剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
Also sure they outlawed those
因为将记忆存储在药物中 服用后会令人发狂
'cause it turns out putting memories into pill form led to psychosis.
我强烈建议你告诉你的女性朋友 别吃了
So, I highly recommend you tell your lady friend not to take them.
我可没说是个女性朋友
I never said I got them from a lady.
这药是女人给你的吗
Did you get them from a lady?
你本可以找个好女人
You have your pick of good women,
何必非得找虐
so why do you keep getting mixed up with the ones
总和狠角色纠缠呢
that are just gonna kick you in the balls?
我之前找了你 你是个好女人
I picked you. You're a good woman.
七年来 我一直努力说服你
And for seven years, I tried to convince you
我不会扒光你 拿着你的衣服跑掉
that I wasn't gonna run off with your clothes
把赤♥裸♥的你孤零零留在原地
and leave you naked all by yourself.
七年都很点背啊
Seven years of bad luck.
事发当晚 我妈在布鲁克林
My mom was in fucking Brooklyn when it happened,
她正面承受了震波的打击
so she caught the psychic blast full‐on.
整个人都震了
I mean, full‐fucking‐on.
你们知道有这样的母亲是什么感受吗
You know what it's like to be raised by someone
她时刻为下一场乌贼雨提心吊胆
who's always just waiting for the next big one?
外星焦虑症
乌贼啊 真该死
Squids, man. Fucking squids.
我读到过一篇文章
I read an article. There's this thing...
关于基因伤痕
genetic trauma.
简言之 如果你父母遭遇了不幸
Basically, if something really bad happens to your parents,
那种伤痛会刻在基因中
it gets locked into their DNA.
我妈遭受了震波
So, when my mom got hit by the blast,
虽然我出生时...
even though I wasn't born until...
112事件已经过去十年了
10 years after 11/2,
可我似乎继承了她的伤痛
it's like I inherited her pain.
你是尼莫的朋友
Friend of Nemo's?
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
总之
Anyway,
虽然我一直拨♥打♥"外形防卫"热♥线♥ 但拨通后总会挂断
I keep calling EDS, but I always hang up.
我不想沦落成时刻提心吊胆的疯子
I don't want to end up one of those fucking nutters
用锡纸把脑袋包起来
with my head wrapped in that magic tin foil.
总有尽头吧
One day at a time, right?
可有时 感觉无穷无尽 了无希望
Just sometimes, it feels like it's never gonna end.
我曾经和你一样
I was where you are.
我之前总是止不住担心乌贼降落
I thought about that one‐eyed fucker all the time
我曾经心惊胆战 但我现在已经摆脱了恐惧
and it terrified me, but I am no longer afraid.
112事件发生时 苏联正打算消灭我们
On 11/2, the Soviet Union was on the verge of annihilating us,
我们也严阵以待 随时准备打击报复
and we were more than prepared to return the favor.
正值那时 外星大乌贼从天而降 现身纽约
Then that enormous, tentacled abomination teleported into New York.
若不是此事 我们早就灰飞烟灭了
If it hadn't arrived when it did, we would all be ash.
外星入侵使我们齐心对外
It united us against a common threat.
此事是否会有尽头 答案很肯定
Does it ever end? Of course it does,
因为我们正在隧♥道♥中 而隧♥道♥皆有尽头
because we are all in a tunnel, and every tunnel ends.
尽头处会有光亮
It ends with light.
要是你信我
And if you trust me,
我一定会尽力带你走向光明
I will do my best to show you to it.
牵手吧
Hands.
虽然我们在宇宙中不是孤身一人
We know there are other dimensions than this one,
但这里是我们的家园
but this is the dimension where we live,
我们拒绝生活在恐惧之中
and we will not live in fear.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
以防你不清楚状况
I don't know if anybody told you,
我们周二8点也有集♥会♥
but we meet on Tuesdays, too. Eight o'clock.
好
Great.
-我不信你 -你说什么
- I don't believe you. - Sorry?
没有光亮
There's no light.
你还在隧♥道♥中
You're still in the tunnel.
你肯定和我们一样还在摸黑前行[蝙蝠排便]I bet you're just as batshit as the rest of us.
蝙蝠确实在隧♥道♥里排便啊
Bats do shit in tunnels.
可惜 要想探明我们是否还在隧♥道♥中
Sadly, there's no way to settle that bet
只能对比一下我们两人的伤痛了
until we can assess your trauma relative to mine.
周二来的时候 你可以跟大家分享一下
Maybe you can share when you come back Tuesday.
