剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
Good.
跟紧了
Stay with 'em.
再高点
Higher.
再高点
Higher.
-再高点 该死 -我也想啊
- Higher, damn it! - I'm trying!
警长 放弃吧 飞船承受不住了
Chief, fucking quit! The ship can't take it!
该死
Fuck!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我去
Shit!
你发什么疯
What the fuck?
-欢迎回家 主人 -谢谢你 阿阿尔方索
‐ Welcome home, Master. ‐ Thank you, Alphonse.
您的大腿都肿了 主人
Your thighs are quite raw, Master.
对 我昨天骑行了很久
Yes, I rode quite a distance yesterday.
没事 柯珞克珊
But don't worry, Ms. Crookshanks.
继续就是了
Have at it.
先生
Sir.
为您更衣吗
Shall I dress you?
似乎略正式啊 菲利普
Looks a little formal, Mr. Philips.
-有大事吗 -当然了 主人
‐ Is it a special occasion? ‐ Of course it is, Master.
是您的大寿啊
It's your anniversary.
♪他是个欢快的好小伙 好小伙♪
♪ For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow ♪
♪他是个欢快的好小伙 ♪
♪ For he's a jolly good fellow ♪
♪毋庸置疑 人人夸赞♪
♪ Which nobody can deny ♪
似乎很美味
Well, it looks delicious.
用您摘回来的蜂蜜制♥作♥而成 主人
We used the honeycomb you gave us, Master.
切开吗 先生
Would you like to cut it, sir?
马蹄铁能切蛋糕吗 菲利普
That is a horseshoe, Mr. Philips.
真抱歉 先生
I'm so sorry, sir.
-要不换把刀 -不用了
‐ Would a knife be more appropriate? ‐ No, it's...
就这样吧
It's all right.
真是人间美味[蜜蜂的膝盖]It's the bee's knees.
祝您万寿无疆 主人
Happy anniversary, Master.
您曾经画过草图 先生
You had discarded some drawings of it, sir.
设计相当复杂精妙
The pieces were most intricate.
这是我尽己所能打造的怀表
But I tried my very best to get it to function.
我...
I...
想给您一个惊喜 先生
wanted to surprise you, sir.
精妙绝伦 菲利普
It's exquisite, Mr. Philips.
说到惊喜 我也有个惊喜给你们
Speaking of surprises, I have a surprise for you.
我在写一出戏剧
I've started writing a play.
一共5️⃣幕 是出悲剧
It's a tragedy in five acts.
等写完 将由你们俩
When it's finished, I want the two of you...
担当主角
to play the leading roles.
戏剧取名为何
And what do you call it, Master?
《钟表匠的儿子》
The Watchmaker's Son.
《钟表匠的儿子》
The Watchmaker's Son.
杜鲁门 艾森豪尔...
Truman, President Eisenhower, President...
厉害吧
Okay, we get it!
尼克松 福特 罗德福总统
Nixon, President Ford, President Redford!
-小丫头们 -我再去拿瓶酒
- All right, baby girl! ‐ I'm gonna get another bottle.
罗茜和艾玛 我确信
Rosie and Emma, I am officially convinced
将来你们也会成为总统 受人称颂
that one day another little girl will be listing your names.
听见没
You hear that?
也许简阿姨将来会给你们当竞选经理人呢
Maybe Aunt Jane will be your campaign manager.
你们俩将来会成为杰出的领袖
Alas, as wonderful a president as you both would be,
但我已经退出政坛了
I've quit politics.
我妈也辞职了 她以前是警♥察♥
My mommy quit her job too. She was a policeman.
我没有辞职 宝贝 我是退休了
I didn't quit, sweetheart. I retired.
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
托芙 别这么没礼貌
Topher, don't be disrespectful.
惹到她 可就没电视看了
Better not stand up for her or she'll take away your TV too.
好吧
All right.
卡尔 你没电视看了
Cal, I'm taking away your TV.
哈哈 妈妈也不让你看电视了
Ha‐ha! Mommy took your TV away!
等等 怎么回事 我错过了什么
Wait a minute. What happened? What'd I miss?
大家都不准看电视了
No TV for anybody!
不要啊 太惨了
No! That's horrible!
卡尔 真是人间美味
Cal, this was a wonderful meal.
就算你们《俄克拉荷马》放了我鸽子 也值了
Totally worth getting ditched for Oklahoma.
