剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
Here, in '85,
末日将近
the end is nigh.
美苏核战迫在眉睫
Nuclear holocaust between the United States and Russia is imminent.
幸运的是 这一切也在我计划之中
Fortunately, I planned for this, too.
若想阻止人类灭绝
And the only way to stave off mankind's extinction
唯有使用比原♥子♥弹♥更强大的武器
is with a weapon more powerful than any atomic device.
那就是恐惧
That weapon is fear,
总统先生 我就是幕后的策划者
and I, Mr. President, am its architect.
24小时后
In 24 hours time,
对你而言 是七年前
that's seven years ago for you,
外星怪物会在曼哈顿现身
an extra‐dimensional monster will materialize in Manhattan,
释放震波
unleashing a psychic blast
一半市民将会灭亡 数百人将因此蒙上心灵阴影
that kills half the city's population, and traumatizes millions more.
但这一怪物并非来自外星
Yet the monster will not have come from another dimension at all.
而是由我一手打造
It will have come from me.
这是一场骗局 总统先生
A hoax, Mr. President.
一场精心策划的骗局
An elaborate, meticulously engineered hoax
目的是拯救世界
to save the world.
可接下来的部分会很艰难
Now, the hard part. What's next.
世界不会立即恢复和平
The transition won't start immediately.
愈合伤痛 需要时间
The world will need time to heal,
当然了 为维护和平局面
and, of course, I'll have to maintain the peace
我会继续投放小型乌贼雨
with additional small‐scale extra‐dimensional events.
但当你看到这段视频时
But now, I am sure as you watch this,
我相信人类已经做好改变的准备了
mankind is ready for change.
我期待打造一个更团结仁爱的世界
I envision a stronger, loving world
关怀弱者
committed to caring for the weak,
保护环境 实现平等
reversing environmental ruin, and cultivating true equality.
我知道这也是你的信念
I know you share these values.
所以我会尽己所能
That's why I'll do all I can,
不惜一切 确保你当选
and why I did all I could, to get you elected.
但计划若想成功
But this will only work
你必须与我通力合作 总统先生
if you willingly become my partner, Mr. President.
我们携手打造理想的乌托邦
My partner in building a utopia.
但首先
But first,
我要赢得你的信任
I'll need to earn your trust,
毫无疑问 你也有满腹的疑惑
and you, undoubtedly, have questions.
接下来的几小时
If you'll indulge me for the next few hours,
我将为你答疑解惑
I think I have some answers.
那就开始吧
So, let's dive in, shall we?
加快速度 各位 时间就是金钱
Chop‐chop, everyone! Come on! Time is of the essence!
在哪... 在这儿呢
Where's the‐‐ There we are.
很好
That's good. Yep.
准备好了吗 菲利普
Ready, Mr. Philips?
旅途平安 主人
Safe travels, Master.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
在这儿呢
There you are.
救我
我成功了
I did it! I did it!
我信中说得不明确吗
Was I not clear in my letter?
我警告过你了
I warned you.
反反复复劝诫你
Time and time and time again.
可你继续在此为非作歹 不顾为此奉献的人们
Yet you continue to defy the laws of this land and those of us who serve it.
你奉献过吗 可悲的老混♥蛋♥
And what do you serve, you wrinkled, piteous husk of a man?
你只在乎自己
You serve only yourself!
为此 你必须接受惩罚
And for that, you must bare the consequence.
阿德里安·维特主人
Master Adrian Veidt,
以这片土地的守卫之名
by the power vested in me as warden of these lands,
我宣布 你被捕了
I place you under arrest.
愿上帝宽恕你
May God have mercy on your soul.
上帝 上帝已经抛弃你们了
God? Your God's abandoned you!
也难怪啊 你们这些可怜虫
Why wouldn't he? You're pathetic!
每个人都可悲至极
Every one of you!
维特主人说得对
Alas, Master Veidt is correct.
上帝已将我们抛弃
Our God has left us,
上帝不会再次降临了
and it is unlikely he'll return.
更无慈悲可言了
No mercy it is.
稍等
Take a minute.
感受一下 再评价
Soak it in before you say anything,
用自己的话
And just tell us...in your own words
描述一下"慈悲"香水的味道
what Mercy smells like to you.
胡扯 兜帽判官40年代就出现了
Bullshit. Hooded Justice was around in '40s.
曼哈顿博士60年代才出现
Dr. Manhattan didn't exist till 1960.
那又如何 他能穿越时空啊
So what? He could time travel.
他不能穿越时空
He cannot fucking time travel.
我看完了全集
I've watched every episode, man,
听我的没错 兜帽判官就是曼哈顿博士
and I'm telling you, Hooded Justice is Dr. Manhattan.
怎么了
Yeah?
-说说吧 -说什么
- Well? - Well, what?
-药有结果了吗 -你嘴里有真话吗
- Do you have the pills? - Is anything true?
-你什么意思 -回答我的问题
- What are you talking about, man? - Just tell me.
你嘴里有真话吗
Is anything true?
别闹了
Better stop playing around.
"怀旧"
Nostalgia.
-药中储存了记忆 -谁的记忆
- These are memories. - Whose memories?
我想帮你
I want to help.
我爷爷的记忆
They're my grandfather's.
他当晚出现在树下 声称杀了克劳福德
He was at the tree. He said he killed Crawford,
但他都100岁了 怎么可能呢
but he's 100 years old. It's not possible.
所以 我帮他隐瞒了
So, I covered it up.
-对不起 -为什么道歉
- I'm sorry. - Sorry for what?
举起双手
Hands!
举起双手 不准动
Hands! Show me your hands! Do not fucking move!
我也是不得已 安吉拉
I had to, Angela.
-你干了什么 -把她铐起来
‐ What did you fucking do? ‐ Fucking cuff her.
立刻把她铐起来
I said cuff her, now. Now!
放开我
Get the fuck off me!
为什么背叛我
Why?
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表