剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
Or worse, some sort of republic serial villain.
你错了 先生
I am neither, sir,
我向你保证 我纯粹是在消遣
And I assure you that my activities are purely recreational in nature.
况且 无论如何
Furthermore, I would never imagine
我都不会违反我们订立的规定
to transgress the terms upon which we agreed.
若尊驾有空 我愿与你详谈
I am available, at your leisure and by your grace, to discuss this matter further
你便可以亲口说出你对我荒谬的指控
should you wish to repeat your ridiculous accusations in person.
话虽如此 我很高兴你喜欢我送的番茄
That said, I'm pleased you enjoyed the tomatoes.
为你送上最衷心的祝愿和鼓励
All the best wishes and encouragement,
阿德里安·维特
Adrian Veidt.
你觉得如何 柯珞克珊
What do you think, Ms. Crookshanks?
他一定会吓破胆 主人
This will have him quaking in his boots, Master!
我这就去送信
I'll have it sent right away.
让菲利普给弓箭上弦 备好马
Have Mr. Philips restring my bow and saddle up Bucephalus.
我午夜继续外出狩猎
I hunt again at midnight!
我不是英雄
I am not the hero here.
我之所以能站在这里讲话
I'm only standing here talking to y'all right now
全靠执法人员的迅速反应和全力保护
because of the swift and fearless actions of law enforcement.
他们才是英雄 他们救了我
They are the heroes. They kept me safe.
若我不继续为他们发声 那真是太没良心了
And I'll be damned if I won't keep fighting to do the same for them.
凯恩参议员...
Senator Keene‐‐
你觉得"七骑团"为何袭击你呢
Why do you think you were targeted by the Kavalry?
大概是因为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I reckon it's because nothing scares a terrorist more
最怕我这种不惧他们恐怖之人吧
than someone they can't terrify.
俄♥罗♥斯♥正在建造内在磁场发生器 你有何看法
Can you comment on the Russians building an intrinsic field generator?
各位...
Guys...
我宣誓就职时
when they swore me in,
曾承诺要保护大家免遭国内外敌人的侵犯
I promised to defend us from all enemies foreign and domestic.
但我仅是俄克拉荷马州民众选出的参议员
But I represent the people of the great state of Oklahoma,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人如何 不是我该考虑的问题
and the Russians ain't my problem.
我要对抗的是"七骑团"
The goddamned Seventh Kavalry is.
此时此刻 战场就在我们脚下
Right now, here is where the war's at.
不胜利 我绝不离开
And I won't be leaving until it's won.
晚安 上帝保佑
Good night and God Bless.
我都打算投给他了
Well, he's got my vote.
你到投票的年纪了吗
Are you even old enough to vote?
现在能给我签名了吗
So, can I get that autograph now or...?
真"好笑" 皮特
That was almost funny, Petey.
-这杯咖啡你喝过了吗 -没有 怎么了
‐ You drink any of that yet? ‐ No. Why?
喝杯咖啡聊聊吧
How about that coffee now?
通向何处
Where's it go?
围栏外面
Just outside the fence.
大概300米长
Gotta be 300 meters long.
迅速打通 肯定使用了钻机
Must've used some kind've drill to get it done that fast.
也可能是疯狂地鼠上身啊
Don't rule out extremist gophers.
你孩子们怎么样了
How are your children?
安然无恙
Safe.
我本以为他是虚张声势
I thought he was bluffing.
那帮混♥蛋♥总说炸♥弹♥装置和心跳相连
Those fuckers always say the device is rigged to their hearts,
但从未有人真那么做
and none of them actually take the time to do it.
你救了大家 谢谢
You saved us. Thanks.
克劳福德用身体压住了炸♥弹♥
Crawford jumped on the grenade.
我只是推了他一把
I just gave him a little push.
好吧...
Yeah, well...
看来是没法挖坟验尸了
I sure as shit can't exhume him now.
不好笑
That's not funny.
抱歉 我不是在说笑
Sorry. I wasn't joking.
你们这么急着举♥行♥葬礼
You guys just scheduled this funeral so fast.
有点奇怪啊
Kinda weird
毕竟凶案还没结呢
considering it's an active murder investigation by the way,
没关系
but,
我们明天会把他挖出来
we were literally gonna dig him up tomorrow.
会很小心 放心
Discretely, of course.
为什么
Why?
你们的警长被"七骑团"杀害
Your chief was murdered by the Seventh Kavalry.
