剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
上帝保佑你们许下
And God bless you for taking an oath...
遵守法律
to uphold the law...
尊敬警徽的誓言
and honor the badge.
让我们骄傲吧 注意安全
Do us proud. Be safe out there.
恭喜你 孩子
Congratulations, son.
去让我们骄傲吧
Do us proud.
注意安全
Be safe out there.
恭喜你 孩子
Congratulations, son.
去让我们骄傲吧 注意安全
Do us proud. Be safe out there.
恭喜你 孩子
Congratulations, son.
去让我们骄傲吧 注意安全
Do us proud. Be safe out there.
恭喜你 孩子
Congratulations, son.
让我们骄傲吧 注意安全
Do us proud. Be safe out there.
看来我有幸能为你戴上警徽
Looks like I get the honor of putting a badge on you.
- 警员 你叫什么名字 - 我叫William Reeves 长官
-What's your name, Officer? -William Reeves, sir,
Battle中尉 我非常荣幸由您带上警徽
and the honor is mine, Lieutenant Battle.
我是因您而成为警♥察♥的
I joined the force because of you.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
当心独眼巨人
Beware of the Cyclops.
- 您说什么 - 恭喜你 孩子
-What? -Congratulations, son.
让我们骄傲吧
Do us proud.
注意安全
Be safe out there.
June 给你
Here you go, June.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
谢谢你今天能来 能看到友好的面孔真好
Thanks for coming today. Meant a lot to see a friendly face.
我是为了工作 不是为了你来的
I was there for work, not you.
为什么你会写关于我的故事
So, why are you writing your story about me?
因为阿姆斯特丹人说
Because the Amsterdam says a Negro cadet
黑人学员加入警队是大新闻
making the force is big news.
所以 我是大新闻
So, I'm big news.
你确实很大
You're a big something,
但不是新闻 警官
but it ain't news, Officer.
- 你要一直这么叫我吗 - 你不想让我叫你警官
-You gonna keep calling me that? -If you don't want me to call you officer,
就不该选这份工作
you probably should've chosen a different line of work.
好了 给我吧
All right. Let me have it.
- 给你什么 - 我知道你在想什么
-Let you have what? -I know what you're thinking.
我在想什么
What am I thinking?
我加入了敌方阵营
I've joined the enemy.
这座城市的警♥察♥
The police in this city
欺压民众
smother our people under their shoes.
Battle中尉是个顺从的黑鬼 现在我也是了
Lieutenant Battle is a Tom, and now I am a Tom too.
他们只是雇我来做宣传
They just hired me for the publicity.
除此之外 你在担心我
And besides all of that, you're worried about me.
他们给你枪和警棍
They gave you a gun and a stick.
所以我很担心
That's what I'm worried about.
你会怎么用它们呢
What you're gonna do with them.
因为你是个
Because you are an angry,
本集包含具有频闪效果的场景
可能会影响光敏观众
守望者
前情提要
守望者
守望者
民兵
很容易愤怒的人 William Reeves
angry man, William Reeves.
我没有愤怒
I'm not angry.
没关系 我们中大多数人都是这样
It's okay. Most of us are.
我年轻又健康 得到了梦寐以求的工作
I'm young, I'm healthy, I got the job I always wanted.
我为什么要愤怒呢
What have I got to be angry about?
族人在你面前被杀死
Folks were murdered right in front of you.
就在你面前
Right in front of you.
整个小镇里的所有人
The whole town, all of them.
你的父母
Your mother and your father
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
我不想活在过去
I don't wanna live in the past.
但是 Will Reeves
And that, Will Reeves,
那就是为什么你会那么气愤的原因
is why you are so goddamned angry.
晚上好 长官
Officer. Good evening.
晚上好
Evening.
战争危机考验美国外交政策
纳粹西行
熟食店
嘿
Hey!
嘿你自己吧
Hey, yourself.
快叫火警来
Call the fire brigade.
站住
Stop!
以法律的名义给我站住
Stop in the name of the law!
哈 我以为他们只在宣传页里那么说呢
Ha! I thought they only said that in the pictures.
- 那么 是什么呢 - 什么
-So, what is it? -Huh?
法律的名字
The name of the law.
小子 你是谁
Who are you, boy?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
Fred
Fred.
现在 不好意思
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我该回家看Amos' n' Andy了
I wanna get home in time for Amos 'n' Andy.
你做了什么我都看到了
I saw what you did.
噢 你是说
Oh, you mean at that
在那家精致犹太熟食店的事吗
fine Jewish delicatessen over there?
我听说他们那里闹鼠灾
You know, I heard they have a rat problem.
可能有只老鼠咬坏了电线就起火了
Maybe one chewed through the wires, started a fire.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
噢
Oh...
我对此严重怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
我要以纵火的名义逮捕他
I'm booking this man for arson.
他烧掉了牙买♥♥加大道上的一家熟食店
He burned down a delicatessen on Jamaica Avenue.
并不是这样的 长官
That is not what happened, sir.
我只是出来散散步
I was just out for an evening constitutional.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
一定是抓错人了
Must be a case of mistaken identity.
他在说谎 我亲眼看到他放了火
That's a lie. I saw him do it with my own eyes!
- 有什么事吗 - 没什么事
-Everything okay? -Yes, it's fine.
伙计 这黑鬼指控我犯了可怕的罪行
Fellas, this spook is accusing me of a horrendous crime.
你要相信谁说的话 我的还是他的
Who you gonna believe, me or him?
你刚刚叫我同事什么
What'd you just call our fellow officer?
没什么
Nothing.
- 对不起 我 - 不要向我道歉 向他道歉
-Sorry, I-- -Don't apologize to me. You apologize to him.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
- 我们来接手这个嫌犯 - 但是Reeves逮捕了他
-We'll book this fink. -But Reeves made the arrest.
- 从这里开始我们来接手 - 好的
-We got it from here. -Yeah.
- 好吧 - 干得好 Reeves警官
-Sure, okay. -Good work, Officer Reeves.
- 比新闻强是吗 - 是的
-Beats the news, huh? -Yeah.
更充满希望
More hopeful.
动作漫画
- 是关于什么的 - 一个小男孩 一个婴儿
-What's it about? -A boy, a baby,
他父亲把他放进一艘火箭飞船
his-his father put him in a rocket ship
在他们星球爆♥炸♥前
and sent him to Earth just before
送他来到了地球
his planet explodes.
你们也会来吗
Will you come, too?
我们随后就到
We're gonna be right behind you.
嘿
Hey!
不好意思 警官
Pardon me, Officer.
- 你让他走了 - 让谁走了
-You let him go? -Let who go?
Fred 因为纵火烧熟食店我抓进来的那个人
The man I brought in for burning down a deli. Fred.
对不起 我不知道你在说什么
Sorry. I got no idea what you're talking about.
什么 你明明就站在这
What? You were standing right there!
另一个警官把他带走登记了
The other officers took the guy to book him.
Reeves 我觉得你有些记忆错乱
I think you're having memory problems, Reeves.
我的记忆没错
My memory is fine.
别管这事了 好吗
Just let it be, okay?
我看到他们对你做这个手势
I saw them do this to you.
是什么意思 这是什么
What does this mean? What is it?
如果你还继续多管闲事 它就会是你脑袋上的窟窿
It's gonna be the hole in your head if you don't let it be.
Reeves 我在试着帮你
I'm trying to help you out here, Reeves.
快回家吧 求你了
Go home, please.
嘿 Reeves
Hey there, Reeves.
要载你回家吗
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表