剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
but the fight will still happen regardless of my intent.
我们不争吵 争吵就不会发生
Not if we don't let it.
你知道我的
You knew this about me.
我是谁 我怎样看待事物
Who I am, how I perceive things.
遇见你的第一晚我就告诉过你了
I told you the very first night we met,
因为我知道这会让我们有这场争吵
knowing that it would lead to this argument.
- 我们没有在争吵 - 快了
-We are not in an argument. -We're close.
现在 你说
And now, you say...
别告诉我我他妈要说什么
Don't tell me what I'm gonna fucking say!
这不公平
This is not fair.
如果我们将来不会在一起
If we're not gonna be together,
那我们现在为什么还要在一起
then why are we even fucking together?
有什么意义
It makes no sense.
到现在为止 我预知未来的能力
Until now, my ability to know the future
让你感到极其安心
was immensely reassuring to you.
它带给你的安全感和稳定感
It gave you a sense of safety and stability
是你在孤儿院的成长过程中所缺失的
that you never had growing up in the orphanage.
难道你童年时期没有充斥着
Was your childhood not filled with the constant fear
- 你永远不会有个家的恐惧吗 - 你再敢
-that you would never have a family? -Don't you dare--
- 因为你的家庭已经被夺走了 - 住口
-Because yours was taken away from you? -Stop!
我们现在争吵了
We're in the fight now.
是 我们争吵了
Yeah, we fucking are.
你知道什么是恐惧吗
What do you know about fear?
- 上一次你感到恐惧是什么时候 - 1959年
-When was the last time you were even afraid? -It's 1959.
我那时在新墨西哥的希拉公♥寓♥
I'm in Gila Flats, New Mexico.
我把手表落在了量子转换机房♥里
I left my watch inside the intrinsic field chamber,
现在我被锁在里面了
and now I'm locked inside,
清醒地认识到自己的生命在倒计时
fully aware that when the countdown ends,
我的皮肤会被烧焦剥离
my skin will burn off of my body.
所以那是50年前
So, 50 years?
上一次你感到恐惧是50年前吗
The last time you were afraid was 50 years ago?
不 Angela 我现在就正被分解
No, Angela. I'm being torn apart right now.
然后你又一点点地把自己重组了起来
And then you put yourself back together, piece by piece,
之后你就再也感觉不到恐惧了
and then you were never scared again.
因为你知道一切将要发生的事情
Because if you know everything that's gonna happen,
那还有什么可害怕的呢
what is there to be afraid of?
还有什么风险呢
What is there to risk?
但我有担风险
I'm taking a risk.
自从你走进那家酒吧找到我
I've been taking a risk every day
我每天都承担着风险
since you walked up to me in that bar.
你又他妈在干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你需要我说出来吗
Do you need me to say it?
是的
Yes.
走开
Leave.
我们的守护星
# Our guardian star #
失去了他的光辉
# Lost all his glow #
我失去你的那天
# The day that I lost you #
他失去他的光芒
# He lost all his glitter #
你拒绝我的那天
# The day you said no #
像他一样 我满心怀疑
# Like him, I am doubtful #
你的爱是否真诚
# That your love is true #
但若你下定决心
# But if you decide #
要寻找我
# To call on me #
那就找忧郁的蓝先生吧
# Ask for Mr. Blue #
我就是忧郁的蓝先生
# I'm Mr. Blue #
既然你说你爱我
# When you say you love me #
忧郁的蓝先生
# Mr. Blue #
那就偷偷地出来证明你的爱
# Then prove it by going out on the sly #
证明你的爱是否真诚
# Proving your love isn't true #
请叫我蓝先生
# Call me Mr. Blue #
我就是蓝先生
# I'm Mr. Blue #
既然你说你感到抱歉
# When you say you're sorry... #
反应堆熔毁
Reactor meltdown.
蠢货
Idiots!
给了他们无数次机会
Gave them every opportunity.
太阳能 风能 无线电力传输
Solar, wind, wireless power transmission.
为什么 到底为什么
Why, oh why
他们需要一直制♥作♥他们那
do they need to keep to making
该死的炸♥弹♥
their godforsaken bombs?
这可能很矛盾 但是
This may appear paradoxical, but...
那能让他们感到安全
they make them feel safe.
很高兴再次见到你 Jon
Nice to see you again, Jon.
我也是 Adrian
It's nice to see you, too, Adrian.
你怎么认出我来的
How did you know it was me?
因为只有曼哈顿博士
Because only Dr. Manhattan
才会敢在这里
would have the balls to show up here
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的出现
wearing nothing but his birthday suit.
我应该穿些衣服吗
Should I put something on?
Jon 欢迎回到南极
Welcome back to Antarctica, Jon.
很高兴你来访
I do appreciate this visit.
- 我们有多久没见了 - 对你来说
-How long has it been? -For you, 24 years,
是24年 41天 13小时
41 days, and 13 hours.
- 对我来说 那是正在发生的事 - 现在 我记得
-For me, it's happening-- -Right now, yes, yes, I remember.
那么24年 41天 13小时前的我
So, Jon, what am I saying to you,
正对你说什么呢
24 years, 41 days, and 13 hours ago?
你试图毁掉我
You've just attempted to destroy me.
我告诉你我对你很失望
I'm telling you that I'm disappointed in you.
对
Right.
我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
现在 你在解释你刚刚杀了三百万人
Now, you're explaining that you just killed three million people.
你对我说 道德上 你败局已定
"Morally, you're in checkmate," you're telling me.
我当时在赌博
I was gambling.
赌博
Gambling?
我赌你有良知
That you had morals.
你还在伪造外星入侵
Still fabricating alien incursions, I see.
同时维持世界和平
And maintaining world peace,
每次投放点头足类动物
one cephalopod at a time.
你决定使用这个外形
It's quite an interesting form you've...
可真是有趣
decided to take.
有趣吗
Interesting?
Jon 这可不是80年代了
It's not the '80s anymore, Jon.
现在你这样挪用别人的身体
This kind of appropriation is considered quite...
可是很有问题的
problematic now.
博士 现在都2009年了
It's 2009, Doctor.
你在Europa星上的时候有很多事情改变了
A lot has changed while you were on Europa.
你怎么知道我在Europa星上
How do you know I was on Europa?
一头小象告诉我的
A little elephant told me.
我倒是不知道
What I don't know...
为什么一个蓝人要伪装成人类
is why a blue man is masquerading as a hu-man.
让我先推测一下
Though, I might venture an educated guess.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
Angela
Angela.
爱情
Love.
好
Well
让我再猜猜
let me guess again.
你藏在这张脸之下
You're wearing this face
是因为她不知道
because she has no idea
你是人类历史上
you're the most omnipotent being
最全能的存在
in the history of civilization,
而你只想让她爱你真实的自我
whereas you just want her to love you for you.
我遇见她的那刻就已经告诉她我是谁了
I told her who I was the moment I met her.
她知道你是谁吗
She knows who you are?
是的
Yes.
那就是问题所在
That's the rub.
因为正常人谁会想
Because who in their right mind
跟一个神发生恋爱关系
would want to be romantically linked to a god?
所以 你不应该只想看上去是个凡人
So, you don't just want to look like a mortal,
你也想成为一个凡人
you wanna be one.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
你为什么不自己来
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表