剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
你信教吗
You, you religious guy?
-你往三明治里加了生菜 -对啊 怎么了
- Is that lettuce on your sandwich? - Yeah? So?
从证物里拿的吗
Did you get it out of this?
该死 那是卡车上掉落的生菜吗
Shit. Is that from truck?
对 就是那辆装满生菜
If by truck, you mean the one filled with lettuce
由杀♥警♥的七骑团成员驾驶的卡车 大红
driven by a Kavalry member who shot a cop, yes, Red.
任其变质 还不如让我吃了
It was gonna go bad.
你好啊
Howdy.
你前妻告诉你药物化验结果了吗
What did your ex say about the pills?
还没消息
Nothing as of yet.
你告诉她 事态紧急了吗
Did you tell her that it was important?
我提过了
I communicated that, yes.
不如再打电♥话♥催催
How about you pick up the phone and communicate it again?
我们是求她帮忙
Because she's doing a favor,
求人帮忙 事儿别太多
and when someone's doing you a favor, you don't lean on 'em.
你这叫帮忙吗
So this is you doing me a favor, man?
你可是一点也不上心啊
Because it looks like you're doing nothing.
反光镜 有空吗
Mirror Guy! Got a minute?
坐吧
Have a seat.
韦德 把面罩摘了吧 我知道你是谁
Wade, you can take the mask off. I know what you look like.
根据规定 我们在警局也需佩戴面罩
Regs say to keep them on inside the precinct.
为什么 我们都是自己人啊
Why? We're all on the same side.
隐瞒身份 能保平安
The concealment of identity is critical to our safety.
韦德 你觉得我是七骑团成员吗
Wade, do you think I'm a member of the 7th Kavalry?
不是 长官
No, ma'am.
那还不赶紧把面罩摘了
Then just, why don't you roll that baby up
露出你那双忧郁的绿眼睛
and let me see those sad green eyes of yours?
-你是塔尔萨人 -差不多吧
- So, you're from Tulsa? - Close enough.
-我来自得州边界一个名叫雨果的小镇 -天呐
‐ Town called Hugo down by the Texas border‐‐ ‐ Jesus.
112事件发生时 你在纽约
You were in New York on 11/2, huh?
准确来讲 是在新泽西
New Jersey, actually.
-你还在担惊受怕吗 -你说什么
- You still scared shitless? ‐ Excuse me?
我听说 当时在震波范围内的人
I've heard that people who were in the psychic blast zone
至今还会午夜梦回 尖叫着惊醒
still wake up in the middle of the night, screaming.
-我睡得很香 -好吧
- I sleep great. - Cool.
白夜事件后 你就加入了警局
I see you joined the force right after the White Night.
正义需要伸张
Justice needed to be applied.
法案允许警♥察♥佩戴面罩
And once they let you yahoos put masks on,
你就可以正大光明在头上缠满反光膜了
you had an excuse to wrap your entire head in Reflectatine.
你在暗示什么
Implying what?
反光膜能保护你不受震波影响
Guaranteed protection from psychic blasts.
所以 你才能睡得香
Ergo, you sleep great.
市场调研工作是你的日常伪装吗
Market research. Is that your cover?
坐在镜子后面 看蠢货表演
So, you watch a bunch of idiots,
判断他们对薯片新口味的喜爱程度
and they tell you what they hate about the new flavor of Pringles,
没人知道你其实是"反光镜"吗
so no one knows you're secretly Mirror Guy?
你明知我叫"镜中人"
I know you know it's Looking Glass.
反光镜叫着亲切嘛
But you can have Mirror Guy if you want.
-谢谢配合 -这就完了
- Okay. Thanks for coming by. - That's it?
完事了
That's it.
该死 等下
Shit, wait.
我还有个疑问
There was one other thing I wanted to ask you about.
-什么药啊 -你说什么
- What pills? - I'm sorry?
我在你桌上的仙人球装了窃听器
Well, I bugged the cactus on your desk,
安吉拉·艾柏 不对
and Angela Abar‐‐ Sorry.
暗夜修女刚刚问你药物的事情
Sister Night was just asking about some pills.
你居然在我的仙人球上装了窃听器
You bugged my cactus?
别激动 联调局出身 老♥毛♥病了
Well, don't take it personally. I'm FBI, we bug shit. So...
什么药啊
What pills?
这是我和暗夜修女的私事
That's a personal issue between Sister Night and me.
