剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
我们称此过程为 回忆感染
We call this process "recollective infestation."
对此的唯一补救方法是使用有效的杀虫剂
The only remedy for infestation is to call a good exterminator,
让我们赶紧开始喷洒吧
so let's get in there and spray.
记忆透析是将大脑浸透在
Mnemodialysis saturates the brain
天然宿主提供的脑脊液中
with cerebrospinal fluid provided by a natural host
把皮质层中的旧念冲洗掉
and literally flushes Nostalgia from the cortex.
这个过程既精细又有些无聊
The procedure is delicate and somewhat tedious.
可以考虑通过冥想
Consider keeping yourself occupied by meditating
或阅读一本好书来打发时间
or reading a good book.
感谢您将您最珍贵的财产
Thank you for trusting Trieu Pharmaceuticals
您的思想 交付于Trieu药业
with the most precious of possessions--your mind.
再见 祝意识恢复愉快
Goodbye, and have a pleasant return to consciousness.
刚才那些有没有帮助
Was that informative?
别他妈再对我这么干了
Don't ever fucking do that to me again.
你上回就是这么说的
That's what you said last time.
这根管子
This tube...
是和天然宿主相连的吗
it's connected to a natural host?
完全正确
That's right.
是我祖父吗
My grandfather?
这是怎么了
What's happening?
是治疗的副作用
It's a side effect of the treatment.
你祖父有着非常痛苦的回忆
Your grandfather had very painful memories.
它们正在自你脑中涌现出来
They're coming out of you now.
我要跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
你刚花了好几天时间成为他
You just spent the last few days being him.
现在联♥系♥他并不是个好主意
Contact right now is a bad idea.
抱歉 警探
I'm sorry, Detective,
那样你就会分不清他的记忆是在何处终结 而你的又是在何处开始
but you wouldn't know where he ends and you begin.
随着治疗清除掉你祖父的回忆
As the treatment clears out your grandfather's memories,
你将会重新经历自己的
you may reexperience your own,
生动且毫无预警
vividly and without warning.
介意我问你为什么摔下床吗
Do you mind if I asked what knocked you out of bed?
那是我的
It was my...
十岁生日派对
tenth birthday party.
我爸爸妈妈给了我一匹小马
My mom and dad gave me a pony.
早上好 距离启动千年钟
Good morning. It is now 12 hours
还有十二小时
until the Millennium Clock is activated.
所有人请到你们被分配的站点报道
All personnel please report to your assigned stations.
嘿 她还在那里吗
Hey. She still in there?
她要是不在 我们也不能在这儿了
We wouldn't be here if she wasn't.
- 你们怎么不进去 - 回家吧 Cal 行不
- Why don't you go in? - Go home, Cal. Huh?
抱歉
Excuse me. Hi, uh,
我要见我妻子
I need to see my wife.
我一直在打电♥话♥ 但根本没人接
I've been calling, but no one's answering the phones.
是的 当然
Yes... Of course.
请让一让 先生
Please step aside, sir.
早上好 Abar 我是Bian
Good morning, Mr. Abar. I'm Bian.
你能看见并听见我吗
Can you see and hear me okay?
- 能 - 我理解
- Yeah. - I understand
你想见你妻子
you want to see your wife.
很不幸 时机不对
Unfortunately, the timing couldn't be worse.
我们准备启动千年钟
We're preparing to activate the Millennium Clock,
为了你的安全 我们不会允许
and for your own safety, we can't grant access
未经授权的个人进入
to unauthorized personnel.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
当然
Absolutely.
她现在在休息
She's resting right now,
她对我妈妈的治疗
and she's responding incredibly well
反应非常好
to the treatment my mother is administering.
我能跟她说话吗
Can I talk to her?
抱歉 不能
Sadly, you cannot.
嘿
Hey!
Blake探员在哪
Where the hell is Agent Blake?!
我加入了敌方阵营
I've joined the enemy.
这城市里的警♥察♥肆意
The police in this city smother our people
把人♥民♥碾压在脚下
under their shoes.
