剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Triple-cross.
无间道
Do this for me instead.
你为我做这个就行了
I can--
我能
Remember where I found you?
记得我在哪儿发现你的吗
Pushing baby aspirin to club kids.
强迫俱乐部的孩子买♥♥阿司匹林
Johnny Mank wanted to cap you in the alley.
乔尼曼克想把你拖进巷子里打死
I said, "Nah, there's potential here."
我说"别 这家伙有潜力"
Now you just shit my carpet.
而你却让我蒙羞
Can't remember anything? Something I can use?
什么都记不起来了吗 我用得上的消息
Well, I grouped them as hedonists.
我认为他们是享乐主义者
And they seemed very close in a secretive way.
他们私下里看起来很亲密
And they did not stay long.
但是他们没有呆太久
We had no real relationship.
我们没实际接触过
You seem pretty friendly here.
你们看起来关系很好
Well, at the time everyone was a pilgrim.
那时所有人都是朝圣者
You understand? Everyone was passing in their separate journeys.
懂吗 每个人都在经历他们各自的旅程
And not all looking for the same thing.
并非所有人都为一个目的而来
Some exploit openness and freedom.
有些人向往公开和自♥由♥
It was a shadow of our best intentions.
对我们而言 那只是掩盖真实意图的幌子
But people came and went, faces lost.
人来人往 面目不再
I regret so much of that time.
我很后悔那段日子发生的事
I remembered his face finally.
我终于...想起他的脸了
The man who took me away.
那个带走我的男人
You always said you couldn't remember anything.
你总说你什么都不记得
People came and went.
人们来了又走
But there was a man...
但有一个人...
and I remember his face.
我记得他的脸
And I think I always remembered it.
而且我觉得我一直都记得
We couldn't sleep.
我们夜不能寐
I wandered the forest for four days.
我在森林里走了四天
Can't see it, those four days,
那四天都看不到
but I remembered his face.
但我就是记得他的脸
I wish I could-- if I could just give you back--
我希望我可以...如果我可以让你恢复
my father-- you see, my father, he was--
我父亲...你知道我父亲...
He was a harsh man. He was strict.
他是个很苛刻的人 他很严厉
I wasn't going to be like him.
我不想变得和他一样
Oh, God.
天呐
God damn everything.
这一切真是太操蛋了
That's what I say.
这话该是我说的
Are you gonna turn yourself in?
你要去自首吗
No.
不
I can't.
我不能
But I can fix it.
但我可以弥补
I wish your life had been easier.
真希望你的人生能轻松一些
You didn't ask me if I did it.
你没有问我是不是我做的
Doesn't matter.
无关紧要
You're the most innocent person I've ever known.
你是我所知的最无辜的人
Thank you. I won't forget this.
谢谢你 我会记着的
The APB on you, they're watching your house.
有你的全境通告 他们正在监视你家
I should have trusted you with more of this.
我应该更相信你的
I think with that harassment,
那次骚扰之后
I could have stepped up more.
我觉得我应该再主动一点
Helped you out. It's all right.
帮你的 没事
I was jealous.
我很嫉妒
I'll say it.
我直说了
I should have stopped thinking of you that way
我不该那么想你
or switched partners.
不然就该换搭档
No, I fucked up there.
不 是我的错
You didn't.
不是你
I think I--
我觉得我...
I think I might be unfair to people sometimes.
我有时候对人是有些不公
Stay safe.
注意安全
And stay alive.
要活下来
Please be careful. Please get out of this.
务必小心 尽早脱身
I will.
我会的
Follow them to Eugene.
跟他们去尤金
They're gonna exit. Better if you don't know where
他们会离开 你最好不知道他们会去哪里
and watch for tails more than anything. Copy that.
注意别被跟踪了 明白
Had to toss my phone,
我会把手♥机♥扔了
so I'll call you on a burner, check in.
所以我会用一次性手♥机♥打给你报平安
Thank you for this, again.
谢谢你做的这一切 再一次
Fuck you, Bezzerides.
去你的 贝泽莱斯
Got three in one day.
一天三次
Bet that's a record.
绝对破纪录了
Delegate nothing.
把权力抓在手里
It's worse than we thought.
比我们想的还要糟
We've been in a secret war here the last six months or so.
过去的六个月我们卷入了一场秘密战争
Everybody's bought.
所有人都被收买♥♥了
Ivar?
伊瓦尔也是吗
Don't tip, either.
也别通风报信
Better they think we're in the dark.
最好让他们觉得我们毫不知情
Jordan just walked in.
乔丹进来了
I'll catch her.
我去拦住她
No.
不
Bring her inside.
把她带进来
Here we are.
这一天终于到了
Under the bright lights.
毫无遮掩
They're taking everything, even what we got left.
他们要夺走一切 连所剩无几的也不放过
They'll come for me.
他们会来找我的
What can I do?
我能做些什么
Pack a bag.
准备好行李
Nails is going with you.
尼尔斯会跟你一起去
We can't stay home anymore.
我们不能再住在家里了
All right.
好的
I'll meet you tomorrow.
明天见
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
This is GIA graded with a dossier.
这是美国宝石协会存档认证的
It tests excellent in optical
光学检测和对称性分♥析♥
and symmetry analysis.
都表现得非常完美
Five carats, $700,000.
五克拉 价值七十万美金
It'll be between five and six million.
我有五到六百万美金
I'd rather split the total among more stones.
我想买♥♥更多一点的钻石
They don't all need to be that high-end.
不需要都是高品质的
But I'll need the exchange to happen fast.
但我需要交易能快一些完成
Then it is not about the stones.
那这就不是为了钻石了
It is about the money behind the stones.
而是为了那些钱
You are changing money you are not supposed to have.
你在倒手不属于你的钱
We do not engage in such practices.
我们不参与这样的事情
The money will be untraceable in itself.
钱本身无法被追踪
Abner Ehrman told me I could work with you.
艾伯纳·埃尔曼告诉我可以跟你合作
Please, articulate the percentage
拜托 你就直说需要分成多少
you'd require in order to transact with me.
才愿意跟我做交易
40%.
四成
And all exchanges happen here.
所有交易都在这里完成
As we have not done business, like today, you will come alone.
像今天一样我们不做交易时 你自己来
It includes my guarantee of quality
这包括我对质量
and a secure exchange.
以及交易安全的保证
Your friends ever been to Venezuela?
你的朋友们去过委内瑞拉吗
No, they've talked about going.
没有 他们一直说要去
I wanted to treat them. Engagement present.
我想请他们去 作为订婚礼物
Barquisimeto is beautiful.
巴基西梅托[委内瑞拉西北部]非常美丽
I've got them both booked out of Portland in five days.
我已经帮他们预定了五天后从波特兰出发的机票
And the tickets are alterable?
机票可以更改吗
We can change them up if we need to?
如果需要的话我们能改吗
Yes, sir. For that price,
是的 先生 出这么多钱
they let you do what you want.
你想干什么都行
Ours are the best.
我们的是最好的
Digital everything, including the chip.
所有东西都数字化 包括芯片
But you still owe us for the consignment, Frank.
但你还欠我们寄售那笔钱 弗兰克
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表