剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Let me see.
我看下
Oh, boy, you fucking up. Cut the shit, son.
孩子 你玩大了 你死定了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Toss the guns. Kill the fucking lights.
把枪扔了 把灯关了
Now! Do it.
快点 照做
Now...
现在
kick 'em forward.
把枪踢过来
Move.
走
This is gonna be hard on my son.
我儿子估计会很难接受
The things he'll hear about me.
他会听到那些关于我的事
We can get out of this.
我们可以挽救这个局面
We get that girl's story, walk her into the Feds.
查清楚那个女孩的事 送她去联调局
Fucking CNN.
去他妈的CNN
I'm sorry.
对不起
I brought you back in this.
我又把你牵扯进来了
No, I made a choice.
不 是我自己的选择
A long time ago,
很久以前
I, uh...
我
I thought everything came from something else.
我本以为这一切都有其他原因
But it came from there.
但其实原因一目了然
You had something like that, too, once, right?
你也有过这样的感受吧
It's not something I talk about.
我想说的不是这
It's one of the things I admire about you.
这是我欣赏你的一点
You're not a bad man.
你不是个坏人
Yes...
不
I am.
我是
Do you miss it?
你怀念吗
What?
怀念什么
Anything?
随便什么
Fuck you. No, no.
去你的 不 不
No. Fuck you.
不 去你的
Oh, what a fine boy you are.
你真是个乖孩子
So now we're expecting another child.
我们准备生第二胎了
I hope it's a girl this time.
希望这次是女孩
You're a fine boy.
你是个乖孩子
Well, I have to go now.
我得走了
You'll come back again sometime?
有空再来吧
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表