剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
Do I have a grandpa?
那里有很多电影看的嘛
Lots of movies out there, um...
为什么你就带着这个呢
Why you carrying around this one?
她跟我长得很像
She looks like me?
知道吗
Know what?
她还真的和你很像呢
She does look like you.
我估计在越南
I reckon there's not a lot of...
没多少人能够做到吧
people here in Vietnam who do.
是的 女士
No, ma'am.
你知道吗
Tell you what.
我在塔尔萨有录像机
I have a VCR in Tulsa.
我们回去后第一时间就看这个
We'll watch this first thing.
塔尔萨在哪里
Where's Tulsa?
塔尔萨在俄克拉荷马州呢 亲爱的
Tulsa's in Oklahoma, honey.
是我们来的地方
It's where we're from.
继续吧 自♥由♥的离开吧
# Go on and go free #
即使你对我有多重要
#Even though you mean so much to me #
每次你离开的时候
# Every time you go away #
我都不能理解 宝贝
# I don't understand, baby #
每次你走的时候
# Every time you go... #
贵重货物
Precious cargo.
越安全越好
Can't be too safe.
每次你走的时候
# Every time you go #
你不知道 因为你从未理解过
#You don't know 'cause you never understand, girl #
每当你离开的时候
# Every time you go away... #
每当你离开的时候
# Every time you go away #
每当你走的时候 女孩
# Every time you go, girl #
每当你离开的时候
# Every time you go away #
自♥由♥地走吧
# Go free, yeah #
宝贝 你对我有多重要
# Baby, you mean so much to me #
我从未理解你为什么需要离开
# I'll never understand why you gotta go, girl #
每当你离开的时候
# Every time you go away #
我不明白
# I don't understand, girl #
每当你离开的时候
# Every time you go #
我不知去何方 不知去何方
# I don't know go, I don't know go #
我不知去何方 不知去何方 女孩
#I don't know go, I don't know go, girl #
走吧 女孩 该走了 女孩
# Go girl, go girl, gotta go girl #
你赢了 宝贝
# You won, babe... #
对象已脱离连接
Subject disconnected.
对象已脱离连接
Subject disconnected.
对象已脱离连接
Subject disconnected.
对象已脱离连接
Subject disconnected.
对象已脱离连接
Subject disconnected.
对象已脱离连接
Subject disconnected.
对象已脱离连接
Subject disconnected.
对象已脱离连接
Subject disconnected.
对象已脱离连接
Subject disconnected.
我不知道为什么我一直要来
I don't know why I keep coming
这个傻通话亭 然后还给你说笑话
to these stupid phone booths and telling you jokes.
你从来都没有什么幽默感
It's not like you ever had a sense of humor.
我明白 你可能永远都不会听到这个
I know you're probably never gonna hear this anyway.
有时候 就是
Sometimes, it's...
有时候 假装也是挺好的
Sometimes it's nice to pretend.
这么多祈祷都没有得到回应
So many prayers unanswered.
我掌管着全世界
I own and operate thousands
成千上万的曼哈顿通话亭
of Manhattan booths around the world.
你不会相信大家都在祈祷什么
You wouldn't believe what people ask him for.
他们一而再 再而三地恳求他的帮助
They beg and beg and beg for his help.
恳求他从天堂下凡
Beg for him to come down from the heavens
来让事情都变好
and make things better.
但是他无视他们 无一例外
But he ignores them, every single one.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
我放弃回答
I give up.
因为曼哈顿博士没有在听
Because Dr. Manhattan isn't listening.
他人甚至都不在火星上
He's not even on Mars.
那他在哪里
Where is he?
就在塔尔萨这里
Right here in Tulsa,
假装为人
pretending to be human.
是你把那想法移植到我爷爷的脑袋里吗
Are you the one who put that idea in my grandfather's head?
其实 是他移植到我脑袋里才对
Actually, he put it in mine.
Angela
Angela...
我们还要继续瞎扯吗
are we going to keep fucking around here?
还是说 我们对彼此都要诚实点好呢
Or are we going to be honest with each other?
告诉我你是怎么认识我爷爷的
Tell me how you know my grandfather,
还有告诉我 你在这儿要他妈干什么
and tell me what the fuck you're doing here,
别和我说 在这里拯救该死的人类
and don't say it's saving fucking humanity.
你爷爷来找我是因为
Your grandfather came to me because he needed someone
他需要利用我的资源来帮助他
with my resources to help him
去阻止第七骑士团
stop the 7th Kavalry.
阻止他们干什么
Stop them from doing what?
在一小时之内
In less than an hour,
他们就要去抓曼哈顿博士
they're going to capture Dr. Manhattan,
然后 他们就要毁掉他
and they're going to destroy him.
紧接着 他们就会去变成他了
And then, they're going to become him.
你能想象那样的权力
Can you imagine that kind of power
落在白人至上主义者手里的后果吗
in the hands of white supremacists?
我很抱歉 Angela 我知道你叫我不要这么说
I'm sorry, Angela. I know you asked me not to say it,
但我确实是在拯救该死的人类
but I am saving fucking humanity.
我现在就走
I'm leaving now
因为这是我听过最扯的事了
'cause that's the craziest shit I've ever heard.
好吧
Okay.
你没问我他是谁
You didn't ask me who he is.
- 你说什么 - 我明白你觉得我疯了 但是
- What? - I know you think I'm crazy, but...
我刚才和你说了 曼哈顿博士就在这里
I just told you Dr. Manhattan is here,
他在塔尔萨 就像个正常人一样地 在我们之间行走
in Tulsa, walking amongst us as a human being,
然而 你从未问我他是谁
and you never asked me who he is.
你为什么总是饿呢
Why you always hungry?
新陈代谢快
Fast metabolism.
我去看看这辆车
I'm gonna go check this out.
- 叫恐怖把车开走 - 不 他不会开走的
- Tell Scare to move. - No, he's not gonna move.
还有 你被拘捕了
And you're under arrest.
Jen
Jen,
叫恐怖把车开走 我不想伤到他
tell Scare to move. I don't want to hurt him.
是Abar的车 她叫你把车开走
It's Abar! She wants you to move!
她说 她不想伤到你
She says she doesn't want to hurt you!
去她的
Fuck her!
你和她说 她被拘捕了吗
Did you tell her she's under arrest?!
你这个疯婊♥子♥
You crazy fucking bitch!
去你的
Fuck you!
欧内斯特
海明威
《战地钟声》
Angela
Angela?
孩子们睡了吗
Are the kids asleep?
睡着了
Yeah.
- 你没事吧 - 我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
我不懂 发生什么事了 我去找你
I don't understand. What happened? I came to see you,
- 但是他们不让我见你 - Cal 我想你不要再讲话了
- but they wouldn't let me - Cal, I need you to stop talking
听我说 好吗
and listen to me, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你是个很好的丈夫
You're a great husband,
也是个很棒的父亲
an amazing father,
你是我历经最好的朋友
you're the best friend I've ever had.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
是时候要走出隧♥道♥了
Time to come out of the tunnel.
什么
What, uh...
- 隧♥道♥ - 别害怕
- tunnel? - Don't be scared.
我们谈过这个的
We talked about this.
我们知道这一天总会来的
We always knew that this day would come.
- 什么天 Angela 我不知道你在说什么 - 你知道的
- What day, Angela? I don't know what you're talking about? - You do know.
你只是不记得了
You just don't remember.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表