剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
You are also drunk. Cute...
但醉了不能开车
but drunk.
你也该找朋友来接你
Maybe you should call a friend, too.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
不了 谢谢 我不抽
No thanks. I don't partake.
一根烟而已
It's just tobacco.
烟是管制物品
A controlled substance nonetheless.
-你哪来的烟 -怎么 要报♥警♥抓我啊
‐ Where'd you get it? ‐ Why, you gonna call the cops?
打车把钱花光了 没钱打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
Used my last quarter calling the cab.
-不过味道确实好闻 -是吗
- It does smell awful good. - Does it?
你说得对 我还在隧♥道♥中
You were right. I'm not out of the tunnel.
起码 我们有彼此的陪伴
At least we're in it together.
我朋友来了
There's my ride.
周二见
See you Tuesday.
周二见
See you Tuesday.
该死
Shit!
调度中心 我是镜中人
Dispatch, this is Glass.
枪击萨顿之人所开的卡车找到了吗
Did we ever recover the truck from the guy that shot Sutton?
再说一遍
Please repeat that.
载满生菜的卡车
The truck, the lettuce truck,
七骑团成员开的那辆卡车找到了吗
the goddamn Kavalry was driving. Did we ever recover it?
-没有 怎么了 -稍后再联♥系♥
- That's a negative. Why? - Call you back.
真行 蠢货 真会选地方
Way to go, dummy. You sure can pick 'em.
这回又勾搭了一个狠角色
Another kick in the balls coming up.
调度中心 我是镜中人
Dispatch, this is Glass.
我找到了七骑团嫌犯
I have positively ID'd 7K suspects.
请求支援
Requesting backup.
我在9号♥乡村路废弃的百货大楼 收到吗
I'm at that abandoned department store out on Rural Route 9, do you copy?
收到 这就派人支援
Copy that. We're on our way.
这里传来的声音
I heard it come out over here!
在教堂
The church!
40度 西南偏南
Forty degrees south, southwest.
-韦德 -不准动
‐ Wade! ‐ Nobody move!
他来了
He's here!
塔尔萨警♥察♥ 所有人趴下
Tulsa Police! Everybody, down on the ground.
你赶紧把那个东西关上
You! Turn that fucking thing off.
别激动
Just be cool, okay?
你们是在打开传送门吗
Are you opening portals? Are you?!
我们谈谈吧
Let's just talk about this.
回答我 不然我就开枪了
Answer me or I will shoot!
你们到底在干什么
What the hell is going on here?!
我来回答你 韦德
What's going on here Wade
我千辛万苦才把你引来这里
is that I went to a lot of trouble to bring you in.
为了骗过你 我们还故意掉落了生菜
We even rigged the lettuce to fall off the damn truck.
但如果你继续大吼大叫
But if you're just gonna keep yelling,
我就没法给你解释清楚了
I'm not gonna be able to tell you why.
你能把枪放下吗
Can you lower the gun, please?
空弹 韦德 以防你真的开枪
Blanks, Wade. Just to be safe.
对讲机也被我们操控了
And that was us on your walkie, too.
-我们劫持了你的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥ -这是哪一出
- We boosted your signal. - What is this?
这是告诉你真♥相♥的唯一办法 韦德
This is the only way to show you the truth, Wade.
我真的是放射科医生
I really am a radiologist.
反光膜啊
Reflectatine, huh?
帽子里还贴反光膜啊
You put that in all your hats?
得保护自己不受震波影响啊
Gotta protect the gray matter from psychic blasts, man.
我听说反光膜很管用
I hear that stuff does the trick.
所以你才戴反光面罩吗
Is that why you made your mask out of it?
戴着面罩去警局
The one you wear to work?
我知道你的身份 镜中人
I know who you are, Looking Glass.
连声音都懒得伪装了啊 参议员
Are you even trying to disguise your voice, Senator?
该死 我还没摘面罩吗 抱歉
Shit, am I still wearing my mask? Sorry.
真是太没礼貌了
That is just incredibly rude.
为了配合他们 不得不戴
This is just for them.
-你要杀了我吗 -什么
‐ You're gonna kill me. ‐ What?
韦德 我杀你干什么
Wade, buddy, why would I kill you?
七骑团专杀♥警♥♥察♥
You're a cop killer.
白夜事件的后遗症啊
You mean the White Night?
拜托 我不是杀人狂
Come on. I'm not a murderer.
我是一名政客
I'm a politician.
我来统领这帮蠢货
I came down here and assumed leadership of these idiots
只是为了阻止惨剧再次发生
to prevent that shit from happening again.
