剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
她应该能带你们回城市
but she should get you back to civilization.
阿奇
Archie.
我想 警用飞船应该是根据德博格[夜枭]的飞船设计
Now, it's my understanding the police use Dreiberg's design for their own airships,
你应该会开吧
so I assume you know how to fly it?
-我确实会 -那就好
- Indeed, I do. - Well, then...
起飞吧
It's been a hoot.
-你得跟我们走 -什么
- Are you coming with us. - Excuse me?
你杀了三百万人 阿德里安 你被捕了
You killed three million people, Adrian. You're under arrest.
好笑
That's funny.
差点被你唬到了
You got me for a moment.
我没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
劳里 得了吧
Laurie, please.
-你没证据 -我有
- You have no proof. - I do.
你早就坦白了
This is your confession,
你告诉了雷德福你的手法
explaining to Redford what you did and how you did it.
联调局也会逮捕总统吧
So, I suppose the FBI is gonna arrest the president, too?
会啊 为何不呢
Sure. Why not?
因为世界
Because the world...
将会终结
will end.
是啊
Yeah.
大家总这么说 可末日迟迟不来
People keep saying that, but it never seems to happen.
你将秘密保守了这么久
You kept this secret all this time,
现在突然变心了吗
and now, you're having misgivings.
人会变 阿德里安
People change, Adrian.
起码 有些人变了
At least, some of us do.
你凭什么审判我
Who do you think you are to hold judgment over me, huh?
我曾经拯救了人类
I saved mankind.
两次
Again!
你居然敢...
And you have the audacity to...!
他话太多了
That guy talks to much.
可不是吗
He surely fucking does.
需要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
不用 我可以
No, I got it.
我可得好好睡上两天
I'm gonna sleep for two straight days.
好
Okay.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他走了 我很遗憾
I'm sorry he's gone.
但凭他当时的能力
But... considering what he could do...
他本能更有所作为
he could've done more.
小心鸡蛋
Watch the eggs.
这么说 你可以把能力传给别人
So, that's a thing you can do? Give someone your powers?
我可以将自己的原子组成传入有机体中
I suppose, I could transfer my atomic components into some sort of organic material.
若是被人吸收
If someone were to consume it,
此人就会拥有我的能力
they would inherit, as you call them, my powers.
你可以把能力传入鸡蛋
So, you could put them in this egg,
我吃下后 就能在水上行走了
and if I ate it, I could walk on water?
理论上 是这样
Theoretically, yes.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表