剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
How did this--
这是怎么回事...
I-- I don't-- he kill himself?
我...我没...他是自杀的吗
Where's the daughter Betty?
他女儿贝蒂在哪
Betty? She was there, I think.
贝蒂 我觉得她在那
With the yelling.
大吼大叫的时候
They talk about me. I hear them.
他们在谈论我 我听到了
She's sick like her mother.
她和她妈妈一样病了
I can't believe Austin would do this.
我不敢相信奥斯丁会这么做
Are you fucking dense?
你怎么这么蠢
This is your boy tony.
这是你男人托尼干的
Made it look like some half-ass suicide.
他把这弄得看起来像场愚蠢的自杀
And my guess is you'll be taking the fall.
我猜你会是那个替罪羊
Where's Tony now? Think.
托尼现在在哪 想想
Where would he be?
他会去哪儿
I-- I don't know. He's cold to me now.
我...我不知道 他已经对很我冷淡了
Is there a safe in the house?
房♥子里有没有保险箱
Do you have access to bank accounts?
你能不能查看银行账户
Austin handles those things.
奥斯丁管那些事
I have allowance.
我有零花钱
Then I hope you saved some of that Miss Ukraine money.
那我希望你存下了乌克兰小姐的钱
Len?
莱恩
Len?
莱恩
You?
是你们
They split us up after.
后来他们把我们分开了
I had a foster family,
我去了一个寄养家庭
but len went into a group home.
莱恩进了福利院
I ran away at 16.
十六岁时候我逃了出来
Started working the streets.
开始出♥卖♥♥♥肉体
How did you meet Caspere?
你是怎么认识卡斯珀雷的
Through Tascha.
通过塔莎认识的
She introduced me to Tony.
她把我介绍给托尼
Brought me into the parties.
把我带进了派对
Then she told me about his diamonds.
然后她告诉我他的那些钻石
Then I met him...
然后我见到了他...
And I knew.
我当时就知道了
He used to visit my mother.
他去见过我妈妈
I remembered him.
我记得他
And you got him to hire you?
你让他给了你份工作
I changed my name.
我改了名字
Dyed my hair red.
把头发染成了红色
He didn't recognize me from the parties.
他没有认出我是去过派对的女人
I started digging into all of his stuff.
我开始调查他的一切
And Len, your brother?
你哥哥莱恩呢
We found each other years back.
我们几年前就团聚了
He'd been through a lot.
他受了很多苦
The places he grew up.
他生活过的那些地方
I got him a job on the movie set.
我在拍电影的地方给他找了份工作
And what happened with Caspere exactly?
卡斯珀雷到底发生了什么
I went to his place.
我去了他家
His other place. I left the door unlocked.
他另一个家 我没有锁门
Put a pill in his drink.
在他的酒里下了药
Len came in. He saw inside the house.
然后莱恩来了 他看到了房♥子里发生的事
He knew what I'd been doing.
明白了我一直以来在做什么
He went bad.
他失去了理智
He was gonna use the acid to get Ben to talk,
他本想用盐酸让本开口
to tell us who else had robbed us,
说出还有谁抢劫了我们
who had killed our parents, but he got carried away.
是谁杀了我们的父母 但他失控了
He was too angry.
他太生气了
He put him out there on the road.
他把本放到了路边
Why? I don't know.
他为什么这样做 我也不知道
I think...
我想
He thought it was funny.
他是觉得那样很好笑吧
Caspere was confessing everything.
卡斯珀雷供出了所有的事
Begging.
不停地求饶
He told him about the rail corridor.
他告诉了莱恩铁路走廊的事
He drove around with Ben's body through all those places.
于是莱恩就开车带着本的尸体在那些地方游荡
Why'd he leave you like this?
他为什么把你留在这里
Because I was trying to stop them.
因为我想阻止他
From what?
阻止什么
He's gonna meet up with that chief, Holloway.
他要去见那个局长 霍洛韦
He's gonna trade him the hard drive
他想拿本家里找到的硬盘
from Ben's place for the diamonds.
去换那些钻石
What's on the hard drive?
硬盘里有什么
Would have been footage of important men.
本来有一些重要人物的影像
You said would have. We didn't have the password.
本来有 我们没有密♥码♥
And the hard drive erased itself.
硬盘自动格式化了
Some kind of security feature.
是某种保密功能
It's blank. He's going there to kill Holloway.
那里面是空的 他是去杀霍洛韦了
Where's he meeting Holloway?
他们在哪儿见面
How long ago did he leave?
他走多久了
A couple of hours. He wanted to get there early.
好几个小时了 他想早点到那里
Where? The train station here.
哪里 这附近的火车站
The big new one. He wanted a public place.
那个新建成的大站 他想在公共场所见面
We got her testimony.
我们有她的证词了
You stay with her until we can walk her into a precinct.
你在我们送她去分局之前陪着她
Ray. Ray, wait.
雷 雷 等等
Saw the mayor went for a swim. Thought I should say good-bye.
我看到市长去游泳了 想着我得跟他道个别
What are you doing, Frank? This was very unlike you.
你要干什么 弗兰克 这不像你的作风
Lashing out, childish. Now I have to answer.
骂骂咧咧 孩子气 现在我得负责了
Like I had to answer this, you patronizing old fuck?
就像我要为这事负责一样吗 你这个老马屁精
Are you still in LA, Frank?
你还在洛杉矶吗 弗兰克
Oh, I'm long gone, cue ball.
我早就走了 光头佬
But we'll settle up later.
但我们会再见的
We certainly will.
当然了
Good luck with that, you KGB kike motherfucker.
祝你好运 你这个克格勃犹太杂种
I'll only need the one bullet.
我只需要那么一颗子弹
Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow,
也许不是今天 也许不是明天
but, Osip, when the lights go out,
但是 奥涩普 当灯光尽灭之时
that's me.
就是我出场那一刻
Who is this?
哪位
Velcoro. Ray.
维尔克鲁 雷
I was just thinking about you.
我刚还在想你呢
Where are you taking me?
你要把我带去哪
Me? Nowhere.
我吗 我不去
This bus goes to Seattle.
这辆车是去西雅图的
Hits a couple stops in between.
中间会停靠几站
You get out of here. Forget this.
你应该离开这里 忘掉那些事
Maybe it can blow over for you.
也许这件事就这么过去了
This is never gonna blow over.
这件事不会就这么过去的
My life ended that day.
那一天我已经死了
Except it didn't.
但其实没有
You can lay it down. I'm giving you that.
你可以放下的 我保证
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为...
whatever debt there was,
不管你欠下了什么债
you're not the person who needs to be punished now.
应该受到惩罚的人并不是你
What about Len?
那莱恩呢
Lay him to rest.
让他安息吧
Sounds like you lost him years ago.
听起来你几年前就已经失去了他
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Nobody is here right now.
现在这里没人
I just move a group through.
我刚移送走了一群人
Anybody come around asking about me?
有人来这里问起过我的事吗
No.
没有
What are you doing, Frank?
你要做什么 弗兰克
Taking off soon.
我很快就要离开这里了
And I'm signing the place over to you.
我把这地方转让给你了
All the way.
这里的一切
It's yours.
都是你的了
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表