剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
一起去
I'm coming.
那就赶紧的 出发了
Giddy-fucking-up! Let's ride!
听好了 种族歧视人♥渣♥们
All right, listen up, you racist fucks.
我们的警长被人谋杀了
Our chief has been murdered.
凶手就在你们中间
Murdered by one of you.
你们中有人是"七骑团"成员 有人不是
Some of you are in the Kavalry, others are not.
我特么根本不在乎
I don't fucking care which is which.
听到通知后
If you can hear my voice,
立刻走出你们的破烂拖车
you're going to walk out of your shitty trailers
乖乖去警车接受审问
and into one of these lovely paddy wagons.
要是有人敬酒不吃吃罚酒
But if a single one of you decides not to accept our invitation...
我们就毁掉你们的"尼克松雕像"
we tear down your fucking idol!
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight...
七 六
seven, six,
五 四
five, four...
三 二
three, two...
得了吧 没必要动粗
Come on, man. We don't need to do this.
围剿他们
Round them up!
你不想加入吗
You ain't interested in joining in?
没必要这么粗暴
This shit is unnecessary.
小心
Look out!
"雷德福补偿金" 令人作呕恶心
Redfordations are abominations!
口头道歉就算了 还要实质性补偿吗
You got a sorry, now you want a handout?
格林伍德文化遗产中心
-平等权利 人人缴税 -"雷德福补偿金" 令人作呕恶心
- Equal rights, equal taxes! - Redfordations are an abomination!
我们早知会起争端 于是早早武装起来
We knew a war was comin', so we put our uniforms on.
本以为能自保
Figured maybe that'd protect us.
同是为国征战 为何要以人种区分呢
How could they look at a man who fought under the same flag...
他们从车后拖出我朋友尸体时
As they were dragging my friend's body behind their cars,
我在记笔记
I was taking notes.
我必须做点什么
I needed to do something...
你好 我是美国财政部长 小亨利·路易斯·盖茨
Hello. I'm United States Treasury Secretary, Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
没有耐心 可以直接"跳过"
If you like, you can call me "skip."
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
威尔
Will.
你好 威尔 有什么可以为你效劳吗
Hello... Will. What can I help you with today?
我想了解自己的身份
I need to know who I am.
抱歉 我无能为力
I'm sorry, I can't help you with that,
但我可以帮你查查能否领♥取♥补偿
but I can check your eligibility.
-这样可以吗 -好
- Would you like me to do that? - Yeah. Yes.
将近一个世纪以前
Almost a century ago,
你现在所站之地
on the very spot on which you now stand,
原是非裔美国人居住的格林伍德社区 欣欣向荣 繁荣昌盛
the vibrant and affluent African-American community of Greenwood was so prosperous
今晚凌迟黑鬼
一度被誉为"黑人华尔街"
that later it became known as the Black Wall Street.
然而 某日风云变幻
And then, in the space of a single day,
一切化无乌有
it was all gone.
"塔尔萨大屠♥杀♥"致使生灵涂炭
The Tulsa Massacre resulted in profound loss of life,
受害者的财产也被洗劫一空
not to mention the property and treasure pillaged from its victims.
长久以来 这一美国史上残忍♥的暴行
For far too long, this horrific chapter in our nation's history
不为人知 不被承认
went untold and unacknowledged.
雷德福总统代表美国政♥府♥表态
On behalf of the entire United States government,
向您和家人致以最深切的慰问
President Redford offers his sincerest condolences
对各位遭受的磨难表示歉意
for the trauma you or your family may have suffered.
可否给您进行基因检测
May I have your consent to test a sample of your DNA?
好
Yes.
请从凹槽取一根棉棒
Please take a cotton swab from the drawer,
轻轻刮擦口腔内壁
gently rub it on the inside of your cheek,
然后将棉棒放回
then place it in the slot.
您的基因样本仅会在本处进行检测
Your DNA will be processed exclusively here
格林伍德文化遗产中心 竭诚为您服务
at the Greenwood Center for Cultural Heritage.
唯有1921年"塔尔萨大屠♥杀♥"幸存者及其直系后代
Only survivors of the 1921 Tulsa Massacre and their direct descendants
方可在本处申领补偿金
are eligible to apply at this facility.
请提供您的联♥系♥方式
Please tell us the best number to call you.
539-176-2442.
谢谢
Thank you.
