剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
It's... 1985.
我们只能遥望群星
All we ever see of stars are their old photographs.
牢笼是由合成锂所制
The bars are made of synthetic lithium.
这种材料只能从旧手表电池中获取
Only way to get it is from old watch batteries.
我们熔毁了大量锂电池
We had to melt down a zillion of them
才打造出能困住这个混♥蛋♥的牢笼
to make a cage this fucker couldn't get out of,
现在
and now...
该将他熔毁了
it is time to melt him down.
贾德被杀后 我擅自将布莱克探员请来了
When Judd got killed, I couldn't resist inviting Agent Blake down here.
其实 她曾是博士的前女友
See, she actually used to be the Doc here's girlfriend.
在乎他之人看着他死 才过瘾啊
Seems only fair someone who cares about him should be here when he dies.
你只穿内♥裤♥的样子真滑稽
You look stupid in those panties.
我即将成为世上最强大之人了 劳里
I'm about to become the most powerful man alive, Laurie.
赤身裸体不太好
Waving my dick in people's faces is just overkill.
开始变蓝吧
Let's get blue.
住手
Stop!
-别进去 -安吉拉
- Do not get in there. - Angela.
-你怎么在这儿 -被绑♥架♥了呗
- What are you doing here? - Just getting kidnapped,
非我所愿 你呢
Held against my will. How about you?
听我说 你以为按下按钮会发生的事
Listen to me. Whatever you think is gonna happen when you turn this thing on,
根本行不通
it's not gonna happen.
你怎么知道我们要做何事
And how do you even know what we're doing here?
因为赵妪知道
Because Lady Trieu knows.
你们谋划的这段时间
However long you've been planning your shit,
-她早就先你们一步开始部署了 -得了吧 安吉拉
- she's been planning hers longer. - Come on, Angela.
你为了救老公 什么鬼话都编得出来
You're gonna say whatever it takes to save your husband here.
我把枪放下了
I'm putting my gun down
我想让你听我说
'cause I need you to fucking listen.
赵妪一小时前就把你们的计划告诉我了
Trieu just told me an hour ago that you were gonna try this,
她会组织你们
and that she was gonna stop you.
如果她想阻止我
If she wants to stop me,
那人在哪儿呢
then where the hell is she?
你们所用的能源都归她所有
She's all over your power source.
这些电池是我们从她那儿偷来的
These batteries? We stole those from her work sites?
因为她默许了
Because she let you.
你按按钮
You flip that switch,
也只是因为她希望你按下
it's only because she wants you to flip it.
安吉拉
Angela...
我会把你丈夫像葡萄一样捏碎
I am gonna squeeze your man like a grape
把汁液喝掉
and drink him all up.
你可以在这儿看着
You can either watch me do it,
我也可以让人暴♥力♥打死你
or I can have my guys put you down like the black bitch you are
免得你看了伤心
and spare you the misery.
赶紧打死那个混♥蛋♥
Shoot this motherfucker now.
然后呢
And then what?
不要
Don't do this!
艾柏警探
Detective Abar?
没想到你也在
I wasn't expecting you.
-抱歉让你看到这一幕 -怎么回事
- I'm so sorry you have to see this. - What's happening?
我要兑现对你爷爷的承诺
I'm fulfilling my promise to your grandfather.
他把你丈夫交给我 我还他正义 帮他报仇
He gave me your husband, and I'm giving him justice.
阿德里安
Adrian?
朱斯派克则克女士
Ms. Juspeczyk,
意外之喜啊
what a pleasant surprise.
该死
Shit.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
没有
No.
长夜漫漫 命运未定啊
But the night is young.
各位 注意一下
May I have your attention, please.
你们大概还在耳鸣
Your ears are probably still ringing,
可能还有点恶心
and you may be a little nauseated.
这是瞬移的副作用
It's a side effect of the teleportation.
凯恩参议员呢
Where's Senator Keene?
等下 他在里面吗
Wait a second. Is he... in there?
放他出来吧
Let's let him out, shall we?
他应该不想错过这一幕
He's not gonna wanna miss this.
