剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
亲爱的 因为我确实信心十足啊
That's because, my dear, I am full of confidence.
我注意到你晚饭时流鼻血了
Yeah, I noticed some of it coming out of your nose at dinner.
-这周太闹心了 -嗯
- It's been a tough week. - Yeah.
医院来的电♥话♥
It's the hospital.
查理·萨顿醒了
Charlie Sutton just woke up.
我换上警服
I'm gonna change into my uniform,
去医院看看他
and I'm gonna go over there and I'm gonna see him.
亲爱的 你还是不开车为好
Baby, maybe you shouldn't drive.
我让警员送我
I'll get one of the boys out front to take me.
别等我了
You don't have to wait up for me.
但噱头确实搞得很大啊
But it's a helluva name, isn't it?
乔·凯恩参议员有勇有谋[是个牛仔]Senator Joe Keene was a real cowboy,
他和现任总统"太阳舞指挥官"可不一样
unlike our current Sundancer in Chief.
罗德福执政三十年 瞧瞧他的政绩
Thirty years of Redford and what've we got to show for it?
居住地减少 禁止捕猎
More land we can't live on, more animals we can't kill,
想持枪自卫 还得等六个月审核才行
and a six‐month wait to get a gun for our own protection.
要是小乔愿意[骑]入主白宫
Hell, if Joe Junior wants to mount up and gallop into the White House,
那就让他放马过来吧
I say let him ride!
该死
Shit.
天呐
Jeez...
是不是该接电♥话♥
We should‐‐ we should answer that.
不要 我就快高♥潮♥了
No. I'm close, I'm close.
会吵醒孩子们
It's gonna wake up the kids.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
天杀的
Goddammit.
你是安吉拉·艾柏吗
Is this Angela Abar?
没错
Yes.
你的父亲是马可斯·艾柏吗
Is your father Marcus Abar?
你是谁
Who is this?
到罗兰山的大橡树这儿来一趟
Big oak tree out on Rowland Hill.
给你看样东西
Something you need to see there.
我知道你的身份
I know who you are,
就别戴面罩掩饰了
so don't wear no goddamned mask.
怎么了
What?
注意街道动静 除我之外 有任何人出现
Watch the street. If anybody pulls up other than me,
直接开枪 别让他们靠近
fucking shoot 'em before they get to the porch.
好
Okay.
关灯
Turn it off!
不然就开枪了
Or I'll shoot!
你是谁
Who are you?
我吊起了你家警长
I'm the one who strung your chief of police up.
你特么都九十了 怎么特么吊得起他
You're 90 fucking years old, how the fuck did you hang him?
我105岁了 姑娘家家怎么满口脏话
I am 105, and you curse too much.
不是你杀了他
You didn't kill him.
没道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
抓住杀害他的那帮混♥蛋♥
Just get those fuckers who did this to him.
好
Okay.
我是联调局的劳里·贝克 协助你们办案
Laurie Blake, FBI. I'm here to help.
大家都认为是七骑团所为
Folks assume the Seventh Kalvary did it.
但你不这么想
But that's not what you assume?
糊涂的世人太过天真
There are people who believe that this world...
认为世界公平和谐
is fair and good.
生活美好甜蜜[充满棒棒糖和彩虹]It's all lollipops and rainbows.
但我们不信现世安稳那一套
We don't do lollipops and rainbows.
因为五彩斑斓的美好表象
'Cause we know those are pretty colors,
仅仅是真实世界的伪装
that just hide what the world really is...
世界实则黑白交织
black and white.
阻止人类灭绝的唯一办法
The only way to stave off mankind's extinction
就是利用比原♥子♥弹♥更强大的武器
is with a weapon more powerful than any atomic device.
而那一武器
That weapon...
就是恐惧
is fear.
惊天阴谋正在酝酿之中
There's a vast and insidious conspiracy at play.
我有个秘密计划 能拯救人类
I have a secret plan to save humanity.
计划始于俄克拉荷马
And it starts in Oklahoma.
她可能打破和平局面
She threatens to disrupt the peace.
我们安全吗 安吉拉
Are we safe, Angela?
你干了什么
What did you do?
人类已做好改变的准备
Mankind is ready for change.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表