剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
God sighs.
"我还有必要问你杀了多少人吗"
"Do I even need to ask how many people you've killed?"
蓝色上帝耸了耸肩
Blue God shrugs.
"活人和死人由同等数目的粒子构成"
"A live body and a dead body have the same number of particles,
"所以根本没区别"
"So it doesn't matter.
"况且 我的回答对你而言并不重要"
"And it doesn't matter how I answer your question,
"因为你一定会送我下地狱"
because I know you're sending me to Hell."
"你怎么知道" 上帝问道
"How do you know that?" asks God.
蓝色上帝神情忧伤
And Blue God sounds very, very sad
他轻声答道
when he softly says,
"因为我已心在地狱"
"Because I'm already there."
在滚滚的时空洪流中 只是一个无关紧要的活塞
And so, a mere piston in the inevitable machinery of time and space,
不出意料 上帝的判决下来了
God does what he did and what he will do:
他打了个响指
he snaps his fingers.
最后一个英雄也下了地狱
And the hero goes to Hell.
请交出武器
Y'all are gonna have to surrender any firearms.
-我们是联调局... -交枪 皮特
‐ We're, federal off‐‐ ‐ Give the man your gun, Petey.
死人最大
Show some damn respect.
安吉拉·艾柏...
Angela Abar...
我是劳里·布莱克 联调局探员
Laurie Blake, FBI.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
卡尔 你好
Cal. Hi.
-我们认识吗 -不不不
‐ Do I know you? ‐ No, no, no.
不认识 抱歉 我们这是第一次见
You don't. I'm sorry. We've never met,
但我来之前听说你们和克劳福德很熟
but I heard that you were close with the Crawfords,
我来帮忙
and I'm here to help.
希望我们俩能一起喝杯咖啡
And I'm hoping you and I can grab some coffee
有时间的话 聊一聊
and talk sometime soon.
我已经不是警♥察♥了 三年前就退休了
I'm not a cop anymore. I retired three years ago.
我知道 能理解
I know. And I totally understand.
你有家室 警♥察♥这行太危险了
You have a family, and it's so dangerous.
这是我的名片
Here, let me give you my card.
上面有我的传呼机号♥
My pager's on there.
随时欢迎你联♥系♥我
So, please feel free to give me a buzz.
"反义警特别行动组"
"Anti‐Vigilante Task Force."
你知道如何区分面罩警♥察♥和面罩义警吗
You know how you can tell the difference between a masked cop and a vigilante?
不知道
No.
我也是
Me neither.
请节哀
Again, my deepest condolences.
拜拜
Bye.
预备 瞄准 开枪
Ready! Aim! Pull!
预备 瞄准 开枪
Ready! Aim! Pull!
预备 瞄准 开枪
Ready! Aim! Pull!
感谢各位的到来
Thank you all for being here.
感谢大家一同缅怀我的丈夫
Thank you for honoring my husband.
他生前热爱这份工作
He loved this work.
但他更爱你们大家
But he loved all of you even more.
安吉拉...
Angela...
你是缅怀贾德最合适的人选
I can't think of a better person to speak about Judd
你致完悼词 我们就送他入土为安
before we lay him to rest.
多数人都知道 我和警长...
Most of you know the chief and me... and I...
我们俩在"白夜事件"当晚都中枪了
we both were shot on the same night.
许多警员因此丧生
So many others died.
我们俩那次很走运
We were lucky.
但我们心知不可能回♥回♥都这么走运...
We knew we might not always be lucky, and...
应该早做准备
we should be prepared.
于是我们商量好了
So we made a pact.
我告诉他该在葬礼上如何给我致悼词
I told him what I would want him to say at my funeral,
反之亦然 他也告诉了我
and he told me what to say at his.
