剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
我想要的就是你
# And that one desire is you #
我知道 宝贝 没有人会这样做
# And I know, baby, ain't nobody else gonna do #
我已失去所有雄心
# I've lost all ambition #
或是宏愿
# Or worldly desire #
我只想成为你的爱
# I just wanna be the one you love #
你若
# And with your admission #
也是如此
# That you feel the same #
我便能得偿夙愿
# I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of #
相信我
# Believe me #
大众催眠
我并不想燃烧
# I don't want to set the world #
这世界
# On fire #
我只想
# I just want to start #
在你心中燃起火焰
# A flame in your heart #
你♥他♥妈♥是什么鬼
What the fuck are you supposed to be?
Angela 能听到我吗
Angela, can you hear me?
我是Blake特工
It's Agent Blake.
Laurie
Laurie.
我怎么知道她能听到我
How do I know she can hear me?
Angela
Angela.
你吞下了足够致命的旧念 陷入昏迷
You swallowed a lethal dose of Nostalgia and you're in a coma.
我们给你注射了一剂肾上腺素让你清醒过来
We just gave you a shot of adrenaline to try to wake you up.
此刻你可能会感到疑惑 你是谁
You may be confused as to who you are right now,
现在是什么时候 这是哪里
or when or where,
你还在警局里
but you're still at the precinct.
你没有动 可你的眼睛还睁着
You're not moving, but your eyes are wide open.
这真是有点吓人了 Angela
It's kinda fucking freaky, Angela.
如果你现在能听到我的话 就眨眨眼
If you can hear what I'm saying right now, I need you to blink.
很好
Good.
真不错
That's great.
Angela 我把Cal带来了
Angela, I-I've got Cal here with me,
是你丈夫
your husband.
他要给你读些东西
He's gonna read something to you
他们说这能帮你走出来
that they said would help get you out of this,
否则你会一直陷在里面
or you're gonna fall right back in.
如果你还能听到我 就眨眼
Blink if you can still hear me.
你的名字是Angela Abar
Your name is Angela Abar.
1976年你出生在西贡
You were born in Saigon in 1976.
我是你的丈夫Calvin
I'm your husband, Calvin.
我们在越南相遇
We met in Vietnam.
现在我们住在塔尔萨
Now, we live in Tulsa.
我们有三个孩子
We have three children,
Topher Emma和Rosie
Topher, Emma, and Rosie.
现在是2019年
The year is 2019.
Robert Redford是我们的总统
The president is Robert Redford.
你必须回家了 你必须
You need to come home now. You need to...
你必须醒来
You need to wake up.
我爱你
I love you.
你的名字是Angela Abar
Your name is Angela Abar.
1976年你出生在西贡
You were born in Saigon in 1976...
我们有三个孩子
We have three children,
Topher Emma和Rosie
Topher, Emma, and Rosie...
现在是2019年
The year is 2019.
总统是
The president is...
罗斯福 你真以为罗斯福会拯救我们吗
Roosevelt? You really think Roosevelt is gonna save us?
Eleanor还差不多
Eleanor, maybe.
晚上好 女士 很抱歉这个时间打扰你
Good evening, ma'am. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour.
你丈夫在家吗
Is your husband home?
- Reeves警官 我是Nelson Gardner - 先生
- Officer Reeves, I'm Nelson Gardner. -Sir.
很荣幸见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
这是我妻子June
Uh, this is my wife, June.
Reeves太太 如果你不介意
Mrs. Reeves. If you don't mind excusing us,
- 我有一些公事要跟你的 - 哦
-I'm hoping to discuss some business with your-- -Oh!
公事
Business!
需要我做什么 Gardner先生
How can I help you, Mr. Gardner?
我是代表一个穿制♥服♥的冒险家而来
I'm here on behalf of a costumed adventurer
人称大都会队长
named Captain Metropolis.
你有听过他吗
Have you heard of him?
- 穿制♥服♥的冒险家 - 是的
-Costumed adventurer? -Yes.
乔装打击犯罪 这是种新潮
Crime fighting in disguise. It's a new phenomenon,
不过发展势头很猛
but it's growing at a brisk clip.
大都会队长打算组建一个团队
Captain Metropolis would like to capitalize
来好好利用这种增长
on that growth by forming a team.
集结爱国者 英雄们
Patriots, heroes.
他们管这些人叫新民兵
They call themselves the New Minutemen.
这是一群伟大的人
It's a great group of fellows,
里面甚至有几名女士
and there's even a couple of ladies.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, but I don't understand
这和我有什么关系
what this has got to do with me.
没有激励他们的英雄 团队就不完整
The team is incomplete without the hero who inspired them.
蒙面侠客
Hooded Justice.
大都会队长是个策略大♥师♥
Captain Metropolis is a master of strategy.
他仔细研究了蒙面侠客
He scrutinized the different locations
出现的不同地点
where Hooded Justice appeared,
然后和本地警♥察♥的巡逻路线进行交叉比对
and cross-referenced them with patrols of local police.
- 所以你认为他是个警♥察♥ - 不
-So, you think he's a cop? -No.
我认为警♥察♥在为他提供
I believe a cop is feeding him intelligence
犯罪活动来源
about criminal activity.
但你知道这一切 Reeves警官
But you know all about this, Officer Reeves,
因为那个警♥察♥就是你
because that cop is you.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我可不是说笑的
I didn't mean that as a joke.
我想问一句 这位策略大♥师♥
Mind if I ask, is this strategic mastermind,
大都会队长 是不是金发
Captain Metropolis, blond?
就像你这么高
About your height?
我
I...
我不明白你想说什么
I don't understand what you're implying--
- 独眼巨人这个词对你来说是什么意思 - 没什么意思
-What does the word "cyclops" mean to you? -Not much.
这是不是蒙面侠客正在调查的
Is it some kind of underground criminal enterprise
什么地下犯罪集团
that Hooded Justice is investigating?
如果你认为三K党
Well, if you consider the Ku Klux Klan
就是犯罪集团 那么是的
a criminal enterprise, then yes.
他们在计划一些事情
And they're planning something.
听起来这是民兵要打击的对象
Sounds like a job for the Minutemen all right.
假设我确实认识蒙面侠客
Let's say I do know Hooded Justice.
- 他为什么应该加入你的团队 - 他不应该
-Why should he join your team? -He shouldn't.
他应该加入 因为像他一样勇敢的人
He should join because brave men like him
非常少见
are rare specimens.
如果你有真正的伙伴
Why fight alone,
为什么要独自战斗呢
when you could have true companionship?
好吧
Well,
我打扰你们太久了
I have overstayed my welcome.
但我希望你认识蒙面侠客 Reeves警官
But I hope you do know Hooded Justice, Officer Reeves.
请告诉他大都会队长
If only to tell him what a huge admirer
对他有多么崇拜
Captain Metropolis is.
直觉告诉我他们有许多共同之处
Something tells me they have a lot in common.
晚安 Reeves太太 再次
Good evening, Mrs. Reeves. Again, I am...
为我的不请自来而道歉
so sorry to have intruded.
我自己出去吧
I'll see myself out.
不行
No.
是的 是的 就是这样
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
哦 对
Oh, yes!
你为何轻声耳语
# Why do you whisper... #
你是什么时候知道的
When did you know?
我是什么时候知道的
When did I know?
什么
What?
我就是
That I was...
蒙面侠客
Hooded Justice.
在我看见你的那一刻起
The moment I laid eyes on you.
你在说谎 你以为他是白人
You're lying. You thought he was a white man.
不错
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表