剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Mr. Caspere had effectively sold Mr. Semyon the land
卡斯帕雷先生以短期控股公♥司♥的身份
while acting as a short-term holding company.
已经将土地卖♥♥给了谢苗先生
All we're trying to do is ensure the deal
尽管卡斯帕雷遭遇不幸 我们想做的只是
for our parcel goes through despite Caspere's tragedy.
确保我们的土地交易
If you got this transaction legally documented,
如果这笔交易有合法记录
it shouldn't be hard. You know we have issues.
就不会有问题 你知道我们有难处
If we had a fucking paper trail,
如果我们有他妈的书面记录
we'd be doing this through banks.
我们就能通过银行处理了
Well, otherwise I'd say you're in the unenviable position
那我只能说你的处境非常不妙
of being owed money by a dead man.
一个死人欠了你的钱
That's $5 million of my money.
那可是我的五百万美元啊
Hold it, we were given to understand
等一下 我们的理解是
that our partnership was with Catalast.
我们的合作伙伴是卡特拉斯特
Had Mr. Caspere made payment, it would have been.
如果卡斯帕雷先生付了款 那确实如此
And your name would have been added to the corporate charter
你的名字也会被添加在负责开♥发♥的
for the development.
公♥司♥名单上
But he didn't. How do I know that?
但他没有 我怎么知道这是真的
We're not gangsters, Frank.
我们不是混混 弗兰克
This is unacceptable.
这我们不能接受
Since Caspere's remaining interests have been voided,
既然卡斯帕雷的条件已经无效
I can provide you the same parcel, same price.
我可以给你同样的土地 同样的价钱
Seven million. The same?
七百万美金 同样
We were quoted 10.
报给我们的是一千万
Not by me.
不是我报的
Motherfuck.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuck me.
王八蛋
We sold off our Vinci assets to put in with Caspere and...
我们卖♥♥了芬奇的资产投给卡斯珀雷和...
I went liquid for this deal.
为了这笔交易我全部变现了
What can I tell you, Frank? It sounds like
我能说什么 弗兰克 听着就像
Mr. Caspere was playing fast and loose with your capital.
卡斯珀雷先生在拿你的钱当儿戏
I can offer you the buy-in again,
我能再次提供补偿买♥♥进
but it sounds like you're short.
但你似乎缺钱
I can get it back.
我可以再拿回来
Find another stake, it'd be worth your while.
再找笔钱 会值得的
Excuse me.
失陪了
Shit. Seven he says?
该死 他说七百万
Seven's the same as 10 to me at this point.
这个时候七百万对我来说和一千万一样
Can't round off zero.
都不能舍掉零
Am I diminished?
我被削弱了吗
Is that my message to the goddamn...
那是我要告诉该死的...
My business partner takes my money,
我的合作伙伴拿走了我的钱
gets tortured and murdered,
被拷问并杀害了
and what?
然后呢
I'm waiting on this Velcoro burnout to make like Rockford?
我等着这位维尔克鲁把这变得像罗克福德吗
Get everybody.
通知所有人
Stan, Ivar, his cousins, our Glendale people.
斯坦 伊瓦尔 他表亲 我们格兰岱尔人
Fucking Blake, wherever the fuck he's been.
他妈的布莱克 不管他去哪儿了
Frank, we can look at your remaining assets.
弗兰克 我们可以看一下你的剩余资产
I don't have any fucking assets.
我什么都没了
The house and the poker room were double mortgaged.
房♥子和赌场都被双倍抵押了
This was fucking everything.
这就是他妈的全部
That's what you meant. Frank, why did you--
你是这个意思 弗兰克 为什么
Leave it. I'll get it back.
别管了 我会再拿回来的
Every dime.
每一分钱
That was maybe a month ago.
大概是一个月前
September.
九月
Celebrated breaking ground on the Red Line extension
庆祝红延线破土动工
and the imminent production of a major Hollywood movie.
和即将制♥作♥的一部好莱坞大电影
Big news for the city. And Ben had a hand--
城市的头条新闻 本参与了...
Could you tell us anything about
你能告诉我们卡斯珀雷先生
Mr. Caspere's demeanor at the party?
在聚会上的行为举止吗
Was he with someone? A date?
他和谁在一起吗 女伴
A woman he had been seeing.
他最近在约会的一个女人
I think.
