剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
Tulsa, Oklahoma, locked and loaded.
听好
Pay attention.
都回家
You will all return to your homes.
乔 我该怎么做
Jon, tell me what to do.
安吉拉 快结束了
Angela, it's almost time.
你该走了
You need to go now.
不 你要挺住
No, you have to fight.
我撑不住了
I can't hold myself together.
挺住
You have to try!
你得闪开 这里不安全
You need to move away. It's not safe.
我不走
I'm not moving away.
我要留下
I'm here. I'm staying.
你也要留下
You have to stay.
乔
Jon!
乔 回来
Jon, come back.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
在我们十年来的每时每刻
I'm in every moment... we were together,
一瞬间涌上心头
all at once.
我爱你 安吉拉
I love you, Angela.
故技重施
Reruns.
我就故技重施给她看
I'll show her a goddamned rerun!
你去看看 那边角落有个温度计
You, there's a temperature gauge in that corner.
现在读数多少
What's the current reading?
48度
48 degress.
降到22度 不多不少
Turn it down to 22, exactly 22.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
乌贼雨本无害
Baby squids, I designed them to be harmless,
降落后 很快就会消失
to dissolve shortly after impact.
没必要伤到人 但是...
No reason to incur damage and casualties, but...
要是传送之前将其冷冻
if I freeze them before transport,
就相当于从天发射子弹
it'll be like firing a Gatling gun from the heavens.
我们还能救回乔吗
Do you think we'll really be able to save Jon?
乔肯定早就死了
I'm sure Jon's dead already.
但我们有机会挽回大局
But we have a window of opportunity...
趁她的量子离心机准备输送能量时下手
while her precious quantum centrifuge prepares his energy for transfer.
输送给谁
Transfer into what?
输送给...
Into...
一个势均力敌的对手
a most worthy adversary.
她获得能量后 会干什么
What's she going to do with his power once she's got it?
她宣称会拯救世界
She claims she's gonna fix the world.
你怎么知道她不会兑现诺言
How do you know she won't?
因为她显然是个无可救药的自恋狂
Because she is clearly a raging narcissist
她的野心无穷无尽
whose ambition knows no limits.
她傲慢又狂妄
It's hubris, literal hubris.
若有人想要获取上帝的能力
Anyone who seeks to attain the power of a god
必须不惜一切代价加以阻止
must be prevented at all costs from attaining it.
信我吧 她不会轻易满足
But, believe me, that girl will not rest
除非我们都臣服在她的脚下
until she has us all prostrate before her,
亲吻她的蓝色小脚
kissing her tiny blue feet.
无可救药的自恋狂
Raging narcissist, huh?
同类相熟 我们彼此彼此
It takes one to know one.
五个街区内所有事物都将被消灭
Everyone and everything within five square blocks is about to be obliterated.
但愿你们在乎之人不在那里
I hope there's no one down there you care about.
艾柏警探
Detective Abar?
艾柏警探
Detective Abar?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你得让朋友们离开
You need to tell your friends to leave.
不走就会受伤
They have to go or they'll get hurt.
躲起来 安吉拉在哪儿
You need to take cover. Where's Angela?
安吉拉在哪儿
Where's Angela?!
找你
It's for you.
我是布莱克
It's Blake.
赶紧跑 到室内
You need to run, right now! Get inside!
马上就要下了
They're coming any second!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
马上就要从天而降了
They're coming from the sky!
不
No!
快跑 安吉拉 快跑啊
Run, Angela! Fucking run!
混♥蛋♥
他们在瞬移途中晕过去了
They got the wind knocked outta them when he zapped them here.
但无大碍
But they're okay.
睡了一会儿了
They been sleeping a while.
-他们知道什么了 -没什么
- What do they know? - Not much.
我告诉他们你正在赶来 我是他们的家人
I told them you was on the way and that I was family.
他死了吗
Is he gone?
对
Yes.
他死了
He's gone.
节哀[我很遗憾]I'm sorry.
她呢 也死了吗
How about her? Is she gone, too?
她也死了
Her, too.
我可一点也不遗憾
Not nearly as sorry about that.
与她结盟 是他的主意
Making the deal with her was his idea.
他早知道自己会死
He knew he was going to die.
你还帮了他
And you helped him.
我们互相帮忙
Well, we helped each other.
他遇到你之后 就来找我了
He came to me right after he met you.
你吞了我的药
You take my pills?
对
I did.
你都知道了
Now, you know everything.
知道我的人生了
My origin story.
近一百年前 我就坐在这里
I was sitting in this exact spot almost... a hundred years ago.
重建之前 这里曾是无声电影院
This was a silent movie house before they built it back up.
我妈就在那边弹钢琴
My mama played the piano right over there.
也被烧毁了
It burnt, too.
我的世界崩塌之前 我看到的最后一人
Last thing I saw before my world ended
就是俄克拉荷马州的黑人法警 巴斯·里弗斯
was Bass Reeves, the Black Marshal of Oklahoma.
在黑白电影中 15英尺高
Fifteen feet tall in flickering black and white.
他说 "相信法律"
"Trust in the law," he said.
于是我信了
And I did.
塔尔萨烧毁后 我改用了他的名字
So, I took his name after Tulsa burned.
他曾是我的英雄
He was my hero.
正因如此 我当年才当警♥察♥
That's why I became a cop.
后来 我意识到
Then, I realized,
巴斯·里弗斯戴面罩不无原因
there was a reason Bass Reeves hid his face.
于是 我也戴上了面罩
So, I hid mine, too.
兜帽判官
Hooded Justice.
戴上了兜帽
The hood.
戴上之后
When I put it on,
你体验过我的感受了吗
you felt what I felt?
愤怒
Anger.
对 我当年也这样以为
Yeah, that's what I thought, too.
但实则不然
But it wasn't.
其实是恐惧和心伤
It was fear... and hurt.
戴着面罩 无法愈合伤口 安吉拉
You can't heal under a mask, Angela.
伤口需要透气
Wounds need air.
他之前不让我救他
He wanted me to give him up.
他曾告诉我 你会想救他
He told me you'd try to save him,
但结局只能如此
but this was the way it had to be.
成大事 必然伴随着牺牲[不打碎鸡蛋 没法做煎饼]You can't make an omelet without breaking a couple of eggs.
什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这是我们当年见面时 他说过的话
That's just something he said, when we met way back then.
他说 等时机成熟 你总会明白
He said you would understand when the time was right.
我不明白
Well, I don't.
可能时机尚未成熟
Then the time ain't right.
你住在哪儿
Where are you staying?
这里的一家旅馆 前提是没被砸坏
A motel down the block. If it's still there.
我们家有客房♥
We have a guest room.
你可以住我家
You can come home and stay if you want.
就住几晚
Just for a couple of nights.
就住几晚
Just for a couple of nights.
她被埋在冰下了
She was buried in the ice.
我当年修修补补 才让她恢复飞行能力
I had to tinker a bit to get her up and running,
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表