剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
Why can't you do it yourself?
你说呢 Adrian
You tell me, Adrian.
因为
Because...
你一点想象力都没有
you have a profound lack of imagination.
我得承认
I gotta give it to you, man,
你有着非凡的想象力
you have a fantastic imagination.
哇 你竟然笑了
You laugh now! Wow!
这个Angela一定很不寻常
This Angela must be quite something.
六个月前 她告诉我
Six months ago, she's telling me
我有着非凡的想象力
I have a fantastic imagination.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你有大脑吗
Do you have a brain?
- 你说什么 - 你能复♥制♥
- I'm sorry? - Well, you seem to have replicated
人类的基本外貌
basic human physiognomy, but, uh,
那么生理结构呢
what about the physiology?
你有大脑
You do have a brain,
- 内脏和血液吗 - 有的
internal organs, blood? Yes.
- 哦 - 为什么这么问
-Yeah. - Why?
这个嘛
Well...
理论上
theoretically,
我能在你的前额皮质下插入装置
we could insert a device into your prefrontal cortex
封存你的记忆
that would short circuit your memory.
你若意识不到
Without the awareness
自己的能力
of your abilities,
你就不知道怎么去使用它们
you wouldn't know to use them!
啊 也许除非在
Ah! Except, perhaps, as a reflex
生命受到威胁时会条件反射地用出来
in life-threatening situations.
你可以在常人中行走 讲话
You could walk and talk
生活 而不被发现
and live among the normals undetected.
你不会知道自己就是曼哈顿博士
You just wouldn't know you were Dr. Manhattan.
你制♥作♥这个装置 需要多长时间
And how long would it take for you to make this... device?
哦 我亲爱的Jon
Oh, my dear, sweet Jon.
三十年前我就做好了
I made it 30 years ago.
就如你早先提醒我的那样 Jon
As you reminded me earlier, Jon,
我曾试着要毁灭你
I did try to destroy you.
事实上 我引诱你进入的
But the intrinsic field subtractor
内蕴场削减机
that I lured you into was, in fact,
只是B计划
Plan B.
B是把你炸飞的缩写
B for blowing you up.
告诉我 Jon
Tell me, Jon,
你知道这里面是什么吗
do you know what is inside this?
事实上我不知道
Actually, I don't.
因为我用了超光子照射它
Because I irradiated it
这是宇宙中非常微小的一部分
with tachyon particles, one small part of the universe
即使你也看不见 一个盲点
even you can't see, a blind spot.
这 Jon
This, Jon...
就是A计划
is Plan A.
A是失忆的缩写
A for amnesia.
现在 你去告诉Angela
Now, you tell your Angela...
把这东西放到这里
to put this here.
作用会立竿见影
The effect should be immediate.
你会忘记你是谁 你能做什么
You'll forget who you are, what you can do,
以及任何曾发生在你身上的事情
and everything that's ever happened to you.
所以如果你还有未了之事
So, if you have any business to finish,
最好现在就去做
now would be the time to finish it.
Angela还不知道自己有个祖父
Angela has a grandfather that she's not yet aware of.
我们俩有些事情需要商量
He and I have matters to discuss.
那最好现在就商量吧
Well, best discuss them now,
在你还知道你是谁的时候
while you still know you are you.
谢谢你 Adrian 我会的
Thank you, Adrian. I'll do that.
不 我还需要
No, there's one thing
做一个交换
that I'd like in exchange.
我把世界
I saved the world from...
从核末日中拯救出来 Jon
nuclear Armageddon, Jon.
可除了你和少数被选中的人
Aside from you and a select few,
没有其他人知晓
nobody knows.
我为伟大未来而制定的计划
My plans for a great future...
被无视了
ignored.
我曾问过你 Jon
I once asked you, Jon,
最终这一切
whether...
是否值得
it was all worth it in the end.
你没有回答
You avoided answering
却说
by saying...
万物永不终结
"Nothing... ever ends."
告诉我 Jon
Tell me now, Jon,
我会活到见证自己的乌托邦那一时刻吗
will I live to see my utopia?
会的
Yes.
但不是在这里
But not here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我曾追求
I sought to...
创造一种生命
create a kind of life that was...
要高于地球的生命
superior to the life here on Earth.
更善良 更温柔
Kinder, gentler.
他们被设计成在乎他人
Beings who are designed to care for others
更甚于自己
instead of themselves.
我也的确这么做了 Adrian
And I did it, Adrian.
我在木卫二上就这么做了
I did it on Europa.
那是个很美的地方
It's a beautiful place.
绿意盎然 远离尘嚣
Verdant and untouched,
充满生气
teeming with life,
冲突全然消失
completely devoid of conflict.
但他们全部的所求就是取悦我 敬爱我
But all they want is to please me, to adore me.
他们的爱永无止境
Their love is infinite,
也正因为如此这个地方令人不满
which is the very reason it's so unsatisfying,
因此我必须离开我的造物
which means that I must leave my creations behind.
他们还在那里
They're still there,
等待着去崇拜某人
just waiting for someone to worship.
听上去像是 天堂
Sounds like... paradise.
你想让我把你送到那里去吗 Adrian
Would you like me to send you there, Adrian?
是的 Jon
Yes, Jon.
我非常愿意
I would like that.
一路平安
Godspeed.
我只要把这东西推进你的额头吗
I just push it into your head?
是的
Yes.
我会让它消失无形
I'll make myself intangible.
你的手一定要快点抽回去
Be sure to withdraw your hand very quickly.
你怎么知道这会管用
How do you know it's gonna work?
我不知道
I don't.
这样才算是冒险啊
That's what makes it a risk.
你会忘记怎么说话或是走路吗
Are you gonna forget how to speak or walk?
不 我想
No. My understanding is that
它只会影响我的记忆
it will only affect my memory.
也许你可以告诉我 我出了什么意外
Perhaps you could tell me I was in some kind of accident.
我们应该离开越南
We should leave Vietnam,
在一个没人认识我们的地方重新开始
start over where nobody knows us.
我可以做个警♥察♥
I can be a cop anywhere.
塔尔萨怎么样
How about Tulsa?
那里是我的家乡
It's where my family's from.
我想这是个好主意
I think that's a great idea.
当然了 这是你的主意
Of course you do, it's yours.
实际上这是你的
Actually, it was yours.
怎么了
What's wrong?
如果你忘记一切
If you forget everything,
你还会是你吗
will you still be you?
我也许会失去记忆 Angela
My memories may be lost, Angela...
但你却不会失去我
but you won't be losing me.
好了 我思路跟不上你了
Okay, you're losing me, man.
你根本没给我什么像样的东西
And you're not giving me a lot to work with here,
曼哈顿博士 除非我得到什么证据
Dr. Manhattan, so dinner tomorrow night
否则明天的晚餐就拉倒
is gonna be a hard no unless I get some proof.
你想要什么呢
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表