剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
安吉拉·艾柏
Angela Abar.
你好 安吉拉 有什么可以为你效劳吗
Hello, Angela. What can I help you with today?
我想看家谱树
I need to see my family tree.
没问题 稍候片刻 正在为你制♥作♥橡树子
Fantastic. Just give me a moment to encode your acorn.
好消息
Good news!
温室现在空闲
There's currently no wait in the Greenhouse.
请立即前往种植你的橡树子
Please proceed there to plant your acorn.
我的家人在街上被人枪杀
As my relatives were being gunned down in the street,
尸体被拖到...
as they were dragged...
欢迎种植家谱树 安吉拉·艾柏
Welcome, Angela Abar, to your family tree.
你父亲族系发现了新的分支
A new branch on your father's side is now available.
如要查看此分支
If you would like to grow this branch,
请点击你父亲的头像 马可斯·艾柏
please tap your father, Marcus Abar.
这两位是你的爷爷奶奶
These are your paternal grandparents.
档案库中有朱恩·艾柏的资料
June Abar is in our archive.
但威尔的资料缺失
Will is not yet identified.
请点击他的头像查看更多信息
Please key his icon for more information.
我们有99.947的几率可以肯定
With 99.947 certainty,
威尔是你的爷爷
Will is your grandfather.
威尔是先辈数据库中两名人士的直系亲属
Will's genetic profile directly matches two individuals in our ancestral database.
数据库中存有照片
Based on an archival photograph,
可以供你查看
the Center can render them now.
安吉拉 你想了解一下曾祖父母吗
Angela, would you like to meet your great grandparents?
好
Yeah. Okay.
奥比·威廉姆斯于1♥8♥9♥1年出生于路易斯安娜州
Obie Williams was born in Louisiana in 1♥8♥9♥1.
他曾加入美国陆军
He enlisted in the US Army
一战期间 曾前往法国与德军作战
and fought against the Germans in France in World War I.
他载誉归国 回到了塔尔萨
He returned to Tulsa a hero,
与其童年玩伴 露丝·罗宾逊团聚
and reunited with his childhood sweetheart, Ruth Robeson.
奥比和露丝育有一子
Obie and Ruth had one son,
但载有其名字的资料在格林伍德大火中被烧毁
but his name was lost in the fires that consumed Greenwood's records.
但是
He does, however,
数据库中存有一张他与父母的合照
appear in one archival photo with his parents.
他们全家在1921年大屠♥杀♥中不幸丧生
Tragically, the entire family was killed in the massacre of 1921.
愿逝者安息
May they rest in peace.
你没死
You're not dead.
你只是消失了
You disappeared.
一百年后
A hundred years from now,
你又回到塔尔萨 把我的生活搅得天翻地覆
you're gonna roll back into Tulsa and blow my life up.
然后再次消失了
And then disappear again.
你曾说 想告诉我 我的出身
You said you wanted me to know where I came from.
我现在知道了
Now I know.
不论你现在何方...
So, wherever you are...
都别再来打扰我了
leave me the fuck alone.
这是你的车
This is your car?
对
Yeah.
调度中心 我是暗夜
Dispatch, this is Night.
丢失车辆在格林伍德大街100号♥找回
Stolen vehicle recovered on Greenwood Avenue, 100 block.
请求拖车
I need a tow.
收到 这就派拖车过去
Copy that. We'll send a rig.
丢东西了吗
They take anything?
似乎没有
Doesn't look like it.
从天而降
It fell out of the sky.
-什么 -你的车
‐ What? ‐ Your car.
你的车从天而降
It fell out of the sky.
你在说笑吗
You're kidding?
从天而降这种事可不是闹着玩
I don't kid about things falling out of the sky.
安吉拉
Angela.
你似乎胸有成竹了...
Well, it looks like you got things under control here, so...
我就先走了
I'll just leave you to it.
装扮不错
Cool costume.
谢谢
Thanks.
罗茜和艾玛在你们床上睡了
Rosie and Emma in your bed?
我能睡这儿吗
Can I crash here?
好
Okay.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我在墓园耽搁了些时间
I had to stay at the cemetery a while.
警♥察♥盘问了我很久
The police needed to ask me a lot of questions.
你妹妹们没事吧
Are your sisters okay?
应该没事
I think so.
我没看到绑匪被一击爆头
I didn't see that man get shot in the head.
没看到 怎么知道被爆头了
But you did.
炸♥弹♥即将引爆时
When the bomb started beeping,
是你救了大家...
and then you saved everybody...
你当时害怕吗
Were you scared?
我当时很害怕
Yeah, I was scared.
至今还心有余悸
Still am, a little.
从天而降
It fell out of the sky?
她反正是这么说
That's what she said.
-联调局探员吗 -对 就是她
- The FBI agent? - Yes, the FBI agent.
她大半夜在外面干什么
What was she doing there in the middle of the night?
我没问
I didn't ask her.
你大半夜在外面干什么
What were you doing there in the middle of the night?
闯入文化中心
Breaking into the cultural center.
为什么
Why?
因为我现在很不理智 卡尔文
Because I'm not acting rationally right now, Calvin.
-就是 -才不是
- Yes, he is! - He isn't.
就是可以
He is, too!
-不是 -就是
‐ He is not. - Yes, he is!
怎么了
What's, What's going on?
托弗说 贾德叔叔炸死后去不了天堂
Topher said that Uncle Judd didn't go to Heaven when he blowed up!
亲爱的...
Sweetheart...
天堂...
Heaven is...
并不存在
pretend.
那他去了哪里
So, where is he then?
这个嘛...
Well...
贾德叔叔出生前 他是一团虚无
Before Uncle Judd was born, he was nowhere.
并不存在
Didn't exist.
然后他出生了
Then he was a baby,
慢慢长大成人
then he was a child, then he was an adult.
现在他死了
Then he died.
再次回归虚无了
Now he's nowhere, again.
虚无
Nowhere?
怎么了 我说的是实话
What? It's the truth.
谁想吃华夫饼啊
Okay, who wants waffles?
-我 -我
‐ Me! ‐ Me!
谁啊
Yeah?
安吉拉
It's Angela.
你好啊
Howdy.
抱歉 家里一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
距离上次乌贼雨 已经过去好几周了
Been a couple weeks since the last squid‐fall.
警报很快就停了 我心知机会难得...
When the sirens stopped, I knew it wasn't the big one, so...
于是趁乌贼还没消失 冲到外面拍了几张照片
I grabbed my camera, hustled on up there before any could dissolve.
这些乌贼从外星降落到地球
Poor bastards rain down on us from another dimension,
可能心里也和我们一样纳闷呢
probably just as confused as we are.
短短30秒 向死而生
Thirty seconds of life, and they spend all of it dying.
你真是个奇葩
You're fucking weird.
你这是五十步笑百步啊
And you are adequately self‐aware to recognize the hypocrisy of that remark.
怎么了
So...
来找我有何贵干
what can I do you for?
这是什么
What are these?
不知道
Don't know.
或许你可以找你前妻帮忙查查
I was hoping you could ask your ex.
警局就有化验室
We have a lab down at the precinct.
你前妻那里也有化验室 何必要去警局
Your ex has a lab that's not at the precinct.
你都说了 她是我"前妻"
And she is indeed my ex.
你之前说 你们分手之后还是朋友
You told me it was amicable.
哪来的药
Where'd they come from?
重要吗
Does it matter?
若是与我们"敬爱的"警长之死有关 出处就很重要
Only if it relates to the murder of our beloved chief of police.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表