剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe this is where the bodies are buried.
可能是下边埋了尸体
It's our biggest issue in the county.
这是县里最大的问题
Mine tailings, runoff. Hi there.
矿山排出的废物 你好
We're constantly finding new contamination.
新的污染物不断涌现
Like in this area here.
就像这片地区一样
A lot of these mines have been closed for decades.
很多矿山几十年前就关闭了
Companies are bankrupt. There's really no one to do the cleanup.
公♥司♥也破产了 根本没人可以来清理
State doesn't have the resources.
州里也没有财力去解决
Can you think of any reason why
你觉得是什么原因
our victim would visit so many of these sites?
吸引我们的受害者一直往这些污染地区跑
I don't know.
不知道
Unsafe levels of lead,
铅含量超标
cadmium, arsenic, and/or mercury.
镉 砷超标 汞超标
It's contaminated the water table to such a degree,
地下水被污染得非常严重
the farmland here is useless.
农田根本不能耕种
Family farms have been selling out for years.
家庭农场也都出♥售♥了
Whole county's turning over. People have just given up.
整个县就要完蛋 人们已经放弃了努力
It's about trust, right?
是信任的问题 对吗
The people in my industry,
我这行里的人
they can't even tell when they're lying half the time.
经常自己说了谎都意识不到
Entitled.
真厉害
Hey, doll. Look at you.
美人 看看你
This place does all right, huh?
这地方不错啊
Six-figure weekends.
每周六位数
On paper, you come in as part owner.
名义上 你是股东
The club's equity guarantees the land investment.
酒吧的股权要优先保证土地投资
How's the capital multiplied?
追加的资金要做什么呢
In dry farmland in the middle of the state?
州里那片干旱的农田有什么值得投资的
The rail puts the land in line
铁路建成之后
for commercial zoning and development.
那里会规划为商业区和开♥发♥区
Fed money means cost overages.
政♥府♥投入资金意味着高估成本
This is the last pork barrel outside of defense.
这是用于国防以外的最后一笔政♥治♥拨款了
Ah, man, we were young once, huh?
我的天 我们曾那么年轻
I was so focused on my career.
我当时太专注于工作了
I think things worked out well for us both.
我想那样的结局对我俩都好
Let me talk to my business manager, see how liquid I can go.
我去和我的业务经理谈谈 看我能投入多少
And I wasn't looking for any land, you understand,
我并没有买♥♥地的打算 这你是知道的
but I'll definitely give it serious consideration.
但我一定会认真考虑一下的
I wanted to drag my heels,
如果我想拖延时间
I'd go to a credit union.
我就去找信用社了
You aren't interested,
你不感兴趣
why'd you take the meeting?
为什么来见我
Well, this lady asked.
因为这位女士邀请了
And I am interested.
而我也有兴趣
We'll kick the tires, Frank.
得先验验货啊 弗兰克
Trust takes time.
信任需要时间
Beautiful, you call me.
美人儿 等你电♥话♥
Lunch.
吃个饭
I told you he was a dipshit.
我告诉过你他是个蠢货
But not too much of one
但还没蠢到
to avoid this colorful shared history.
错过和你共度浪漫时光
I was a kid
我那时还小
and he never pulled anybody's teeth out.
他也不会动不动拔人牙
This gonna get fucking worse,
一切还会更糟糕的
what I gotta do.
我打算做的事
You get that, right?
你明白的 不是吗
But just like that, you're back here.
但就算是这样子 你还是回来这里了
Have I somehow given you the impression I've got a choice?
我什么时候让你错以为我还有选择了
Caspere, my fucking life's savings, Stan.
卡斯珀雷 我他妈的终身积蓄 斯坦
Congratulations, we're club owners again.
真是恭喜 我们又成夜店老板了
I'm saying it seems fast.
我是说你动作太快啦
Maybe we should take some time for ourselves,
也许我们应该花点时间好好谈一谈
talk this through.
