剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表
我就能拯救世界
I can fix the world.
消灭核弹 解决饥荒 净化空气
Disappear the nukes, end starvation, clean the air.
做他该做 却没做之事
All the things he should have done.
我设计了一台量子离心机
I've already designed a quantum centrifuge
能够吸收他的能量
capable of absorbing his energy,
然后传给我
so I can transfer it into me.
可我没那么多钱
I just can't afford to build the thing.
所以 我想请你资助420亿美元
So, I was hoping you would stake me $42 billion.
你怎么会想到要找我呢
And why would you hope that?
因为我是你女儿
Because I'm your daughter.
不可能
That's impossible.
-怎么不可能 -第一
‐ Why? ‐ For one,
因为我从没跟女人在一起过
because I've never given myself to a woman.
正如亚历山大大帝一样
Like Alexander the Great,
我认为男欢女爱令人分神
I believe such hedonistic activity is a distraction‐‐
亚历山大大帝
Alexander the Great.
-就是画上之人吗 -对
‐ That's him right there? ‐ Yeah.
储有你精♥液♥瓶的冷冻库
And the refrigerated vault with all your vials of cum...
就在亚历山大画像后面吧
that's behind Alexander, right?
我是2346号♥样本
I'm sample two‐three‐four‐six.
你可以叫我"小赵"
But you can call me Trieu.
她叫比昂
Her name was Bian.
她是越南难民 1985年曾在此工作
She was one of the Vietnamese refugees working here in '85.
她注射了你的"传承"
She shot herself up with some of your legacy,
趁夜色 逃之夭夭
and slipped out into the night.
你当时都没察觉她跑了
And you didn't even notice she was gone
因为她不过是个清洁工
because she was just a cleaning woman.
她不仅是个清洁女工
She was not just a cleaning woman.
她还是个贼
She was a thief.
你的天赋...
And your genius...
并非天赐 而是窃取得来
wasn't given, it was stolen.
你居然厚颜无♥耻♥跑来要钱
You have the audacity to come here for a handout?
我父母去世后
When my parents died,
给我留下了巨额遗产
I inherited wealth beyond imagining,
可我尽数捐出
and I gave it away
因为我想证明
because I wanted to demonstrate
我能成就非凡
that I could achieve anything,
即使白手起家[身无分文]starting from nothing.
从我这里
And that is what I offer you,
2346号♥样本
sample two‐three‐four‐six...
你休想得到分文
Nothing.
我也绝不会称你为
And I will never call you,
"女儿"
"Daughter."
阿德里安 许个愿吧
Come on, Adrian. Make a wish.
维特主人
Master Veidt!
回到牢房♥ 先生
Return to your cell, sir!
休想
Never.
别逼我开枪
Do not make me do this.
恕难从命啊
Alas, I must make you do it.
-站住 -绝不
‐ Stop! ‐ No.
-站住 -休想
‐ Stop. ‐ I will not.
主人
Master!
主人 小心
Master, look out!
我绝不会放你走
I will not let you go!
我绝不会放你走
I will not... let you go!
我绝不会放你走
I will not let you go!
我绝不会放你走
I will not let you go‐‐
尾声将近
It's almost over.
主人
Master.
-能问你件事吗 -问吧
‐ May I ask you something? ‐ Of course.
面具
The mask...
你当初为何让我戴上面具
Why did you make me wear a mask?
因为面具...
Because masks...
使人残忍♥
make men cruel.
你希望如此吗
That's what you wanted?
希望我对你残忍♥
For me to be cruel?
8年时间 实在太无聊了
I had eight years to kill.
势均力敌的对手...
Having a worthy adversary...
能令我保持清醒
helped keep me sane.
我是吗 主人
Was I, Master?
我是与你势均力敌的对手吗
Was I a worthy adversary?
不是
No.
但你很能折腾
But you put on a hell of a show.
再见 主人 再见 主人 再见 主人
Bye, Master. Bye, Master. Bye, Master. Bye, Master...
-再见 主人 -再见 主人
‐ Bye, Master. ‐ Goodbye, Master...
再见 主人 再见 主人
Bye, Master. Bye, Master...
再见 主人
Goodbye, Master.
一路顺风
Godspeed.
你好 阿德里安
Hello, Adrian.
欢迎登船
Welcome aboard.
准备发射 五 四 三 二 一
Please prepare for launch in five, four, three, two, one.
启动人工重力
Artificial gravity, enabled.
离开大气层
Leaving atmosphere.
救我 女儿
发射成功
Launch successful.
阿德里安 你已启程返回地球
Adrian, your return journey to Earth has begun.
为避免脱水 饥饿或精神失常
To prevent dehydration, starvation, and potential insanity,
请进入保命舱
please step into the chamber for preservation.
请双手叉腰
Would you place your hands on your hips, please?
很好 晚安
Excellent. Good night.
时至今日
亲爱的
My love,
时机确实不够成熟
I know the timing of this is not ideal,
但我不得不现在就动手
but I need to do this now
因为他可能掌握了有价值的消息
because it's possible he might say something.
我是你的母亲
I'm your mother.
渴了吧
You must be thirsty.
不得不说
I have to admit,
探测器传回照片时 我大为惊讶
I was pretty surprised when the images from the probe came back,
我看到了你
and I saw you,
还有你的留言
and your message.
你是用尸体拼凑出了信息吗
Were those bodies that you made the letters with?
故事一定很精彩
There must be a cool story behind that.
你居然费时拼出了"女儿"一词
But the fact that you took the time to spell out "Daughter..."
值得赞扬
it meant a lot to be acknowledged.
毕竟你当年曾说绝不会叫我女儿
Especially since you said you never would.
你卑躬屈膝想必很屈辱吧
It must've been hard to completely cave,
不惜放下自己的尊严
to humble yourself like that,
爸
Dad.
曼哈顿
Manhattan...
把我送去了那里
sent me there.
他在地球上
He's here on Earth...
伪装成人类
passing as a human.
这点我早就知道了
I've known about that for a while now.
一小时之内 我就会将其摧毁 夺取他的能力
I'm going to destroy him and absorb his power in about an hour.
什么
What?
曼哈顿
Manhattan.
他现在就在塔尔萨
He's here in Tulsa, right now.
我救你回来 想让你亲眼见证
I brought you back so you could be here in person
我能成就非凡
to watch me achieve anything,
即使身无分文
having started from nothing.
出发之前 换身衣服吧
You should change before we go.
我这身衣服怎么了
What's wrong with what I'm wearing?
老年人就得穿符合年龄的衣服
I thought these were more appropriate for a man your age.
你好 维特先生 我是比昂
Hello, Mr. Veidt. I'm Bian.
你克隆了你的母亲
You cloned your mother?
我就说 他可能掌握了有价值信息
I told you he might say something.
千禧钟现在启动
The Millennium Clock is now activated.
蓝队所有成员
All blue team personnel,
请前往运输场报到
please report to the transport bay for deployment.
天呐
My God.
你真的建好了
剧集 | 守望者 | 导航列表