天呐
Jesus!
谢谢你们帮忙抓住曼哈顿博士
Thanks for catching Dr. Manhattan.
唯有如此 他才会对我毫无防备
That's the only way he wouldn't see me coming.
要想吸收原子能量 若不先将其过滤
But absorbing atomic energy without filtering it first,
就会像水球一样被挤爆
it's gonna pop you like a water balloon every time.
-你想怎样 -问得好 比昂
- What do you want from us? - Great question. Bian.
里弗斯先生给我的信 你带了吗
Do you have that paper Mr. Reeves gave me?
"你们是独眼巨人的领导层"
"You represent the senior leadership of Cyclops,
"一个世纪以来 这一组织谋害了"
"An organization that has terrorized and victimized
"全部有色人种"
"men, women, and children of color for a century,
"包括这里曾经的民众"
"Including this very place,
"这里是1921年格林伍德大屠♥杀♥发生之地"
"The site of the Greenwood Massacre of 1921.
"你们烧杀抢掠"
"You have plundered, and pillaged,
"以白人集权为名 谋害人命"
"And murdered in the name of white supremacy.
-"你们的罪孽" -直接动手吧
- Your crimes. - Just do it.
什么
Excuse me?
我们不想听你长篇大论
We don't wanna hear your little speech.
赶紧动手吧
Just fucking do it.
动什么手
Do... what?
你打算杀了我们吧
You're gonna kill us, right?
对 那是自然
Yeah. Of course I am.
天呐
Jesus fuck!
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
卡纳克 我的办公室
Karnak. This is my office.
他为什么把我们送到你办公室
Why the fuck would he send us to your office?
当然是为了挽回大局了
To save the day, of course.
你把他们送到哪里了
Where did you send them?!
-别处 -别处在哪里
- Away. - Away where?!
珍妮
Janey?
怎么了 你冷吗 我可以调高温度
What's up? Are you cold? I can raise the temperature?
我父亲
My father!
你知道我费了多大功夫才把他带来吗
Do you have any idea what it took for me to bring him here for this?
据我所知 阿富汗的情况
As far as I know, there is no situation in Afghanistan
不需要我的介入
currently requiring my attention.
我会在乎他不在场吗
You think I need an audience for this?
无所谓
I don't.
乔 怎么回事
Jon, what's going on?
我受到了牢笼影响
The... cage is affecting me.
很难处在现在
It's hard to be present.
你把布莱克他们送走想办法帮忙了
Blake and the others, you sent them somewhere to help?
对
Yes.
为什么不把我也送走
Then, why didn't you send me?
因为我不想孤独地死去
Because I don't wanna be alone when I die.
别碰光 安吉拉
Don't touch the light, Angela.
什么光
What light?
我们刚才是在俄克拉荷马州塔尔萨吧
Tulsa, Oklahoma, is that where we just were?
-对 -上次外星异象是什么时候
- Yeah. - When's the last time there was an extra dimensional incursion there?
什么
What?
上次下乌贼雨是什么时候
Baby squids falling out of the sky? When's the last time?
三周前
Three weeks ago.
该死
Damn it.
你就是从这里投放了大乌贼
So, this is where you sent it from? The big one,
1985年的时候
back in '85?
-你告诉他了 -我可什么都没说
- You told him? - I didn't say shit.
你早就知道
You knew?
联调局都知道吗
Did they tell everybody in the FBI?
你供职于联调局了
You work for the FBI?
我是联调局的头牌"义警猎人"
I'm their top vigilante hunter.
你一人屠♥杀♥了半数纽约的人口
You slaughtered half of New York, single handedly.
-此等大规模谋杀 -天呐
- Unassisted mass murder on a scale... - God.
史上第一次
not seen in human history.
我拯救了人类 无知的乡巴佬
I saved humanity, you ignorant hayseed.
能别打扰我了吗
Now, if you'd kindly stop distracting me,
我忙着再次拯救人类呢
I would very much like to save it again.
俄克拉荷马州塔尔萨 锁定位置 装填完毕
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表