贾德警长生前也是如此
And my buddy Judd did the same as chief of police.
我们俩分别统领不同的小队
Each of us managing our respective team
以此维护和平局面
so that we could maintain the peace.
-这不是真♥相♥ -哪有什么真♥相♥呢 韦德
- That's not true. - Is anything true, Wade?
天呐
Lord Jesus!
但你根本不在意这些
But you don't really care about any of this
你只在意我们凭空扔篮球的那扇门
'cause all you really care about is what you saw us throwing those basketballs into.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what it was?
那是一扇CX924传送门
It was a CX‐924 teleportation window.
跨维度研究所
Just like the one they were playing around with
也有同样的传送门
at the Institute for Transdimensional Studies
-112事件时在先驱广场出现过 -没错
- in Herald Square on 11/2. - That is correct.
猜猜看 传送门有何用
You want to guess what that bad boy is for?
你们想在塔尔萨打开通道
You're gonna open up a portal in Tulsa.
-再次让大乌贼从天而降 -别逗了
- Drop another squid on us. - Come on.
多没新意啊 才不是
Where's the originality in that? No.
我们这次会来点新花样 韦德
No, we're gonna do something new. Wade.
我想给你看样东西
I'm gonna show you something,
等你看完离开时
and after you see it, you're gonna walk out of here
你再也不会害怕外星生物从天而降了
and you're never gonna be afraid of big teleporting aliens ever again.
因为我会还你自♥由♥
Because I'm gonna set you free.
作为回报 你得帮我一个忙
In return, I'm gonna ask you to do me a favor.
算是等价[乌贼]交换吧
Call it a squid pro quo.
安吉拉·艾柏
This Angela Abar?
要么是她杀了贾德·克劳福德 要么她知道凶手是谁
She either killed Judd Crawford or she knows who did.
无论如何 她对目前的稳定局面构成了威胁
Either way, she threatens to disrupt the aforementioned peace.
布莱克探员已经怀疑上她了
I know Agent Blake already suspects her,
你不如顺水推舟
so how about you just help that along?
安吉拉信任你 你来处置她吧
Angela trusts you. Serve her up,
这样我就不用派这帮种族歧视分子找上门
and that way,I don't have to ask these racist Okies to go to her house
杀光她全家了
and kill her and her entire fucking family.
我就是想让她消停一会 顺利完成我的大业
I just need to get her off the board for a couple days while I wrap things up.
你决定吧 韦德
Your call, Wade.
我都无所谓
Either way works for me.
好了
All right.
我当选俄克拉荷马参议员几周以后
Couple weeks after I was elected senator of the great state of Oklahoma,
我被指派到了拨款委员会 简直糟心
I was appointed to the Appropriations Committee, which sucked
因为我想去情报或司法委员会这种拉风的地方
because I wanted something sexy, like Intelligence or Judiciary,
可是由不得我
but you get what you get.
既来之 则安之吧
You don't get upset, so I accepted.
我入职第一天 被带到了一个小屋
In my very first day, they brought me into a little room,
他们给我看了一样东西 我即将展示给你看
and they showed me what I'm about to show you.
我花了好几年才复♥制♥成功
Took me a couple years to pirate a copy for myself.
韦德
So, Wade,
你尽可告诉警♥察♥ 我是七骑团统领
you can tell your cop buddies I'm running the Kavalry
我就会反过来说服大家 你疯了
and then I'll convince them all you're crazy,
毕竟你帽子里都裹满了反光膜 谁相信你精神正常啊
which will not be difficult given your secret shiny hats.
你也可以播放视频 重获自♥由♥
Or you can press play, and finally be free.
你全权决定吧
I leave it entirely in your hands.
你好 罗伯特 我是阿德里安·维特
Hello, Robert. Adrian Veidt here.
如果他们严格遵照我的指示办事
Assuming my instructions have been followed to the letter,
那今天应该是1993年1月21日
today is January 21st, 1993,
你此时刚刚宣誓就职
and you were just inaugurated.
请允许我率先恭贺你 雷德福总统
Allow me to be amongst the very first to say congratulations, President Redford.
总统先生 这段视频的录制时间是1985年11月1日
Sir, I am recording this message on November 1st, 1985,
就你所处的时间而言 是七年前
seven years in your past.
我如何能准确预测你会当选总统呢
How could I predict that you would be elected president with such incredible accuracy?
因为这并非预测
Because I didn't predict it.
而是预谋已久
I planned it.
现在是1985年
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表