剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
甚至在他屠♥杀♥我们之前
Even from the time before he came to us,
他就承认他不仅
he freely admits he not only took the lives
杀了他的戴面具的同伴
of fellow costumed adventurers,
还有那
but those...
三百万无辜的人
of three million innocent people!
他有为创造出一只巨大的外星生物
Does he apologize for manufacturing
并利用它来进行大规模的屠♥杀♥而感到抱歉吗
an enormous alien being and using it to perpetrate mass genocide?
他有表现出一丝懊悔吗
Does he show a shred of remorse?
没有
No.
他告诉我们这样肆意的屠♥杀♥
He tells us such wanton carnage was a necessary
是建立乌托邦的必要牺牲
sacrifice to achieve utopia.
因此许多年来
And so for years,
他将我们的尸体投掷到外太空去
he hurled our lifeless bodies into the great beyond.
我们把生命奉献给他
Lives we offered unto him
而不去质问他的意图
without questioning his intent,
在一系列自我吹嘘的独白中
an intent he made evermore clear
他表达地再清楚不过的意图
in a series of self-aggrandizing monologues,
拥护他的优越性
espousing his own superiority
和他真正的目的
and his true purpose.
逃跑
Escape.
你禁止离开
Thou shalt not leave.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们面临的选择很简单
the choice is simple.
听任他残酷的胡思乱想
Resign yourself to our Master's cruel whim...
或者给他
or find him...
定罪
guilty.
起诉结束
The prosecution rests.
Veidt大♥师♥
Master Veidt,
你已决定为自己辩护
you have chosen to represent yourself, and, yet,
然而 过去的这一年
over the course of this past year,
你既无法提供证词或证明
you've offered no testimony nor evidence
推♥翻♥检察官的起诉
to contradict the prosecution's case.
如果你有任何要为自己辩护的 请现在说出来
If you have anything to say in your defense, say it now.
辩护
The defense...
结束
rests.
女士们先生们 我对你们深感歉意
Ladies and gentlemen, I owe you an apology.
不只是因为被告发自内心的
Not for the foul disregard for decency
不顾体面的行为
that just emanated from the bowels of the accused,
也为把这审判他的责任
but for placing upon you the burden
交给你们
of judging him.
本着公平审判的原则
For it is the foundation of a fair trial
每个人都将由由他同伴组成的陪审团审判
every man be judged by a jury of his peers.
你们不是他的同伴
You are not his peers.
因此 请允许我
As such, I have taken the liberty
冒昧地提出另一个
of assembling an alternative jury
更适合本案的陪审团
much more suited to the task.
去吧
Go!
女士 你说什么
What say you, madam?
你认为该如何对被告进行判决
How do you find the defendant?
有罪
Guilty!
有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
有罪 有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
有罪 有罪
Guilty! Guilty!
有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty...
嘿
Hey!
你饿了吗
You hungry?
你为什么来到这里
Then why'd you come here?
我有个拯救人类的秘密计划
I have a secret plan to save humanity,
从俄克拉荷马州开始
and it starts in Oklahoma.
你开玩笑的吧
Can't tell if you're kidding.
你可以当开玩笑的
Sure you can.
你为什么来这里
Why did you come here?
我和我丈夫都不想呆在西贡了
My husband and I were tired of Saigon.
塔尔萨警局在招聘
Tulsa PD was hiring...
看起来是个不错的地方
Seemed as good a place as any.
你也想在他出事之后重新开始
And you were looking to start over after his accident.
是车祸 对吧
It was a car crash, right?
我对记忆做过很多研究
I've done a lot of research on memory.
完全性遗忘是极其少见的
Total amnesia's extremely rare.
除非是肥皂剧里
Unless you're in a soap opera.
现实世界中 几乎不会发生
In real life, it almost never happens.
确实发生了
It happened.
当然
Of course it did.
我无法想象那是什么样
I can't imagine what it was like.
对自己是谁或者你是谁一无所知
No sense of who he was or who you were.
他之前的生活记忆全部
His whole life up to that moment just...
消失了
gone.
你怎么知道Cal的事情
How do you know about Cal?
你祖父告诉我的
Your grandfather told me.
我和他呆了20分钟
I spent all of 20 minutes with that man.
他对我丈夫一无所知
He doesn't know shit about my husband.
好吧 但他了解你
Well, he knows shit about you.
是吗
Yeah?
不如我们顺着这个管子去找他问问他都知道些什么
Let's follow my tube and see what he knows about me.
现在去见他不是什么好主意
It would be a bad idea to see him right now.
那他为什么要让我吃下这些该死的药
Then why did he want me to take his fucking pills?
他没想过你会一下全吃掉
He didn't think you'd take them all at once.
小颗的旧念效果比较正常
Nostalgia's more tolerable in small doses.
那你女儿服用的旧念是谁的呢
And who's Nostalgia is your daughter tolerating?
不好意思
I'm sorry?
她和我讲了她的梦
She told me about her dreams,
她变成了年迈体弱的老人
where she's some sick old lady,
我在想
and I'm just wondering
你喂她吃下的是谁的记忆
whose memories are you slipping to her?
她自己的
Her own.
什么
What?
我给她吃的是她自己的记忆
I'm slipping her own memories to her.
Bian不是我女儿
Bian's not my daughter.
她是我母亲
She's my mother.
在她临死前 我收集了她的记忆并将她克隆
Before she died, I harvested her memories, and then I cloned her.
当然 除非她拥有我母亲的经历
Of course, she wouldn't be my mother
不然也无法成为我母亲 所以
unless she had my mother's experiences, so...
我一直在她睡着时通过静脉点滴注射
over time, I've been reintegrating her memories
为她重组记忆
while she sleeps via IV drip.
你真是个疯婆子
You're a fucking crazy person.
我就要完成毕生的事业了
I'm on the verge of completing my life's work.
让我父母看到那个时刻有什么错吗
Is it wrong to want my parents with me when I do?
你父亲也在这是吗
Your dad's here, too?
他会的
He will be.
你毕生的事业就是把你的大发明启动
And your life's work is turning on your big fancy gizmo
来拯救人类吗
so that you can save humanity?
你这样说让它听起来很可笑
You make it sound ridiculous when you say it like that.
那就告诉我它到底是他妈做什么的
So then tell me what it fucking does,
你的钟
your clock.
不
No.
下午好
Good afternoon.
现在距离千禧年时钟启动还有四小时
It is now four hours until the Millennium Clock is activated.
所有人员请到观景台报到
All personnel, please report to the viewing platform.
Trieu女士的祈祷只会让我们听到
Lady Trieu's invocation is for our ears only.
未来将感谢你们所做的一切
The future thanks you for your service.
Blake探员
Agent Blake.
听说你破案了
I hear you cracked the case.
蒙面侠客
Hooded Justice?
我没有想到会这样
I didn't see that coming.
并不是到处都有100多岁的义务警员
Not a lot of 100 year old vigilantes rolling around.
一个陷阱活板门
A trapdoor?
不好意思
I'm sorry?
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表