能够弥补曾遭受不公的民众 我们心存感恩
Our country appreciates the opportunity to right the wrongs of a dark past,
以此便可携手共进 迈向美好的明天
so that we may all share a bright future.
天佑美国
God Bless America.
你不能来我家
You're not allowed to be here.
你也不能拒绝我探视孩子
And you're not allowed to withhold my visitation.
他们肯定在里面
I know they're inside there,
可惜你的胆小鬼丈夫不敢给我开门
even though that chickenshit husband of yours ain't answerin' the door.
满足我的要求 不然就叫警♥察♥了
Look, you gonna sort this out, or am I calling the cops?
警♥察♥忙着围剿尼克松维尔所有可疑的"七骑团"成员呢
The cops are busy rounding up every suspected Kavalry member in Nixonville.
今天是我的探视时间
It's my day.
能不能改天[雨支票]Can you take a raincheck?
给钱 我就走
I could take a real check.
"雷德福补偿金"用得其所啊
Must be satisfying-- putting those Redfordations to work.
快滚
Get the fuck off my porch.
快跑 胆小的偷渡客
Keep walking, you lily-livered stowaway!
快跑 不然就捅你屁屁了
Keep walking or I'll stab you in the butt!
妈妈
Mommy!
玩什么呢
What's going on in here?
她是海盗 我是猫头鹰
She's a pirate. I'm an owl.
我们在船上抓到了一只鬼
We caught a ghost on our ship.
一只鬼呀
A ghost, huh?
他在走跳板 我们要把他喂鲨鱼
He's walking the plank. We're gonna feed him to the sharks!
古时海盗惩罚入侵者的方式
那你们可得给他绑上重物
Well, then you need to put something in his pockets to weigh him down
不然等他掉入水中
because when he gets to the end,
就会飘走啦
he's just gonna float away.
-石头 -去找石头
- Rocks! - Rocks!
他还在门外吗
He still out on the porch?
我把他赶走了
I got rid of him.
你逮捕那个老人了吗
You arrested the old man?
把他安置在面包店了
He's still at the bakery.
那就是还没逮捕
And you didn't arrest him.
因为他不是杀人凶手
I didn't arrest him because he didn't do it.
但他自己都承认杀人了
But he says he did.
他还说曼哈顿博士能伪装成人类呢
He also says that Dr. Manhattan can pretend to be human.
不可能 再说 他还在火星呢
No he can't. And he's on Mars.
我当时也这么说
That's what I said.
我们安全吗 安吉拉
Are we safe, Angela?
如果有危险 我肯定会告诉你
I would tell you if we weren't.
托弗在他房♥间吗
Is Topher in his room?
我跟你一起吗
You want me to come with you?
你还是走你的跳板吧
You go walk the plank.
我联♥系♥简了 她今晚邀请大家过去
I called Jane. She's having people over tonight.
我在家看孩子 你去吧
I'll stay here with the kids, but you should go.
-她怎么样了 -听起来毫无异样
- How is she? - She sounded completely fine.
但我知道 她只是故作坚强
Even though I know she's not.
和你一样
Just like you.
-能谈谈吗 -好
- Can we talk a minute? - Okay.
有人相信世界公平正义
There are people who believe that this world is fair and good--
生活美好甜蜜[充满棒棒糖和彩虹]that it's all lollipops and rainbows.
我仍然记得我父母的不幸遭遇
I remember what happened to my parents.
你也记得发生在你父母身上的惨剧
You remember what happened to your parents.
托弗 我们俩不相信现世安稳那一套
You and me, Topher, we don't do lollipops and rainbows,
因为我们知道 五彩斑斓的美好表象
because we know those are pretty colors
仅仅是现实世界的伪装
that just hide what the world really is.
世界实则黑白交织
Black and white.
贾德叔叔死了
Your Uncle Judd is dead.
他被人吊死在树上了
Somebody hung him from a tree.
好吧
Okay.
他生前是警♥察♥
He was a policeman.
警♥察♥死 很正常
Policemen die.
反正他也不是我亲叔叔
He wasn't my real uncle anyway.
先别告诉罗茜和艾玛
Don't tell Rosie and Emma yet.
我明天再告诉她们
I'll handle it tomorrow.
好
All right.
我能看电视吗
Can I watch TV?
亲爱的 当然可以
Yes, baby. You can watch TV.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表