剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
怎么说呢...
It's the...
该剧与事实严重不符
It's full of historical inaccuracies.
事实上
In the real world,
笑匠40年代时性侵了丝魂
the Comedian sexually assaulted Silk Spectre, back in the '40s.
布莱克探员很晚才得知此事
Agent Blake didn't find out till much, much later.
她是父亲性侵母亲的产物
He--her dad tried to rape her mom.
我们有机会加深了解 真好
I'm so glad we got this time to know each other better.
到了
We're here.
你可能得...
You might wanna...
保护好自己
protect yourself.
你们有多少台这种机器
How many of these things you people have?
只有六台
Just these six.
飞行距离是多少
What's the range on them?
差不多一百千米
100 kilometers, give or take.
所有 很有可能
So, it's possible to, say,
一台机器从这里飞出去...
fly one out of here and...
飞到市区的格林伍德 抓吊起一辆车吧
pick up a car in downtown Greenwood?
我们没理由这么做啊
Why would we do that?
能给我昨晚在场的人员名单吗
You mind giving me a list of everybody who was here last night
这些人必须都懂如何操控飞行器
who knows how to fly these things?
抱歉 我无权...
Sorry. I'm not authorized--
交给我吧 西尔玛
I'll take it from here, Selma.
各位好 我叫比昂
Hello. My name is Bian.
我可以为几位提供所需信息
I'd be happy to provide you with the information you requested.
我母亲通常会指派下属与当局接触
Traditionally, my mother relegates interactions with the authorities to underlings,
但此次 她想邀请几位前往植物园 亲自接待你们
but in this case, she'd like to invite you to have tea in her vivarium.
请跟我来吧
May I show you the way?
好啊
Please do.
抱歉 仅限女士
So sorry. Ladies only.
我在车上等你们
I'll, wait in the car.
罗德岛巨像被海水吞没
The Colossus of Rhodes was swallowed by the sea.
亚历山大港的灯塔被地震摧毁
The Lighthouse at Alexandria, toppled by earthquakes.
两者都注定无法永存
Not one of them built to last.
你们想打造世界第八大奇迹吗
So, you're building the Eighth Wonder of the World?
不
No.
我们在打造新世界的第一大奇迹
The First Wonder of the New World.
远离海洋
A thousand miles from the nearest ocean,
经过加固 可抵抗地震
fortified and impervious to seismic activity,
除非直接遭受核爆冲击 否则将固若金汤
and anything short of a direct nuclear blast.
有何用途
What does it do?
报时
It tells time.
布莱克探员
Agent Blake.
暗夜警探
Detective Night.
请进
Please, come in.
-我是赵妪 -幸会
- I'm Lady Trieu. - Nice to meet you.
抱歉 这里太潮湿了
I'm sorry about the humidity.
为了植物生存 不得不如此
We have to get it just right for the plants.
我母亲去世前 逼我发誓绝不离开越南
On her deathbed, my mother made me promise I would never leave Vietnam,
于是我就把越南搬来了
so I found a loophole.
这样 我和越南就永不分离了
Now, Vietnam never leaves me.
世界真小啊
Small world.
暗夜警探也来自越南
Detective Night here is from Vietnam as well.
是吗
Really?
真巧
What a coincidence.
算是"热力学奇迹"了
At least a thermodynamic miracle.
你们怀疑有人用我司的飞行器盗窃了车辆
So, I understand you think a piece of our equipment was used to steal a vehicle?
其实 车已经找到了
Well, actually, we found the car.
盗窃之人将车从天上扔回了原处
Whoever took it dropped it right back where they stole it from.
真奇怪
That's odd.
确实
It is odd.
我能问问 车主是谁吗
May I ask who the car belonged to?
-这无关紧要... -是我的车
- Well actually, that's irrelevant-- - It's mine.
这么说来 是你们的私事了
So, this is personal?
你女儿刚才说
Your daughter said that she would give us a list
可以给我们会操控飞行器的人员名单
of everybody who knows how to fly one of those things.
没问题 比昂
Of course. Bian.
如果还需要任何帮助
If there is anything else we can do to help,
请尽管提
don't hesitate to ask.
我对警长之死深表遗憾
And please accept my condolences on the passing of your chief.
我们没有交集
We never met personally,
但我听说 他是个好人
but I hear he was a great man.
谢谢
Thanks.
我记得小时候听过的一句哀悼词
There's an expression about grief I remember from when I was little.
你爷爷问 药在你那里吗
我小时候也听过类似的话
I remember one from when I was little, too.
转告那个老混♥蛋♥...
有本事自己来问我
我还真没听说过
I haven't heard that one.
真美
It's quite beautiful.
我的天呐
Holy shit!
那是阿德里安·维特吗
Is that Adrian Veidt?
没错
Indeed it is.
真正的伟人
A truly great man.
我的成功皆源自他的激励
So much of my success grew from the seed of his inspiration.
他消失后 你买♥♥下了他的集团
And you bought his company right after he disappeared.
没错
That, too.
雕像为何这么显老呢
Why'd you have them make him so... old?
因为他本就垂垂老矣
Because he is old.
在我们的文化中
In my culture,
老人值得尊敬
our elders are revered.
但这是美国 亲爱的...
Well, yeah, but this is America, sweetheart, and...
老了招人嫌
he looks like shit.
瞧瞧
What have we got here?
天呐...
Jeez...
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
欢迎来到庄园
Welcome to the manor.
我是你们的主人
I am your master.
还得再过几个小时...
You are still a few hours away...
你们才能讲话
from gaining the ability to speak,
但你们现在应该已经有理解能力了
but by now, you should be able to understand.
你知道自己是谁吗
Do you know what you are?
不...
No...
想必也是
Of course you don't.
凭空造人本就欠考虑 你们自然存在缺陷
You are flaws in this thoughtless design.
我将是你们的主人
For while I may be your master,
但绝对不是你们的缔造者
I am most definitely not your maker.
我绝对不会...
I would never have...
为这种可怜的人造人...
burdened such pathetic creatures...
赋予鲜活的生命
with the gift of life.
因为活着
For to be alive,
就要有目标
you have to have purpose,
可你们漫无目的
and you have none.
存在只是为了服侍
Except... to serve.
抱歉 家里一团糟
Well, I apologize for the mess.
我昨晚有点失控了
I had a rough night.
现在还不需要
I don't need it yet.
时机未到
Not yet.
很好
Excellent!
装好了吗 菲利普
So, are we loaded, Mr. Philips?
准备好了 主人
Ready, Master!
听我口令 柯珞克珊
On my mark, Ms. Crookshanks!
三 二
Three, two,
一
one,
发射
away!
妙极了
Phenomenal!
继续装填 菲利普
Let's reload, Mr. Philips, shall we?
四年了
Four years.
我来这里四年了
Four years since I was sent here.
我本以为这是天堂
In the beginning, I thought it was a paradise.
可我错了
But it's not.
这里就是个牢笼
It's a prison.
我想...
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表