剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
你早知道他是种族歧视者吗
You know he was a racist?
俄克拉荷马的白种人十有八♥九♥有种族歧视
He was a white man in Oklahoma.
他衣柜里藏有此袍
He hid it in his closet.
你觉得他生前是"七骑团"成员
You reckon he was Kavalry?
你也这么觉得吗
You reckon he was?
看来我们的想法不谋而合了
Looks like we have ourselves a reckoning.
这种白袍年代很久了
This is old school.
克劳福德的祖父曾是一名律师
Crawford's granddaddy was a lawman.
也许他是念旧 睹物思人呢
Maybe it's just a keepsake.
你帮我保管吧
Can you hold onto it for me?
免得被联调局探员发现
So, the FBI lady won't find it?
免得被联调局探员发现
So the FBI lady won't find it.
这瓶药 也不能告诉她吧
I suppose you don't want me to tell her about these, either?
你要小心
Be careful of that one.
她相当奇葩
She is extremely weird.
什么鬼
The fuck?
我是警♥察♥
Police!
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop!
什么鬼
The fuck?!
苍蝇不叮无缝的蛋
Can't fool a fly with shit.
你好啊
Hello there.
回避一下
Gentlemen.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你是安吉拉吧
Angela, right?
你的身份应该保密吗
Am I not supposed to know who you are?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-为何 -为昨天的葬礼
- For what? ‐ The funeral yesterday.
我早该知道自己遭人恨
I should've known I have a target on my back.
要是我昨天不出席葬礼 爆♥炸♥就不会发生
If I wasn't there, it wouldn't have happened.
没错
You're right.
下次小心点 别再被绑了
Try not to get kidnapped next time.
没问题
I'll do that.
祝你愉快 警探
You have a nice day, Detective.
你也是 参议员
You, too, Senator.
你们认识佩戴这种腰带的面罩义警吗
Do you know any vigilantes that wear a belt like this?
高个 瘦削 全身裹满银布
Tall, skinny, head‐to‐toe spandex?
-他怎么了 -见了我就跑
‐ What'd he do? ‐ He ran.
这是什么啊
What the fuck is this?
一种油
Some kind of oil.
那人涂满全身 滑进了下水口
Guy squirted it all over himself, and slid into a sewer grate.
他携带莴苣或者手表锂电池了吗
He have any, lettuce or watch batteries on him?
他戴罗夏面具了吗
Was he wearing a Rorschach
他口中念叨 "滴答 滴答"了吗
and saying, "Tick‐tock, tick‐tock, tick‐tock?"
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
那估计新老大不会在意这个"润滑油男"
Then, new boss probably isn't going to give shit about... lube man.
新老大
New boss?
请进
Come in.
你占用了克劳福德的办公室
You moved into Crawford's office?
有问题吗
Is that problematic?
要想招人恨 那就随你
Only if you want everybody out there to hate you.
你的失窃车辆一案有线索了
Have a lead on your stolen car.
我们提取了车上的指纹
Yeah. We dusted it.
鉴别出了好多人 包括你和孩子们
Lots of prints. Yours, your kids,
但有一组指纹很特别
but there was another set of prints.
指纹的主人身份未知
Mystery prints.
可能是坐过你车的人
I mean, it could be anybody who'd been in your car.
你的朋友之类
You know, friend or whatever.
但依我看 你不像是...
But you don't strike me as the kind of person who...
会有朋友的人
has friends?
总之 罪犯数据库中找不到匹配
Anyway, they didn't match any known perps,
于是我求助联调局匡提科 在他们数据库中进行筛查...
so I sent 'em to Quantico, ran 'em through our database and...
找到了匹配
they got a hit.
此人名叫...
Someone named...
威廉...
William...
里弗斯
Reeves.
-有印象吗 -没有
- Ring a bell? - No.
显然 四五十年代时 他曾是纽约市的一名警♥察♥
Apparently, he was a cop in New York City in the '40s and '50s.
很早就退休了
Retired young.
之后就消失了
Fell off the grid.
-曾是警♥察♥ -算起来
- A cop? - By my math,
他现在应该已经一百多岁了
he has to be... over a hundred years old by now.
你知道百岁老人的代步工具吧 安吉拉
And do you know how 100-year-olds tend to get around, Angela?
轮椅
Wheelchairs.
不知道敲门吗
Don't you knock?
-我就是... -怎么了 皮特
- I just... - What is it, Petey?
真的吗
No shit?
时机正好
Perfect timing.
又有一条关于车辆的线索
Another lead on your car.
容我多嘴问一句
Mind if I ask you
联调局为何会对我的失踪车辆感兴趣
why the FBI even gives a shit about my car?
车辆是在克劳福德死后失窃
Well, it got stolen right after Crawford was murdered
又在他葬礼当晚神秘出现
and returned the night of his funeral.
虽然这可能是巧合
Now, that could be a coincidence,
但我觉得...
but, however, I think...
这是个"热力学奇迹"
we're talking about a thermodynamic miracle.
什么
A what?
一个热力学奇迹
A thermodynamic miracle.
这是个高大上的说法
It's the sciencey version of,
简言之 就是"万物皆有关联"
"It's all connected, man."
我前夫没沉迷于夸克之前 常把这句话挂在嘴边
My ex used to talk about them, when he wasn't distracted by fucking quarks.
他似乎很有意思
He sounds like a lot of fun.
和你家卡尔可不能比
Yeah, well, he's no Cal.
-你说什么 -卡尔 你丈夫啊
- Excuse me? - Cal, your husband.
我今天和他聊得很愉快
I saw him today. We had a nice chat.
你去我家了
You went to my house?
对 你家布置得很温馨
Yeah. It's very nice.
你们俩是在越南相识啊
You guys met in Vietnam, huh?
你家人在越南吗
You have family there?
不在 我幼年时就丧失了双亲
No. My parents died when I was little.
你是孤儿啊
An orphan.
这样看来 就合情合理了
That makes sense.
怎么说
How so?
按理说
Well,
人们戴面具是因为受过创伤
people who wear masks are driven by trauma.
他们执着于追求正义
They're obsessed with justice
因为自身曾遭遇不公
because of some injustice they suffered,
通常是幼年时遭受过创伤
usually when they were kids.
因此 戴面具隐藏伤痛
Ergo, the mask. It hides the pain.
我戴面具是为自保
I wear the mask to protect myself.
对 保护自己免遭伤痛困扰
Right. From the pain.
这么说...
So...
你父母是被修女所杀吗
did nuns murder your parents?
或者 你失去双亲后 是被修女抚养长大
Or were you raised by nuns after your parents were murdered?
我没恶意
No judgment.
我以前也变装除恶
I used to dress up and fight bad guys, too.
是吗
Really?
你遭受了什么创伤啊
And what was your trauma?
皮特 给她讲讲
Petey, go ahead. Tell her.
什么
What?
皮特对我和我之前的同伴了如指掌
Petey's kind of an expert on me and all the yahoos I used to run around with.
说吧 告诉暗夜修女 我有什么创伤
Go ahead, tell Sister Night about my trauma.
-真要说吗 -当然了
- Really? - Absolutely!
我们要坦诚相待
There are no secrets in this car.
好吧
Okay.
布莱克探员的父母是笑匠和丝魂
Agent Blake's parents were the Comedian and Silk Spectre.
他们俩都曾是民兵组织成员
They were both in the Minutemen.
电视剧里的民兵组织吗
Minutemen, like the TV show?
那部剧简直就是垃圾
That show is garbage.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表