透露给你 就侵犯了她的隐私
It would be a violation of her medical privacy to divulge it.
-我能走了吗 -走吧 反光镜
- May I go? - You surely may, Mirror Guy.
辛西娅·迪尔曼
爽
Yeah.
别看我
Don't look at me.
为什么
Why not?
你面罩之下的脸庞一定很帅气
I know you're beautiful under there.
摘了吧 让我看看你的模样
Just take it off. Let me see your face.
你休想看到我的脸
You're never gonna see my face.
该死
Motherfuck.
你问我♥操♥作正确吗 这不废话吗
Did I do it right? What does that mean?
操作又不难
It's not brain surgery.
按下避难所中的红色按钮不就行了吗
You just hit the big button in the shelter,
-按了就能关掉警报 -没错 先生
‐ And the goddamn siren shuts off. ‐ Of course, sir.
我可以派技工前去 上门为您提供指导
I'm happy to schedule a technician to provide an in‐home tutorial‐‐
我不需要指导
I do not need a tutorial.
我都已经演习过500多次了
I've conducted over 500 drills on this unit.
机器出毛病了 不是我的问题
It's your machine that's malfunctioning, not me,
赶紧给我换一个
so you need to replace it!
抱歉 先生 您多久演习一次
Sir, I'm sorry. How often have you been running drills?
我想演习 就演习了
As often as I deem necessary.
好吧 但是专业报♥警♥使用手册建议
Right. It's just, the Alert Pro manual recommends
最多每六周演习一次卫星入侵
that you program an EDI simulation no more than once every six weeks.
我才不管使用手册怎么建议
I don't give two brown turds about the manual!
-好的 先生 -新机器什么时候到货
‐ All right, sir. ‐ When can you get me a new unit?
下周四可以到货
We can ship one out to you by next Thursday.
不不不 绝对不行
No, no, no! No way!
不可以 必须早点送到
No good. I'm gonna need it sooner.
-越早越好 -可以为您办连夜加急
‐ Post haste, soon as you can. ‐ We can do an overnight rush,
但费用相当于再买♥♥一台机器了
but that's gonna cost as much as the unit itself.
没问题 很好 连夜加急吧
No problem. That's great. Overnight, do that.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
记得多送我一卷反光膜
And throw in another roll Of Reflectatine while you're at it.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
感谢您对"外星防卫"的支持...
And thank you for being a valued customer of ExtraDimensional Security‐‐
孩子们
Okay, guys!
你们觉得这种麦片怎么样
What do you think of the cereal?
没味道啊
It tastes like... nothing.
能说得具体一点吗
Okay. Could you be a little more specific?
不会一点味道都没有吧
I mean, everything tastes like something.
来拿药
辛西娅
这种麦片真没味
Well, this doesn't.
松脆口感如何
What about the crunch?
喜欢就举手
Raise your hand if you like the way it crunches.
"长寿宠物"为您延续宠物寿命
Here, at Forever Pet, we offer the splice of life.
提取您爱宠的基因
Taking your beloved animal's unique DNA
生成一模一样的克隆物
and making an exact replica,
您和爱宠就可天长地久了
so that you never have to say goodbye again.
本公♥司♥拥有专利发明...
Our patented process...
我找辛西娅·迪尔曼
I'm here to see Cynthia Tillman.
班内特 抱歉 我找辛西娅·班内特
Bennett. Sorry, Cynthia Bennett.
-你好啊 -省省吧
- Howdy. - Howdy yourself.
你的信寄到我家了
Got some of your mail at the house.
该死的邮局
Damn post office.
我都申请改住址三回了
Three times I filled out that form.
旁观者清 你说说看
Naked eye, be honest.
这几只狗一样吗
Do these dogs look exactly the same to you?
-那一只有点小 -该死
- That one's just a little smaller. - Shit.
你想养狗吗
You want her?
我养狗干什么
What am I gonna do with a dog?
又戴上帽子了啊
I see the hat is back.
没时间梳头而已
Didn't have time to comb my hair.
焦虑是正常的心理现象 韦德
It's okay to admit that you're anxious, Wade.
我没事 只是乌贼雨而已
I'm fine. Just a little squidfall.
屡见不鲜了
Happens all the time.
我是指警长被杀一事
I was talking about your chief getting murdered.
药物化验结果如何
You want to tell me about the pills?
这是"怀旧"
It's Nostalgia.
"怀旧" 你确定吗
Nostalgia? You sure?
确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
而且这种药被禁了
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表