剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
"从今天起 不再有暴♥力♥正义"
"There will be no mob justice today.
"相信法律"
Trust in the law."
相信法律
妈妈
Mama!
过来
Come here.
该走了
It's time to go.
1921年
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
别顶嘴 小子 快上去
Don't backtalk me, boy! Get up there!
这边走 快走
Come on! Come on!
给我回来
Get back here!
小心
Watch out!
我们到了
All right. We're here.
我说过 坐不下你们一家三口
I told you, ain't no room!
那就带我儿子走
Just the boy then.
该死 OB
Goddammit, O.B.!
不会有事的 宝贝
It's gonna be okay, baby. All right?
你要跟黑克和利迪一起走
You're gonna go with Heck and Liddy,
他们会带你去一个安全的地方
and they're gonna get you someplace safe.
你们也一起来吗
Are you comin' too?
我们就跟在你们后面
We're gonna be right behind you, all right?
我们得马上走
We gotta go now!
别动
Don't move.
别咬手指 小子
Get your thumb out your mouth, boy.
OB 快点 我们要走了
O.B., come on! We gotta go!
-坚强点 -好
- Be strong. - Okay.
趴下
Get down.
没事了
You're okay.
该死
Shit!
该死 见鬼
Shit, shit.
截停检查将会全程摄录
This interaction is being recorded.
你同意吗
Do you consent?
同意 长官
Yes, sir. Sure.
现在是2019年9月8日晚上9点35分
It is... 9:35 P.M., September 8, 2019.
开始截停检查
Initiated traffic stop.
你好吗 先生
How are you tonight, sir?
很好 很好 谢谢
Good. Yeah, fine. Thanks.
-你呢 -你喝的是什么
- How are you? - What you drinking there?
可口可乐 长官
Coca-Cola, sir.
车上装了什么
What are you hauling?
莴苣
Lettuce.
莴苣
Lettuce?
-是的 长官 -我能看看吗
- Yes, sir. - Can I take a look?
我能看看你的脸吗
Can I take a look at your face?
你说什么
What did you just say to me?
对不起 警官
I'm-I'm sorry, officer.
-我只是说笑的 -出示你的驾驶证和行车证
- I was just kidding. - License and registration.
在副座储物箱里
They're in the glove.
我要伸手过去打开 行吗
I'm just gonna reach over and open it on up, okay?
好
Go ahead.
35号♥警员回到警车
Three-five, returned to vehicle.
需要枪♥支♥使用授权 谁在总台
I need Weapons Autho. Who's on the desk?
熊猫 我帮你接通
Panda. I'll patch you through.
该死 等下 没有其他人...
Shit. No, wait. Is there anyone else--
我是熊猫 出什么事了
This is Panda. What's up?
我刚刚截停了一辆车
I just made a traffic stop.
车主拒绝让我搜查他的车
Subject refused a search of his truck,
我在他的副座储物柜里看到有违♥禁♥品♥
and I observed Kavalry contraband in his glove.
请求解锁武器
Requesting firearm lock release.
什么违♥禁♥品♥
What kind of contraband?
罗夏的面具
It was a Rorschach mask.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我看到了 熊猫 快点
I saw it. Panda, come on.
解锁我的武器
Release my weapon.
车上有毒品或是酒精的几率是多少
Probability of drugs and/or alcohol in the subject's vehicle?
几率很高
High.
车上有武器或爆♥炸♥物的几率是多少
Probability of firearms and/or explosives in the vehicle?
几率很高
High.
你对车主的总体潜在威胁评估级别是多少
What's your overall perceived threat level from the subject?
非常高 解锁我的武器好吗
High. Just... buzz me, okay?
稍等
Stand by.
不行 拿不出来
It's not working, I didn't get it.
再解锁一次
Buzz me again, man.
稍等
Stand by.
解锁了吗
We good?
解锁了 谢谢
Yeah, I got it. Thank you.
