剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
谁他妈会在客厅设置一个陷阱
Who has a fucking trapdoor installed in their living room?
啊
Ah.
Jane告诉我把你派去塔尔萨是在冒险
Jane told me I was tempting fate by sending you down to Tulsa,
但是由于一些很快就明朗的原因 我不能
but for reasons that will soon become obvious, I couldn't
上帝 不要
Oh Jesus, please don't.
怎么了
What?
和我长篇大论你的计划
Talk me through your fucking plan.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你还小的时候
When you were just a boy,
坐在你♥爸♥爸膝上
your father put you on his knee and told you
他告诉你你生来就是要领导独眼巨人的
that you'd been born into the Order of the Cyclops,
这是将继承的遗产
and that it was your legacy to grow up
成为这个国家最有权势最混♥蛋♥的种族主义者
and be the most powerful racist fuck in the nation.
完全不是这样的
That's not at all what happened.
我累了 Joe
I'm tired, Joe.
我对这些愚蠢的事情感到厌烦
I'm tired of all the... silliness.
你想让我问你
You want me to ask you why
为什么我会被绑在被遗弃的JC Penney店[美国大型服装店]的椅子上
I'm strapped to a chair in an abandoned J. C. Penney,
或者这个笼子是做什么用的
or what that cage is for?
好吧
Fine.
你要知道 我根本不在乎
Just know that I don't give a shit.
Laurie 你会在乎的
Oh, you'll give a shit about this, Laurie.
你最应该在乎
You of all people.
你对独眼巨人有些误解
You're wrong about Cyclops.
我们不是种族主义者
We're not racists.
我们要在这个国家忘记它建国时所立的原则时
We're about restoring balance in those times when our country
重新恢复平衡秩序
forgets the principles upon which it was founded.
天平已经倾斜得太严重
Because the scales have tipped way too far,
如今作为一个白人
and it is extremely difficult
生活在美国太难了
to be a white man in America right now.
所以 我想
So, I'm thinking...
我应该做一个蓝人
I might try being a blue one.
我15岁的时候
When I was 15 years old,
就从麻省理工毕业了
I graduated from MIT.
四年后 我买♥♥下了它
Four years later,I bought it.
直到24岁 我对医学 能源 纳米技术
By 24, I had revolutionized the fields of medicine,
进行改革
energy, nanotech,
30岁时
and at 30,
我设计建造出第一艘微聚变飞船
I designed and launched the first micro fusion spacecraft.
当然也有失败
But there were failures, too.
我最大的失败就是发明了旧念
My greatest was Nostalgia.
我为人们创造了回到过去的方法
I gave people the means to visit the past
这样他们就可以从中进步
so they could learn from it,
他们就可以进化
so they could evolve and transform
转变为更好的自己
and better themselves.
然而 事实是 他们被
Instead,they became fixated
自己最痛苦的回忆困住
on their most painful memories,
选择再次经历
choosing to experience
生命中最糟糕时刻
the worst moments of their lives...
一次又一次地这样做
over and over again,
这是为什么呢
and why?
因为他们害怕
Because they were afraid.
害怕一旦挣脱
Afraid that once unburdened
来自过去的伤痛
by the trauma of the past,
他们就不再有理由
they would have no excuse not to move
不去迈向光辉的未来
gloriously into the future.
这个千禧时钟
This Millennium Clock
是新世纪的里程碑
is a monument to the new.
世世代代的人们都将凝望
Countless generations will gaze upon
我们创造的奇迹
our mighty work,
不再会失望
and without despair...
我知道你就在里面
I know you're in there.
我吃了你的药
I took your pills.
你给我看了你的一生
You showed me your life.
为什么要这样
Why?
我知道你为什么杀了Crawford
I know why you killed Crawford.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?!
Will
Will!
快打开这该死的门
Open the fucking door!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
目标未连接
Subject disconnected.
起来
这位女士总是这样冲你大叫吗
This lady yell at you like that all the time?
是的
Yeah.
你可以走了
You can go now.
你好 Angela
Well, hello there, Angela.
我叫June
I'm June.
是你外婆
I'm your grandma.
你好
Hi.
我是来接你回家的
I'm here to take you home.
你♥爸♥爸有和你提过我吗
Your daddy ever mention me?
没有
Mmmm.
猜到了
Figures.
你是他妈妈吗
Your his mom?
是的 我是
Yeah, I was his mom.
很久以前
A ways back,
他和我说他想穿上制♥服♥
he told me he wanted to put on a uniform
到越南参军
and come here to Vietnam and fight.
我和他说 如果他这样做我就永远不再和他说话
I said if he did, I'd never talk to him again.
但他还是来了
He came anyway.
你♥爸♥爸 很固执
He was stubborn, your daddy,
但是他忘记他的固执来自谁
but he forgot where he got stubborn from.
战争结束了
The war ended.
他认识了你妈妈
He met your mom.
在这个新成立的州有很多机会
Lots of opportunity in a brand new state,
所以他留下了
so he stayed.
很多年过去了 很多
A couple years went by, a couple more...
我突发心脏病
then I had a heart attack.
我没事
Mmmm. I was fine.
只是场小病
It was just a little bitty one.
但是这样的事会让人容易感伤
But such things tend to have sentimental effects,
所以我给你♥爸♥爸写了信
so I wrote your daddy a letter.
我只能寄给这边的军队
Had to send it to the army here
因为我没有他的地址
because I had no address for him.
它被原封不动寄回来了
It came back unopened,
有一个大大的印♥章♥在上面
with a big stamp on it.
已故
"Deceased."
那时我发现 他并没有把我列为近亲
Turns out, he never listed me as next of kin.
对于他来说
As far as he was concerned...
我并不存在
I didn't exist.
当我发现他有妻子的时候
That's when I found out he had a wife...
她也去世了
and she was gone also.
接着 他们告诉我 他有个女儿
And then, they told me he had a little girl.
孤零零的一个小女孩
A little girl who was all alone
无亲无故
with no next of kin.
所以 我给自己买♥♥了张机票
So, I bought me a plane ticket,
然后我就来找你了
and I came here to get you.
和我说说关于你的事吧 Angela
Tell me something about yourself, Angela.
任何事都行
Anything.
我要成为一名警♥察♥
I'm gonna be a police officer.
你当然可以
Of course you are.
你袋子里还有什么呢
What else you got in there?
是嘛 我记得这个
Oh! I remember this one!
你可不想惹毛午夜修女
You do not want to fuck with Sister Night.
- 这个是你喜欢的吗 - 我不允许看这个
- This your favorite? - I'm not allowed to watch it.
为什么不能看
Why not?
我爸爸说 我们应该畏惧戴面罩的人
My dad said we should be scared of people in masks.
是这样的 那是因为戴面罩的人吓了他
Well, that's because someone in a mask scared him
当他像你这么大的时候
when he was about your age,
他还没有真正克服它
and he never really got over it.
我有爷爷吗
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表