理清思路
Things move fast now, babe.
可事情变化得太快了啊 宝贝
Someone hit the fucking warp drive
有人他妈会超时空飞行
and I'm trying to navigate through the blur.
我只能在后面瞎追
It's moment to moment
这是分秒必争的时候
and you just wasted my time
而你却把我的时间浪费在
on your fairy producer boyfriend.
你可爱的制片人男友身上
Your time, is it?
你的时间 是吗
Your time. Mmhmm.
你的时间 没错
My boyfriend.
我的男朋友
Here's an idea.
我有个主意
Let's be one of those couples that fights a lot.
不如我们也像那些吵个不停的夫妻一样
That's a fucking great idea.
这主意真♥他♥妈♥棒啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, this is them.
没错 就是这些东西
Guy that pawned these, you got video?
当了这些货的家伙 你有录像吗
It was a girl. Still got the tape.
是一个女孩 我还留着录像
Car gets processed, we might get something.
车子已经拿去处理了 可能会有点结果
But that was him.
但就是他
And I'd like state to know
我想让州政♥府♥知道
Velcoro put himself in harm's way for me.
维尔克鲁为了救我不惜涉险
Where's Davis? I want to talk to her.
戴维斯在哪儿 我想和她谈谈
Anything you want to tell me?
没有别的想和我说的吗
About you and Velcoro?
关于你和维尔克鲁
No. Why?
没了 为什么
Detective...
警探
Look, honey,
听着 亲爱的
there's been a formal complaint lodged.
有人递交了一份正式投诉
Sexual misconduct.
不正当性行为
Against who?
投诉谁
You, for Christ's sake.
你啊 天啊
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Deputy Steven Mercer.
斯蒂文·默瑟警长
Conducting a relationship with a subordinate.
与下属发♥生♥关♥系♥
That's called coercion.
那叫做胁迫
You attended the seminar.
你参加过研讨会啊
Is this for real?
你在开玩笑吗
You do realize they're all giving Mercer
你知道他们现在都在跟默瑟
high fives out there, right?
击掌庆祝吧
What I do outside work--
我在工作之外的生活
This isn't outside work. This is an IA complaint.
这不是工作之外 这是内务部的投诉
And I was subsequently made aware
而且我随后就得知
of your relationship with Detective Ilinca.
你和伊琳卡警探的关系
Oh, for fuck--
去他妈...
once.
只有一次
Once.
一次而已
Partners? I mean...
搭档啊
What, you're telling me that's some kind of first for this place?
我就不信这种事以前没有过
Unofficially, admin doesn't stick its nose in
这么说吧 管理层一般不会插手这种事
until a situation's created that disturbs the department.
除非事情发展到扰乱整个警局的地步
Okay, so if I had married Mercer, this'd be okay?
那这么说我必须嫁给默瑟了
Imagine that. You adopting a position of righteous indignation.
你想想 你是可以随意对他发火的上级
He was your subordinate.
而他是你的属下
That means you had power over him.
这就是说你有凌驾于他的权力
County has to investigate.
县警局必须调查此事
This would not be happening to a man.
但这种事不会发生在一个男上级身上
If a complain were lodged, you bet it would.
如果有投诉 你看会不会
They just wouldn't be able to use that line.
他们只是不会打同一个投诉电♥话♥而已
I don't have anything to apologize for.
我什么也没做错
I'd consider altering that tune
我看你态度还是改一改
before professional standards talks to you.
不然会有专业人员来找你训话
And until their investigation is concluded,
在他们的调查结束之前
you cannot enter this building.
你不能再踏进这里一步
Wait a--
你说什...
I'm suspended?
我被停职了是吗
Since you got this state detail,
因为你现在还负责州警局的特别任务
you'll keep working on that as a special investigator,
所以你依然是特别调查员
but right now you're on departmental leave pending investigation.
但现在你要暂时离职接受调查
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表