♪俄克拉荷马 微风扫过平原♪
♪ Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain ♪
♪飘扬小麦 芳香袭人♪
♪ And the waving wheat can sure smell sweet ♪
♪尤其雨后微风拂过♪
♪ When the wind comes right behind the rain ♪
♪俄克拉荷马 每晚我与小羊♪
♪ Oklahoma, every night my honey-lamb and I ♪
♪每晚坐着聊天 看着飞鹰掠过♪
♪ Every night we sit alone and talk and watch a hawk ♪
♪空中悠闲盘旋♪
♪ Making lazy circles in the sky ♪
♪心知我们属于这片土地♪
♪ We know we belong to the land ♪
♪而这片土地广阔无垠♪
♪ And the land we belong to is grand ♪
♪我们欢声高歌♥♪
♪ And when we say, Hey! Yeeow-a-yip-I-o-ee ay! ♪
♪俄克拉荷马丰美繁茂♪
♪ We're only saying you're doin' fine, Oklahoma ♪
♪俄克拉荷马无垠广袤♪
♪ Oklahoma, okay ♪
♪俄克拉荷马 俄克拉荷马♪
-♪ Okla-homa, Okla-homa ♪ -
♪俄克拉荷马♪
♪ Okla-homa, Okla-- ♪
♪心知我们属于这片土地♪
♪ We know we belong to the land ♪
♪而这片土地广阔无垠♪
♪ And the land we belong to is grand ♪
♪我们欢声高歌♥♪
♪ And when we say, yeeow-a-yip-I-o-ee ay! ♪
♪俄克拉荷马丰美繁茂♪
♪ We're only saying you're doin' fine, Oklahoma ♪
♪俄克拉荷马 俄克拉荷马♪
♪ Oklahoma, O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A ♪
♪俄克拉荷马♪
♪ Oklahoma! ♪
我的警服带来了吗
They bring my uniform up?
就在隔壁
Next room over.
-能回避一下吗 -没问题 警长
- Mind if I have a minute? - Of course, sir.
所有看过他相貌的护士和勤杂工
You running background checks on all the nurses and orderlies
都没问题吧
that saw his face?
对
Yep.
所有出口都设置了路障
We got roadblocks up on all the egresses,
但他可能已经躲起来了
but he's probably gone to ground.
我派了小队前去他驾照上的住址进行搜查
Sent a couple units out to the address on his DL,
但抵达时 那里已经被封闭废弃了
but the house was boarded up.
-第七骑兵团吗 -很有可能
- Kavalry? - More than likely.
要联♥系♥"大红"和"暗夜"吗
You want me to call in Red and Night?
不用
No.
别扰他们清梦了
Let 'em sleep.
不告诉她 她肯定会很生气
She gonna be pissed.
他们怎么非得再生事端呢
Why in Christ's name would they start this shit up again?
也许警员拦下的车中载有秘密物品
Maybe there was somethin' in the truck they didn't want found.
比如呢
Somethin' like what?
萨顿车里有个莴苣头
There was a head of lettuce in Sutton's car.
肯定是抢手所扔
Shooter must've tossed it in.
我觉得是萝蔓莴苣
I believe it was romaine.
发现面包碎了吗
Were there any croutons?
不确定
Not that I could ascertain.
不能拿莴苣当借口开战 韦德
You don't start a war over goddamn lettuce, Wade.
过来 拉下面罩
Come over here and pull your face down.
萨顿太太吗
Mrs. Sutton?
叫我罗伯塔就好
Roberta.
罗伯塔 我叫贾德
Roberta, I'm Judd.
能进去说话吗
May I come in?
好
Yeah.
发生了一起枪击案
There was a shooting.
查理正在手术
Charlie's in surgery now.
等手术完毕
When he's out,
我们就把他转移到警局附近安全的医疗所
we're gonna move him to our secure medical facility over at the precinct.
好吧
Okay.
我能去探望他吗
Can I go see him?
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表