剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
出什么事了
What's going on down there?!
倒是透点料给我们啊
Give us something!
有吃的吗
Got anything to eat?
副驾储物箱有干果
There are nuts in the glove.
从何查起呢
Where shall I begin?
是"七骑团"所为吗
You think it's Kavalry?
显而易见 必然会查到他们头上
That would be the obvious conclusion.
-他死得很痛苦吗 -嗯
- Did he suffer? - Yep.
他的车停在路边
His car's up the road a hair.
车胎被路障钉扎破了
Tires blown out with a spike strip.
肌内出血 喉骨骨折
Intramuscular hemorrhage, fractured laryngeal skeleton,
还有捆绑痕迹 皆符合暴♥力♥窒息的手法
and ligature marks are all consistent with violent asphyxiation.
双手手掌皆有绳子勒痕
Both his palms got rope burns.
指甲内有纤维
He's got fibers in his fingernails.
他全程清醒着被凌迟
He was alive the whole time.
直至死去
Until he wasn't.
你们俩昨晚在一起吗
You was with him last night?
什么意思
What?
你和警长
The Chief.
我通知简死讯时
When I called Jane to notify,
她说他们昨晚去你家吃饭了
she said that they were over at y'all's house for supper.
对
Yeah.
他当时有反常表现吗
Was he acting strange?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你懂我的意思 他喝醉了吗
You know what strange means. Was he drunk?
没有 就喝了几杯红酒
No. A couple glasses of wine maybe.
嗑嗨了吗
Was he high?
可能抽了几口吧
He might've done some blow.
玩得挺野啊
Sounds like quite a party.
我孩子们也在场
My kids were there.
又不是亲生
"Your" kids.
滚蛋 "反光镜"
Fuck you, you shiny fuck.
你是在审问我吗
What, are you interrogating me now?
我为何要审问你
Why would I interrogate you?
因为你是个冷血的混♥蛋♥ 镜中人
Because you're a cold motherfucker, Glass.
要是冷血 怎么会流泪呢
Then why am I crying under here?
天呐
Jesus!
想拍照 是吧
You want pictures, huh?
我把相机插♥进♥你菊花 让你拍个够吧
How about I shove this camera up your asshole and take a picture?
该死的记者
Fucking moths!
公众有知情权
The public has a right to see what's happening here!
-死纳粹 -我不是纳粹 我是共♥产♥党
- Fucking Nazi! - I'm not a Nazi, I'm a communist.
红恐 放开他
Scare! Stand down.
换你管事了吗
You in charge now?
不
No.
那现在谁管事
Then who the fuck is?
把他放下来吧
We need to get him down.
你是不是在看表
Are you looking at the clock?
没有
No.
卡尔文
Calvin.
好吧 我是在看表
Okay, I'm lookin' at the clock.
还有两分钟就到午夜了
And it's two minutes till midnight.
过了午夜 就是圣诞节了
And midnight is Christmas,
我就能拆礼物了
which means I finally get to open that big present
圣诞树下写着我名字的大礼盒可让我心痒死了
with my name on it over there under the tree.
等天亮了 才是圣诞节
Christmas doesn't start until Christmas morning.
你得乖乖等
You have to wait.
我都好奇死了
You know I need to know.
-我在引导你慢慢接受惊喜 -引导我呀
- I'm training you to like surprises. - You're training me?
亲爱的
Baby--
30秒后 我一定要拆礼物
I'm opening up that present in exactly 30 seconds,
无论如何 你也阻止不了我
and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
是吗
Is that so?
午夜啊
Midnight, huh?
届时 小手...
Is that when the little hand...
握"大手" 怎么样
is on top of the big hand?
少来 我不吃这一套
No, that's not gonna work.
嘴上说着不要 身体可是很诚实
Feels like it's working to me.
-我一定要拆礼物 安吉拉 -你要耐心等候
- I'm opening it, Angela. - You gotta wait.
-我等不及了 -耐心等
- I don't wanna wait. - You gotta wait.
圣诞老人来送礼物了吧
That must be Santa Claus.
怎么了
What?
有人闯入了
There's somebody in our house.
卡尔...
Cal...
别激动
Easy.
没事了
You're okay.
卡尔 卡尔呢
Cal... Cal!
他没事 安然无恙
He's all right. He's safe.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在你病床前守了三天三夜
He was sitting right here in this chair for the last three days straight.
我让他先回家
I told him to go home and...
换身衣服
change his clothes.
我向他保证会看好你
Promised I'd keep an eye on you.
谢谢 警长
Thanks, Captain.
叫我"贾德"吧
Judd.
他们也袭击你了
They came for you too?
他们袭击了全部警员
They came for everybody.
协同攻击
Coordinated attack.
同时行动 闯入全体40位警员的家中施暴
Simultaneous hits. Forty houses, all police.
正值圣诞节前夜 多数人都在家中酣睡
Most of us asleep in our beds on Christmas Eve.
新闻报道称之为"白夜事件"
The news is calling it the White Night.
我当时正好在家
But I was home.
有个戴罗夏面具的混♥蛋♥破窗而入 朝我开枪
Fucker in a Rorschach came through my window and shot me,
我一枪打爆了他的头
so I blew his fucking face off.
你也收拾了一个吧
You got your guy too, huh.
狠狠捅了几刀 他在你家厨房♥血流而死
Stabbed him, and he bled out in your kitchen.
大概冥冥之中有神灵在保佑你吧
I reckon there's somebody up there lookin' out for you.
道尔怎么样了
Doyle?
他和吉妮当时在家中熟睡
He and Ginny were at home in bed,
我们在床上发现了他们的尸体
and that's where we found them.
他们的儿子 克里斯托弗 听到了枪声
Their boy, Christopher, heard the gunshots
带着妹妹和婴儿躲进了衣柜
and took his sister and the baby and hid in the closet.
托弗
Topher.
我们都叫他"托弗"
He goes by Topher.
好
Yeah.
欺人太甚 叫上剩下的警员...
Fuck that. Everybody who's left...
我们去围剿那帮种族歧视的人♥渣♥
we round those racist fuckers up--
没人了
There's nobody left.
警员都知道"七骑团"掌握了我们的姓名和住址
The entire force knows that the Kavalry has our names and addresses.
-大家都辞职了 -我绝不辞职
- They're all resigning. - I'm not fucking quitting.
我也不
Well, I guess I won't quit either.
你刚得知了搭档及其妻子去世的消息
I just told you that your partner and his wife got killed.
-伤心落泪是难免的 艾柏警探 -叫我"安吉拉"吧
- You can cry, Detective Abar. - Angela.
安吉拉
Angela.
哭出来 没有关系
It's okay to cry.
现在不是流泪的时候
Maybe later.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
接下来 怎么办
Now what?
去尼克松维尔
We roll into Nixonville,
暴揍"七骑团" 逼他们交代
bust Kavalry heads until someone talks.
就这么办
That is fucking now what!
-出发 兄弟们 -等等
- Mount up, cowboys! - Wait!
我们该喘口气 缓一缓
We should... just stop and take a breath.
你不想暴揍那帮混♥蛋♥吗
You don't want to beat shit out of these fucks?
你这个暴♥力♥狂
You?
她最爱暴揍人♥渣♥了
She loves beating the shit out of these fucks.
这点无可争议
That much is indisputable.
一起去 还是喘口气缓缓啊
So, are you coming or are you fucking breathing?
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表