当心独眼巨人
Beware the Cyclops.
电影放映机 独眼巨人在使用某种催眠术
Film projectors. Cyclops is using some kind of mesmerism.
你现在可以上吊了
You can hang yourself now.
Blake探员 你在吗
Agent Blake, you there?
呼叫Blake探员
Agent Blake, come in.
Petey 怎么了
What is it, Petey?
你还记得你让我开车
Remember when you told me to drive over
去Tillman特工家
to Detective Tillman's house because you
也就是窥镜家 因为你觉得
or, you know, Looking Glass, because you thought
他出♥卖♥♥♥Abar很反常吗
it was really unusual that he ratted out Detective Abar,
你还怀疑他和第七骑士团有勾结
and you were worried that maybe he was working with the 7th Kavalry?
对 我记得
Yes, Petey. I remember it
对你说的我都记地一字不差
as if I said all of that to you verbatim.
不过
Anyway,
我现在确信他跟第七骑士团没什么关系 因为
I'm pretty sure he's not working with them because, uh...
有五个骑士团的人在他家 而且死透了
five of them are here, and they're extremely dead.
你确定是骑士团的人
Are you sure they're Kavalry?
对 他们都戴着罗夏面具
Yeah. Yeah, they're all wearing Rorschach masks.
等等 有个不是
Well, actually, hold on, one of them isn't.
镜子人 他在哪
Mirror Guy, where is he?
不在家
Not here.
有点奇怪 这人是个警♥察♥ 却没接到他的呼叫
Kind of strange considering he's a cop, that he didn't call this in, huh?
我应该上报吗
Should I call this in?
啊 不用 你不用上报
Uh, uh... No, you should not call it in.
你就待在那别走
You should stay exactly where you are.
我处理完这边就过去
I'll be there as soon as I'm done with my thing here.
处理什么
What thing?
Blake探员
Agent Blake?
喂
Hello?
Blake探员
Agent Blake.
Crawford夫人
Mrs. Crawford.
你好
Howdy.
喝茶吗
May I get you some tea?
- 不用了 谢谢 - 真的吗
- Oh thanks, no, I'm fine. - You sure?
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
- 我可以煮些咖啡 - Crawford夫人
- I can make some coffee- Mrs. Crawford,
我知道谁杀害了你丈夫
I know who killed your husband.
什么
What?
他叫Will Reeves
His name is Will Reeves.
是19世纪40年代纽约的一名警♥察♥
He was a policeman in New York, back in the 1940s,
之前在塔尔萨住过一段时间
and he has history here in Tulsa.
他还是Angela Abar的祖父
He's Angela Abar's grandfather.
我不明白
I don't understand.
Angela说她没有家人了
Angela said she doesn't have any family.
Crawford夫人 我们都有家人
Well, we all have family, Mrs. Crawford.
只是有些从不提起而已
Some of them we just... don't talk about.
那这个人为什么要杀Judd
Well, why would this man want to kill Judd?
这个确实很奇怪
Well, this is the part that gets weird.
Angela把他祖父的旧念药全吞了
Angela OD'd on her grandpa's Nostalgia,
在监狱里的时候她说了很多
and while she was under, she talked, a lot.
就像在与她祖父通灵一样 重活他的一生
It's as if she was channeling the old man, reliving his life.
你想听的话可以听 我已经全录下来了
I've got it all on tape if you want to listen.
就像我刚才说的 很奇怪
Like I said, weird.
事实证明
It turns out that...
Will Reeves是蒙面侠客
Will Reeves was Hooded Justice...
最初的蒙面义警
the very first masked vigilante.
而且是个黑人
And he was black.
我是说
I mean, this is a guy who inspired
这个人他激励了两代英雄 包括我和我的同事
two generations of heroes, my folks and myself included,
但他不得不隐藏自己
but he had to hide who he was.
因为戴面具的白人是英雄
Because white men in masks are heroes,
戴面具的黑人
but black men in masks...
却很可怕
are scary.
感谢上帝时代变了
Thank God times have changed.
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表