♪最后的捕猎 即将启程♪
♪ I'm headin' for the last roundup ♪
♪备上马鞍 准备最后的骑行♪
♪ Gonna saddle old Paint for the last time and ride ♪
♪别了 老友♪
♪ So long, old pal ♪
♪泪已风干♪
♪ It's time your tears were dried ♪
♪最后的捕猎 即将启程♪
♪ I'm heading for the last roundup ♪
♪走吧 爱犬 随我同去♪
♪ Git along, little doggie, git along, git along ♪
♪随我同去 爱犬♪
♪ Git along, little doggie, git along ♪
♪走吧 爱犬 随我同去♪
♪ Git along, little doggie, git along, git along ♪
♪随我同去 爱犬♪
♪ Git along, little doggie, git along ♪
♪走吧 爱犬 随我同去♪
♪ Git along, little doggie, git along, git along ♪
♪随我同去 爱犬♪
♪ Git along, little doggie ♪
♪随我同去♪
♪ Git along ♪
♪最后的捕猎...♪
♪ I'm heading for the last... ♪
不准动
Nobody fucking move!
炸♥弹♥装置和我的心跳相连
This device is connected to my heart,
如果我死了 你们都得跟着陪葬
so if it stops beating, you're all fucking dead!
小约瑟夫·凯恩参议员...
Senator Joseph Keene, Jr.‐‐
你背叛了你的种族
you are a race traitor
公然对"七骑团"宣战
and declared open war on the Seventh Kavalry.
出来投降 不然大家都给你陪葬
Surrender yourself or everyone dies!
我说了 不准动
What did I fucking say?
别激动
Just take it easy.
我会照你说的做
I'll do whatever you want.
别激动
Okay? Take it easy.
我来了
Here I am.
别妄想跟...
Do not attempt to follow‐‐
快跑
Run!
快跑 快快快
Go! Go! Go! Go!
这次肯定能行
This... is going to be the one.
我信心十足
I feel it in my bones.
我从未质疑过您 主人
I never doubted you, Master.
菲利普啊
That, Mr. Philips,
你哪有"质疑"我的智商啊
is because you are incapable of doubt.
话虽如此 感谢你对我的信任
Nevertheless, I appreciate the sentiment.
好了
Right.
你准备好遨游蓝天了吗
Are you ready to venture into the great beyond?
准备好了 先生
Yes, I am, sir.
该死
Damn it.
该死 该死
Damn it. Damn it!
见鬼 妈蛋
Shit! Fuck! Shit!
卧♥槽♥ 该死
Shit and shit and fuck!
真特么日了狗了
Motherfucking shit!
该死 妈蛋
Fucking damn it! And motherfucking shit!
哪里出了差错 主人
What went wrong, Master?
大概需要加厚盔甲
I think we're going to need a thicker skin.
♪他是个好小伙...♪
♪ For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly‐‐ ♪
抱歉打扰 主人
I'm so sorry to disturb you, Master.
收到了一封信
But there's a letter.
看守寄来的信
From the game warden.
读给我听
Read it to me.
听听我们的死对头有何不满
Let's see what our adversary has to say for himself.
-"亲爱的..." -客套话就别念了 读重点
‐ "Dear Mas‐‐" ‐ Dispense with the flowery pleasantries and get to it.
"不好意思 先生 你刚来时"
"I beg your pardon, sir, but when you first arrived here,
"我们就你的囚禁规定达成了一致"
"we agreed upon the terms of your captivity.
"你近期的所作所为正在违反规定的边缘试探"
"Your recent behavior suggests an intention to violate those terms."
"鉴于此等情况"
"As such,
"如果你继续胡作非为"
"if this behavior continues,
"后果将会很严重"
you will face grave consequences."
他特地强调了"后果"两字
He's underscored "consequences."
"请知悉..."
"Know this‐‐
"先生 下次开枪 瞄准的就不是你脚下了"
"The next shot I fire, sir, will not be at your feet.
"这是对你第一次也是最后一次警告"
"Please consider this your first and only warning.
"再次感谢你赠予我美味的番茄"
"Thank you again for the delicious tomatoes.
"你虔敬的仆人 守卫"
Your humble servant, The Game Warden."
开始打字 柯珞克珊
To the typewriter, Crookshanks!
我们来撕开这条恶犬的伪装吧
Let's see what this devious cur is made of, shall we?
好的 主人
Yes, we shall, Master!
最敬爱的守卫
Most Honorable Game Warden.
不好意思 先生
I beg your pardon, sir,
你似乎怀疑我行不法之事
but you seem to suspect me of criminal activities
将我视作卑鄙下♥贱♥的流氓混♥蛋♥
as if I were a dastardly forest brigand.
甚至可能视我为凶恶的连环杀人犯
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表