剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
当然可以
Of course.
他对人透露过自己的警♥察♥身份吗
Did he tell anyone that he was police?
警局规定 不得透露身份
That's against the rules.
对
Yeah.
但还是有人忍♥不住说出去
But people still talk.
他没有
He didn't.
他外出执勤时 如何向周围人交代
Where did he tell folks that he was going when he was on shift?
就说是去上夜校 学工程了
Night school, for engineering.
好吧
All right.
对外宣称发生了劫车案件
We'll say it was a carjacking.
他放学后被枪击了
He was leaving school and that's when he got shot.
为什么隐瞒真♥相♥
Why?
这是规定
We have protocols.
我们只想保护民众安全
We just want to keep everybody safe.
安全呵
Safe.
我知道你怎么想
Yeah, I know what you're thinkin'.
去死吧 臭混♥蛋♥
Fuck me and the horse I rode in on.
他生前很欣赏你
He liked you.
不 他还活着
No. He likes me.
蛋清由蛋白质构成
Egg whites are made of protein.
打碎鸡蛋后 蛋清会成膜包裹住蛋黄
When we whip 'em, we get bubbles,
而这层膜就由蛋白质构成
and it's the proteins that form the walls of those bubbles.
没有这层膜 就会变成一团浆糊
If we don't have walls, it all comes tumblin' down.
这层膜很坚韧 但也容易打破
Now, those walls are strong, but they won't stay that way
将蛋黄与蛋清搅拌混合即可
if just even a little bit of yolk gets mixed in with the whites.
这就是为何我们要将两者融合
So, that's why we gotta separate 'em.
瞧
Ta- da!
可以吃点心了吗
Can we eat our cookies now, please?
去吧
Y'all go ahead.
艾柏女士 趁孩子们忙着大吃
Okay, Ms. Abar, while they're stuffing their faces,
你何不告诉他们这是何物呢
maybe you can explain to them what they're eating.
这是"南瓜派"
It's called a banh bia.
我童年时生活在越南
When I was a little girl in Vietnam,
我们称其为"月饼"
we called them "mooncakes."
你出生时 越南独♥立♥了吗
Were you born there before or after it became a state?
我出生几年后才独♥立♥
A couple years before.
我的出生地离胡志明市很近
I was born just outside of Saigon
我以前在越南是一名警♥察♥
and when I grew up, I was a police officer there
后来 我就搬到了塔尔萨
until I moved here to Tulsa.
你来这儿之后依然在警队供职吗
Did you stay a police officer?
干了一段时间就退休了
For a while, then I retired.
为什么
Why?
"白夜"事件时 我遇袭了
I was one of the cops who got attacked on the White Night.
当时 警♥察♥还不允许佩戴面罩
And that was before police officers were allowed to wear masks.
所以坏人知道了我的身份
So, the bad guys, they knew who I was
掌握了我的住址
and they knew where I lived,
他们闯入我家 枪击了我
and they came to my house and they shot me.
打中了这里
Right here.
医生当时不得不给我剖肠破肚
And the doctors, they had to pull apart my insides
找到并取出子弹
to find the bullet and get it out
因为不想...
'cause they didn't want it to--
原因很简单
Anyway.
我觉得做点心总好过被枪击
I figured making cakes and cookies was better than getting shot.
于是退出了警队 开了一家面包店
So, I quit the police force and opened up a bakery.
钱来自"罗德福基金"吗
Did Redfordations pay for it?
你说什么
Excuse me?
开面包店的钱来自"罗德福基金"吗
Your bakery- - did you pay for it with Redfordations?
汤米 别乱说话
Tommy!
托芙
Topher!
别仰头 老实按住鼻孔
Don't tilt your head back, just pinch your nose.
为什么打他
Why'd you hit him?
替你出手啊
'Cause you wanted to hit him.
他才十岁
He's ten years old.
你当时就是想揍他
You still wanted to.
他居然提"罗德福基金"
He said... Redfordations.
没错
I heard him.
