馨的家
I'll find a loving home for him.
但他永远也不会知道自己的出身
He'll just never know where he came from.
约翰 约翰
Jon! Jon!
快来签字
Here.
那是什么
What is that?
那...
That...
属于我
is mine.
如果你不喜欢我的故事
自己去写啊
照顾这个孩子
你好 这里是河内牛奶面包店
Hi. You've reached the Milk & Hanoi Bakery,
为您献上原汁原味的西贡面包
where we let Saigons be Saigons.
请留言 我们会给你回电
Go ahead and leave a message and we'll call you back.
威尔 你好
Hello, Will.
最近 你在格林伍德文化遗产中心进行了基因检测
You recently submitted your DNA at the Greenwood Center for Cultural Heritage.
我们有个好消息
We have good news.
你的家谱树中新增了一个分支
A new branch of your family tree has been identified.
我们找到了你的祖先
Your ancestors await.
请前往...
Please visit us...
该死 见鬼
Shit. Shit!
该死
Fuck!
感谢你将家族传承交由格林伍德文化遗产中心保管
Thank you for entrusting your legacy to the Greenwood Center for Cultural Heritage,
寻根便可解答人生谜题
where the answer to life's mysteries is life's histories.
巡查队
Squad.
我是暗夜
This is Night.
收到来自格林伍德文化中心的无声警报了吗
Did y'all get a... silent alarm at the Greenwood Cultural Center?
没有 没动静 怎么了
Negative. We're not getting anything here. What's up?
我在现场
I'm on site.
侧门玻璃被人打破了
Someone broke the glass on the side door.
我去探查一下 如警报响起 别担心 是我
I'm gonna check the premises. If you get an alarm trip, it's just me.
收到 需要派人增援吗
Copy that. Want us to send a car?
不用 我一个人就行 完毕
No, I got this. Night out.
1921年5月31日
May 31st, 1921,
那本是平静普通的一天
it started like any other day
格林伍德大街志愿消防局一切如常
for the Greenwood Avenue Volunteer Fire Department.
我是美国财政部长 小亨利·路易斯·盖茨
I'm United States Treasury Secretary Henry Louis Gates Jr.
请说一下你的名字
What's your name?
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表