放什么鸽子
Ditched for what?
你根本没跟他提过啊
Well, you didn't even tell him?
-就不搞那么麻烦了 -怎么回事
‐ I spared him. ‐ What? What's happening?
你不知道你家保姆失约了吗
You didn't know that your sitter bailed?
亲爱的 你不喜欢歌♥剧
Babe, you hate musicals.
没人不喜欢《俄克拉荷马》啊
Nobody hates Oklahoma!
-你就不喜欢 -才不是 我觉得很棒
‐ You did. ‐ No. I thought it was great.
那中场休息时
Then why'd you tell me at intermission
你为什么跟我抱怨演员不走心啊
that their hearts weren't in it, hmm?
-是吗 -这个吧...
‐ Really? Okay. ‐ Yeah...
他就是嫉妒了 他高中时扮演过"小卷"
He's just jealous because he played Curly in high school.
不是吧
No way!
"小卷"是谁
Who's Curly?
小卷是《俄克拉荷马》的主角
Curly‐‐ Curly is the star of Oklahoma.
他抱得美人归 消灭了大坏蛋
He gets the girl, he kills the bad guy,
-还有很多歌♥唱的戏码 -唱一个 贾德叔叔
‐ And he sings a lot. ‐ Sing, Uncle Judd!
-不了不了 -贾德叔叔 唱一个
‐ No, no, no. ‐ Yeah, Uncle Judd, sing!
不献丑了
No. No!
唱一个 唱一个
Sing! Sing! Sing!
♪人言道 谁人无过 你我皆罪♪
♪ Some people claim that you are to blame as much as I! ♪
♪何必费心烘焙心仪美味♪
♪ Why do I take the trouble to bake my favorite pie♪
♪莫拥我入怀♪
♪ Don't take my arm too much ♪
♪莫与我执手♪
♪ Don't put your hand in mine ♪
他还真会唱
Of course he sings.
♪两手相握 情意千金♪
♪ Your hand feels so grand in mine ♪
♪这就是传说中的相爱♪
♪ People will say we're in love ♪
-♪不要整夜与我共舞♪ -到我了
- ♪ Don't dance all night with me ♪ ‐ My turn.
♪直至星稀♪
♪ Till the stars fade from above ♪
♪我是你的良人♪
♪ They'll see it's all right with me ♪
♪人言道♪
♪ People will say ♪
♪我们彼此相爱♪
♪ We're in love ♪
手表电池
Watch batteries?
从你炸毁的飞机中发现了一个大袋子
Pulled a duffle out of that plane you blew up.
装有上百个电池
There was a couple hundred of them in there.
不能在老店里直接买♥♥吗
Well, can't you just buy those at any old store?
买♥♥不到了 太老式了
No. Not anymore, they're the old kind.
是那种能致病的合成锂离子电池
The synthetic lithium‐‐ the ones that were making people sick.
这样啊
I get it.
七骑团是想造致癌炸♥弹♥
Kavalry's gonna make a cancer bomb.
不好说
I don't know.
但视频里那个混球提到了大业
But that fucker in the video said that they had a mission,
还说不久将会实现
and it was gonna happen soon.
你不担心吗
Aren't you worried?
安吉拉
Angela.
我简直心惊胆战
I'm worried as fuck.
你们俩聊什么呢 磨蹭那么久
What are you two talking about that's taking so long?
没什么 就是聊聊世纪末日而已
Nothing. Just the end of the world.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Ticktock. Ticktock. Ticktock. Ticktock.
时间不等人
The clock is ticking.
剩下的时间不多了
We're running out of time.
邪恶力量崛起
Evil is rising.
人人纷纷痛苦呼救
Second by second we all cry out...
是的 先生 我们把他们一窝端了
Yes, sir. You bet. We got them all.
枪手吞药自尽了
Well, shooter took some sort of damn poison pill
我们没来得及审讯 但好歹是消灭了
before we could interrogate him, but... you know.
这个嘛
Well...
他们是有可能报复 州长
Yeah, there's always a chance of reprisal, Governor,
但我们给了他们一个教训
but we just gave 'em a pretty good taste
让他们知道 招惹我们没有好下场
of what happens when you take one of ours.
不用客气 州长
Well, you're welcome, Governor.
再见
Bye now.
-我表现如何 -听起来成竹在胸
‐ How'd I do? ‐ You sounded very confident.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表