-他是种族歧视者 -不是
- He's a racist. - He's not racist.
但有苗头了
But he's off to a good start.
该死
Goddammit.
也许是误报...
Maybe it's a false--
好臭啊
It smells.
起码你没流鼻血流到失去嗅觉
Well, at least your nose is working.
-喷卡车 -喷卡车咯
- Get the truck. - Get the truck!
-我们在清理乌贼雨遗留的脏污 -谢谢 宝贝
- We're cleaning up the squids. - Thanks, baby!
你没带传呼机 响了一上午了
You left your pager. It's been going off all morning.
"小巨角"是什么
What's Little Big Horn?
我得去一趟面包店
I gotta go to the bakery.
你去接罗茜放学吧
You pick up Rosie from school?
好
Of course.
宝贝 你陪着爸爸
Sweetie, I need you to go with Dad
去接姐姐放学吧
and pick up your sister from school, okay?
别让他开太快
Don't let him drive too fast.
-我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 妈妈
- I love you, sweetie. - Love you too, Mommy.
我也爱你
I also love you.
别开太快
Don't drive fast.
不准看电视
No TV!
时间将近
The clock is ticking.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》撰写报道
The New York Times is calling it
称其为新千禧年最重大的电视盛典
the most important television event of the new millennium.
明晚揭晓
Tomorrow night, the countdown ends.
《美国英雄故事之民兵》盛大上演
American Hero Story: Minutemen.
维特官宣死亡
你是店主吗
Do you own that place?
-什么时候开业 -过几个月吧
- When is gonna open? - A couple months.
我等着
I'll wait.
你看我能举起二百磅吗
You think I can lift 200 pounds?
肯定能
Sure you could.
昨晚 高速路发现一具警♥察♥尸体
Cop carcass on the highway last night.
这帮黑衣蛀虫很快便会被清理
Soon, the accumulated black filth will be hosed away,
图尔萨将尸横遍野
and the streets of Tulsa will turn into extended gutters
自♥由♥党将无力回天
overflowing with liberal tears.
背叛白人种族的贱♥人♥们到时便会大声呼救
Soon all the whores and race traitors will shout "Save us!"
而我们将轻声呢喃 残忍♥拒绝
And we will whisper... No.
我们是第七骑兵团
We are the Seventh Kavalry.
我们无名无姓 无处不在 隐于人群
We are no one. We are everyone. We are invisible.
永不妥协
And we will never compromise.
不要妨碍我们的大业
Do not stand between us and our mission,
否则警♥察♥会接连死去
or there will be more dead cops.
罪人太多
There are so many deserving of retribution
时间太少
and there is so little time.
时间将近
And that time is near.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Ticktock.Ticktock. Ticktock. Ticktock.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Ticktock.Ticktock. Ticktock. Ticktock.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Ticktock.Ticktock. Ticktock. Ticktock.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Ticktock.Ticktock. Ticktock. Ticktock.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Ticktock! Ticktock! Ticktock! Ticktock! Ticktock!
骑兵团死灰复燃了
Kavalry's back.
三年的和平
Three years of peace,
我们说服自己 他们已被消灭
and we convinced ourselves that they were gone.
但实则只是在潜伏
But they were just hibernating.
幸好我们知道他们的老巢
Good thing we know where their caves are.
去尼克松威尔围捕他们
So roll into Nixonville and round 'em up,
带到吊舱审讯
and drag their asses into the pod for interrogation.
总会有人交代枪手的下落
One of them's gonna give up the shooter.
无须逮捕令 可动用枪♥支♥吗
Warrants-free, weapons hot?
遵照第四条例
We are Article Four.
熊猫 授权武器使用
Panda, buzz out the guns.
"紧急授权致命武器使用24小时"
"An emergency 24-hour release of deadly weapons
-"必须满足以下条件" -别念叨了 熊猫
- "Can be authorized only... - Shut the fuck up, Panda.
"多数警员"
"...if the majority of the police force
"认为遭到直接紧急的生命威胁"
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表