我懂 你们是死敌
I get it, there's a history.
但是...
But...
也得考虑其他可能性啊
you still have to consider other possibilities, right?
比如 我之前去过犯罪现场了
For instance, I was at the crime scene earlier,
知道我有什么发现吗
and you know what I saw?
树下有轮胎印
Tire tracks, right at the base of the tree.
什么车
What kind of vehicle?
不好意思 我没说是车啊
I'm sorry. Did I say vehicle? No, no, no.
不是车 是轮椅
No, it was a wheelchair.
你们没注意 也很正常
And I get how you guys missed it.
他是你们的警长 也是你们的朋友
You know, he was your chief, he was your friend.
关心则乱 疏忽了工作是人之常情
It's hard to do your job well when you're that close to someone.
别担心 我来了
That's why I'm here.
你知道他家衣柜有个暗格吗
Did you know that he had a secret compartment in his closet?
-什么 -我之前去他家 找他妻子了解情况
‐ What? ‐ Yeah, I was over there talking to his wife,
结果在卧室发现了暗格
and while I was there I found this secret fucking compartment.
难以置信吧
Isn't that insane?
你为何要查看他的衣柜
Why were you looking in his closet?
我爸遇害后
Well, when my dad was murdered,
调查人员在他的衣柜发现了暗格
they found a secret compartment in his closet.
打那以后...
So, you know...
我就养成了这个习惯
I always check.
偶尔会对破案有帮助
Once in a while, it pans out.
里面有什么
What was in it?
我还想问你呢 里面有什么
You tell me. What was in it?
我怎么知道
How the fuck should I know?
他妻子告诉我 他死后
His wife told me that you were the only person
只有你进过他的卧室
in that bedroom since he died.
说实话 安吉拉...
And frankly, Angela...
你可不像是会晕倒的人
you just don't strike me as the fainting type.
你不说 那我来说
Okay, I'll tell you.
暗格中有个大型的赤♥裸♥半身像
It was a bust, just a big, naked bust.
仅此而已 但是呢...
That's it. However...
半身像上之前肯定挂了东西
I think there was something on that bust.
具体也不好说 也许贾德交代过你
I don't know. Maybe your pal Judd asked you
如有不测 就将其毁掉
to get rid of it if something ever happened,
或者 你们俩有婚外情
or, you know, maybe the two of you were having an affair,
这样就太令人迷惑了 毕竟你丈夫那么帅
which makes no sense because your husband's fucking hot.
无论如何 有一点我很清楚...
But whatever it is, this much I know‐‐
有人被吊死在了树上
Men who end up hanging from trees
他的衣柜里还有暗格
with secret compartments in their closets
这种人通常自认为是好人
tend to think of themselves as good guys.
帮他隐瞒之人也自认为是好人
And those who protect them think they're good guys too.
但我这人有个特点 "暗夜修女"...
But here's the thing about me, "Sister Night"...
我专治好人
I eat good guys for breakfast.
天堂今天接待了很多人
And so, it's been a long day at the pearly gates.
英雄们都下了地狱
All the heroes have gone to Hell.
工作结束了 上帝收拾东西 准备回家
His work done, God's packing up to go home.
他突然发现 还有人等在门外
And then he notices someone waiting.
但这次来人不是英雄 而是一个女人
But it's not a hero. It's just a woman.
"你从哪儿冒出来了" 上帝问道
"Where did you come from?" asks God.
丝魂抱得"曼哈顿"归
"我之前一直站在那些人后面"
"I was standing behind those other guys the whole time.
"只是你没看到我罢了"
You just didn't see me."
"我赐予你天赋了吗" 上帝问道
"Did I give you a talent?" God asks.
"没有"
"Nope."
"都不值一提" 女人答道
"None to speak of," says the woman.
上帝凝视了她良久
God gives her a good long look.
"抱歉 真是太不好意思了"
"I'm so sorry. I'm embarrassed.
"太少见了 但是..."
"Seriously, this almost never happens, but...
"我不认识你"
I don't know who you are."
女人注视着上帝 轻声说道
And the woman looks at God and she quietly says:
"我是朝天上扔了一块砖的那个小女孩"
"I'm the little girl who threw the brick in the air."
这时 上空传来了坠落的声音
Then a sound from above, something falling.
是那块砖
The brick.
上帝仰头看去 但为时已晚 他没料到砖会砸下来
God looks up, but it's too late. He never saw it coming.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表