我觉得是
Can't quite recall her name.
不太记得她名字了
Ernst? A Miss Tascha, I believe, sir.
恩斯特 我记得是塔莎小姐 先生
He see a lot of girls? Enough you wouldn't know her name?
他和很多女孩约会吗 多到你不知道名字
I believe Ben maintained an active social life.
本的社交生活很活跃
We didn't often cross paths that way.
那方面我们没什么交集
We only met over business.
我们只是一起处理公事
You wouldn't have any pictures from the party, sir, by any chance?
你有没有可能有那次聚会的照片呢 先生
Something to help us identify the girl.
能帮助我们找到那个女孩的东西
Mr. Caspere was dedicated to his community.
卡斯珀雷对他的社区很敬业
A community of 95 residents.
95个居民的社区
He didn't seem distressed by anything last you saw him?
你上次见他时他看上去有在为什么事烦恼吗
No, just the usual headaches.
没有 只是让人头痛的老问题
County can't forgive our independence.
县里不能原谅我们的独♥立♥
And you didn't talk to him much outside of business get-togethers?
除了一起工作你也不怎么和他聊
And cabinet meetings occasionally.
还有偶尔的内阁会议
Well...
好吧
Thank you, Your Honor. That'll do us.
谢谢你 阁下 很有帮助
Do you recall what time
你记得聚会那晚
Mr. Caspere left your house night of the party?
卡斯珀雷先生几点离开你家的吗
I believe around 11:00, maybe 12:00.
11点左右 也可能是12点
Around the time things broke up. With Miss Tascha?
大概是结束的时候 和塔莎小姐一起
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 阁下
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢你们 警探
I'd like to see this solved as soon as possible.
我希望这案子尽快解决
Got his bank records, phone calls.
拿到了他的银行记录 电♥话♥
Don't know if he had any of the lines, though.
但还不知道他于此有没有关系
Starting to think he must have kept other accounts.
开始觉得他一定有别的账户
Hey, kid, just save it for the debrief.
小子 汇报时再说吧
Why are you here?
你为什么在这儿
You're not even an investigator, right?
你甚至都不是调查员 对吗
Special detail. State owns the case.
特别小组 这案子归州里管
Found his lawyer, too.
还找到了他的律师
Had to hump all over LA for this shit.
为这破事不得不跑遍洛杉矶
Oh, and this one fag at the bank
还有银行的那个死基佬
tried, like, hitting on me.
好像要挑逗我
Almost clocked the guy.
差点揍了这家伙
Yeah? Why would you do that?
是吗 你为什么要那样做
Hey, no trouble here, stud.
我没恶意 种马
Just leave me out of it, all right?
别把我掺和进去 好吗
His insurance had these forms.
这些是他保险公♥司♥提供的表单
Items likely stolen from Caspere's place,
可能是卡斯珀雷被盗的东西
we can put out pawn sheets on them.
我们可以去各个当铺查查看
What'd you guys get?
你们查到什么了
The young man here, he got a dynamite anecdote.
这个年轻人 他有爆♥炸♥消息
Last withdrawal was five days ago.
上次提款是五天前
Nothing jumps except this.
除了这次都很规律
Once a month, $4,000 cash withdrawal.
每月一次 一次4000美元
Let me see this.
让我看看
The withdrawals seem to come around the time
提款好像都是在
of these blank days in his calendar.
他日程表的空白时间里
Did you get his GPS? Yeah.
你拿到他的GPS记录了吗 嗯
Here.
给
There's nothing on those dates.
这些日期什么都没有
Car didn't go anywhere. Says his Mercedes was a lease.
车哪儿都没去 他的梅赛德斯是租的
Well, that makes sense.
这就说得通了
Not city. Catalast Group.
不是市政 是卡特拉斯特集团
Why'd Catalast lease him a car?
卡特拉斯特为什么要帮他租车
Maybe somebody should call them.
也许有人该打电♥话♥问问
You tight with him?
你跟他关系很好吗
I'm not tight with anybody.
我跟谁都不怎么样
Can I pick up here tomorrow?
我能明天再继续吗
Sure.
当然
I gotta go.
我先走了
What? These coordinates.
怎么了 这些坐标
They're up north.
全都在北边
Monterey County, Fresno, Gilroy.
蒙特利县 夫勒斯♥诺♥市 吉尔罗伊
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表