剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
Do you have anything in mind?
你说你能创造生命
You said you can create life.
现在就创造生命吧
Create some life right now.
好吧
All right.
我们在隧♥道♥里 隧♥道♥ 隧♥道♥
# We're in the tunnel, the tunnel, the tunnel #
我们在隧♥道♥里 隧♥道♥ 和你在隧♥道♥里
# We're in the tunnel, the tunnel, the tunnel with you... #
- 这就完了 - 这是理论上的生命
That's it? It is technically life.
还不如直接弄一只鸡呢
A chicken would've been better.
你还会跟我吃晚饭的吧
But you will still have dinner with me?
不 但我很想听听
No, but I am interested in hearing more about
在悲剧降临之前我们一起拥有的那美妙的十年
these 10 glorious years we're together before tragedy strikes.
你想知道些什么
What would you like to know?
- 我们有孩子吗 - 有 有三个
- Do we have any kids? - Yes, three,
一个男孩 两个女孩
a boy and two girls.
啊 他们是类似半神那样吗
Hmm, are they, like, half gods?
未经他人许可 我绝不会把我的能力传予他们
I would never pass my abilities on to someone without their consent.
你会干这种事对吗 把你的力量给予他人
So, that's a thing you can do? Give someone your powers?
我想我能把我的原子成分
I suppose I could transfer my atomic components
转移到某种有机物质中
into some sort of organic material.
如果有人去摄入了这些物质
If someone were to consume it,
他们就会继承我的力量
they would inherit my powers.
就是说你能把力量放到这个蛋里
So, you can put them in this egg,
如果我吃掉它 我就能在水上行走
and if I ate it, I could walk on water?
理论上来说是这样的
Theoretically, yes.
事实是 我不想要小孩
Well, I don't want kids.
我从来都不想要孩子
I've never wanted kids,
也绝不会有孩子
and I'm never gonna have kids,
所以抱歉了 博士
so sorry, Doc,
你得去敲别的蛋了
you're gonna have to find another egg to knock up.
他们不是我们生理上的小孩
They're not our biological children.
他们是 被领养的
They're... adopted.
我们在哪里领养的他们
Where do we adopt them?
塔尔萨
Tulsa.
- 什么 - 塔尔萨 俄克拉荷马
- What? - Tulsa, Oklahoma.
就是你的故乡
It's where your family's from.
- 谁告诉你的 - 是你
- Who told you that? - You did.
额 不 我没有
Uh uh. No, I didn't.
你会的 从现在起六个月后 就在我给你戒指的时候
You will, six months from now, when I give you the ring.
戒指
Ring?
现在我们怎么又订婚啦
Now, we're getting engaged?
如果非要这么说 是的
In a manner of speaking, yes.
这是在那次大吵之后吗 就是我让你离开那次
But this is after the big fight, when I tell you to leave?
- 是的 - 好吧 那么
- Yes. - Okay. So then,
领养这三个小孩之前
these three kids, how long are we living
我们在塔尔萨住了多久
in Tulsa before we adopt them?
这我还不知道
That, I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
我以为你什么都知道
I thought you know everything?
有一段时间我是看不到的
There's a period of time I cannot see.
我试着去看 可那里只有黑暗
When I try to look, there's only darkness.
我只知道开始之前
All I know is that you are there
你在那里 终结之时
before it begins, and you're there
你依然在
when it ends.
你为什么要笑
Why are you smiling?
没什么
Nothing.
只是你说的
It's just what you said.
听起来很像是一条隧♥道♥
Just sounds a lot like a tunnel.
一条爱的隧♥道♥
A tunnel of love.
那条爱的隧♥道♥
The tunnel of love.
是十年 对吗
Ten years, huh?
然后就是那场悲剧
Then tragedy?
是这样的
That's right.
但你不会告诉我发生了什么 对吗
But you're not gonna tell me what happens?
我不会
I won't.
也许我应该把这东西就留在你脑子里
Maybe I should leave this thing in your brain.
那样你就不会知道这一切是怎么结束的了
That way, you won't know how it all ends up.
我把它完全交给你
I leave it entirely in your hands.
你想单膝跪地吗
You wanna get down on one knee?
我会的
I do.
这只是
# It's just a matter #
时间问题
# Of time #
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We're in fucking trouble.
Cal
Cal?
Jon
Jon?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
Jon
Jon?
Jon
Jon?
我们在塔尔萨 俄克拉荷马
We're in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
现在是2019年
It's 2019.
我必须要唤醒你
I had to wake you up...
因为你处于危险之中
because you're in danger.
这里的人都是一些坏人
The people here, they're bad people.
他们知道你是谁
They know who you are,
而且就要来伤害你了
and they're coming to hurt you.
你知道你是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
你还保留着他的脸
You still have his face.
Jon 孩子们都在楼上
Jon, the kids are upstairs.
你不能这个样子
You can't look like this, okay?
你必须变回去
You need to change back.
不
No...
- 我必须向前走 - 你是什么意思
- I need to move forward. - What do you mean?
- Jon 我们没有时间搞这些 - 这钟坏了
- Jon, we don't have time for this shit… - This clock is damaged.
你还记得发生什麽了吗 这钟是怎么坏的
Do you remember what happened? How it broke?
那是在圣诞节
It is Christmas.
一个戴面具的男人闯进门来
A man in a mask kicks in the door.
你推倒我
You push me down.
子弹打中了钟
The bullet hits the clock.
一共有两个人 其中一人在厨房♥
There were two of them. One of them was about to shoot me
马上要射中我 但你干掉了他
in the kitchen, but you zapped him away.
可你
Without
若意识不到自己的能力
the awareness of your abilities,
你就不知道怎么去使用它们
you wouldn't know to use them!
啊 也许除非在
Ah! Except perhaps as a reflex
生命受到威胁时条件反射用出来
in life threatening situations.
谢谢你 Adrian
Thank you, Adrian.
现在我明白是怎么回事了
Now, I understand what happened.
Adrian
Adrian...
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
抱歉 Angela 这一定令你很恼火
I'm sorry, Angela. This must be frustrating for you.
随着这个装置被移走
I'm experiencing confusion as a result of the device
我感觉非常困惑 还没完全明白我处于什么时间
being removed, and I'm not entirely sure when I am.
能给我一点时间吗 拜托
Would you excuse me for a moment, please?
- 他妈的 - 爸爸 爸爸
- Motherfucker… - Daddy! Daddy!
糟了
Oh, shit.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
妈妈
Mom?
- 爸爸 - 没事了 没事了
- Daddy! - It's okay! It's okay!
怎么了
What's happening?
- 有个蓝颜色的人在我们的泳池里 - 快看
- There's a blue man on our swimming pool! - Look!
他看起来好像Cal
He looks like Cal.
因为他就是
That's because he is.
我♥操♥
Motherfucker.
他们在哪里 你把他们送去哪里了
Where are they? Where did you send them?
没事的 他们很安全
It's all right. They're safe.
不 别这样
No. Uh uh.
从泳池里给我滚出来
Get the fuck up off the pool
告诉我他们在哪
and tell me where they are right now.
- 你必须看见我在泳池里 - 为什么
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表