我周二不会来
I'm not coming back Tuesday.
好吧
Okay. Fair enough.
跟我来
Follow me.
孩子们肯定不喜欢啊
Of course they hated it.
"笑脸麦片"不含糖 谁会喜欢啊
Can't call a cereal Smiley‐O's and not put sugar in it.
吃糖对牙齿不好
All that sugar causes tooth decay,
-会引发多动症 还会致癌 -得了吧
‐ Hyperactivity, and the big C. ‐ Come on.
我们这代人吃了那么多糖 不照样赢了越战
We used to eat buckets of sugar and we won Vietnam.
准确来说 是曼哈顿博士赢了越战
Technically, Dr. Manhattan won Vietnam,
但你的话也不无道理
but I concede the point.
要是孩子们回答了对麦片的喜爱程度
So if all the kids say is whether they like the cereal or hate it,
还要你干什么
what do they need you for?
对照组的实验对象总胡扯
Focus groups are rife with bullshit.
我的职责就是辨别真♥相♥
They need me to determine truth.
你能测谎
You can tell when people are lying?
我能
Indeed, I can.
要是我遇见两任渣男前夫之前会测谎 就好了
There's a skill I could've used two husbands ago.
-你从事什么职业 -我是一名服务员
- So, what do you do? - I'm a waitress.
不是 再来
Nah. Try again.
好吧 我从事止赎行业
Okay. I work in foreclosures.
不对 女士 你说谎
No, ma'am, you do not.
我是放射科医生
I'm a radiologist.
这回是实话
Indeed you are.
既然已经知道对方的职业了
So, now that we've established our... respective occupations,
-是不是该看看赌注结果了 -什么赌
- should we settle our bet? - Our bet?
摸黑前行[蝙蝠排便]的赌
As to our relative batshitedness.
你就对我遭遇大乌贼袭击的经历感兴趣吗 韦德
Is that all you want out of me, Wade? My squid story?
-说不说随你 但我确实感兴趣 -其实说来好笑
- No pressure, but yes. - Well, it's fucking stupid.
112事件时 你也在场
I mean, you were there on 11/2.
-要是告诉你 你肯定会很生气 -我保证不会
‐ You're gonna be mad when I say it. ‐ I promise I will not.
《白马》
Pale Horse.
那部电影
The movie.
92年那部电影 《白马》
Pale Horse. It came out in '92.
斯皮尔伯格执导
Steven Spielberg?
拿奖拿到手软的那部电影
Won, like, a gazillion Oscars?
好吧 我没看过
Right, right. Sure. I haven't seen it.
我可是看过上千遍了
Well, I've seen it a thousand times,
后来就懒得数了
at least that's when I stopped counting.
我对那部电影了如指掌
I know everything about that movie.
电影名《白马》取自一支乐队
It's called Pale Horse because that's the name of the band
乌贼入侵时 该乐队正在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥演出
that was playing Madison Square Garden when the squid hit.
总之...
Anyway...
电影中有一幕是一个红衣小女孩
there's this one scene with this little girl in a red coat.
那是部黑白电影 所以突然出现一抹红色很是抓人眼球
The movie's black and white, so the red really pops, you know?
小女孩在先驱广场踉踉跄跄地走着
And the girl's stumbling around Herald Square,
乌贼就悬在她的上空
walking under the tentacles,
她走过堆成山的死尸...
and through all the dead bodies...
她怕极了
and she's scared.
于是 她大声喊妈妈
And she's calling out for her mom.
这一幕很触动我
That just really stuck with me, you know?
虽然痴迷于电影很傻很天真
I mean, I know it's stupid. Being obsessed with a movie,
但每次看那部电影 我心里都会好受一点
but watching it just makes me feel better.
直面自己的恐惧
Face your fears thing.
因为我无视无刻不在担惊受怕
'Cause I'm scared all the time, you know?
你懂吗
I mean...
每当下乌贼雨时
There's a squidfall,
大家都不慌不忙停下车 打开雨刷
and people just pull their cars over and turn their wipers on
对待外星生物入侵 居然镇定自若吗
like aliens aren't falling from the fucking sky?
大家难道不该吓到灵魂出窍吗
Why isn't everybody petrified?
我要想平静下来
The only time I'm not losing my mind
只能看电影 或者做♥爱♥
is when I'm watching that film or fucking.
什么
What?
做♥爱♥啊
You know, fucking?
我喝醉了
And I'm drunk.
我找朋友来接我回家
I'm gonna call a friend for a ride home.
我可以送你回家
I can take you home.
你也醉了 虽然人很帅...
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表