剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
我做不好其他工作
The other watch commanders
其他督察
want me to convey our full support.
需要我全力支持这一决定
Black Mountain.
黑山
We were working for America, sir.
我们为美♥利♥坚♥服务 长官
I know you were, son.
我知道 小伙子
Woodrugh, tell me it's true.
伍德拉夫 那是真的吗
Hey, Bart. Enjoying it?
巴特 玩得开心吗
Yes. All right.
当然 太好了
Nice to see you. Good to see you, too.
见到你很高兴 我也是
Mayor. You heard from Caspere?
市长 你有卡斯珀雷的消息吗
Newspaper shit couldn't wait, huh?
报纸就不能等一等 不是吗
Federal contracts come through,
等联邦政♥府♥项目完成
they can write all the stories they fucking want.
他们爱怎么写就怎么写
Newspaper's not gonna be a problem.
报纸不是问题
Let's allow an afternoon for celebration, gents.
今天下午就尽情庆祝吧 先生们
See that? I tell people it's her brains.
看到没 我就说她聪慧过人吧
Maybe you'd like something to eat?
想吃点东西吗
Please.
谢谢
See you in a bit.
回头见
Caspere hasn't been to work in two days.
卡斯珀雷两天没上班了
He hasn't? This is his entire goddamn pitch.
没有吗 这都是他惹出的麻烦
Watch the mayor. He's getting a load on.
看着市长 他喝多了
You think I should have sprung for the country club?
你觉得我应该为那个乡间俱乐部出钱吗
Nah.
不
What did you say about looking hungry?
你自己说了不要显得太饥渴
Osip landed yet? Just touched down.
奥涩普到了吗 飞机刚到
No family? Bachelor.
他没有家人 单身
He didn't have any trips on the books?
他的行程表上有安排吗
Not the type to just take off?
他是那种会临时起意跑去哪里的类型吗
No, sir. He wouldn't leave without saying something.
不会 他不会无缘无故玩消失
He had been going up
他以前经常去
to Monterey and the Russian River Valley a lot,
蒙特利和俄♥罗♥斯♥河谷
but he wouldn't be out of touch like this.
但都会与我们保持联络
He mention anything about the newspaper?
他有提过报纸的事吗
You know, that journalist.
那个写报道的记者
Nothing I've heard.
没有
I've only been here about six weeks, though.
我才来这里工作六周
I didn't know a whole lot about him yet.
对他了解还不多
Bad blood? Any enemies?
有没有与人不和 政敌什么的
I don't think so.
应该没有
I mean, not like enemies.
我觉得没有仇家
Mr. Caspere sort of holds the purse strings for a lot of stuff.
卡斯珀雷先生牵动着多方利益
A lot of people have to go through him.
很多人得通过他办事
Okay.
好吧
Can you give us a list of his properties?
你能给我们列一份他的房♥产清单吗
I-- well, I guess that's okay.
我 我想可以
Sure, it is. We're the police.
必须可以 我们是警♥察♥
Big place for one guy.
一个人住这么大
Hey, you see that, too, right?
你也看到了吧
Now we got us something-something.
应该是来对地方了
You ever meet this guy?
你见过他吗
Once or twice. Some civic thing.
见过一两次 一些市政的事
I had no idea he was so...
没想到他这么...
adventurous.
有冒险精神
You know, I got instructions.
我接到指示
Anything happens to me, you burn all my shit quick.
一旦我有不测 赶紧把我烧掉
Took the computer.
带走电脑
This is fucked.
太糟了
We need a tech crew in here for prints.
得叫技术组来取指纹
Anything they can catch. Catalog what's left behind.
捕捉任何线索 记录落下的东西
We should let the bosses know.
我们得报告上级
You sure they don't know already?
你确定他们还不知道吗
We need to treat this like a 207.
得当作207案处理
What? Kidnapping.
什么 绑♥架♥案
Teague, we don't belong on this.
蒂格 这不归我们管
Francis Semyon. Look now at you.
弗朗西斯·谢苗 看看你
This man in the '90s, what a terror.
这家伙在九十年代可是很可怕的
The good life suits you.
上流生活很适合你
Osip, have a champagne.
奥涩普 来杯香槟
To friends and the future.
敬朋友和前途
Hear, hear.
说得好
Frank, I don't think you met Michael in Paris.
弗兰克 你在巴黎应该没见过迈克尔
Michael Bugulari, my attorney.
迈克尔·布格拉里 我的律师
Nice to meet you, Mr. Semyon.
很高兴认识你 谢苗先生
Osip, you should meet some people.
奥涩普 有人还等着见你
Contractors, developers.
承包商 开♥发♥商
If he turns up,
如果他现身
I'm gonna put my size 13s so far up Caspere's ass...
我会把13码的鞋踢到卡斯珀雷的屁♥眼♥里去
He'll spit shoelaces?
踢到他吐鞋带吗
They should make the fucking banks deliver these things.
他们该派该死的银行来送这些东西
This the best they got for police to do?
他们就让警♥察♥做这种事
Take people's houses?
收人们的房♥子
They just make us drop the paper, ma'am.
他们只是让我们来送文件 夫人
We are sorry.
我们很抱歉
You want to be police?
想当警♥察♥吗
Why don't y'all find my sister?
你们为什么不去找我妹妹
who's that? She missing?
那是谁 她失踪了吗
My little sister Vera.
我妹妹维拉
She's 24.
她24岁
How long she been missing? We're not sure.
她失踪多久了 我们不确定
I mean, about a month ago,
大概一个月前
I hadn't heard from her for a few weeks.
我已经好几周没收到她消息了
Started calling, getting voice mail.
开始是打电♥话♥转到语♥音♥信箱
One day it's disconnected.
有一天连语♥音♥信箱服务都取消了
I go to her apartment.
我去了她公♥寓♥
Her old roommate says she moved out a while back.
她室友说她已经搬走一段时间了
Took all her stuff. They didn't know where.
东西都带走了 他们不知道她去哪儿了
Does she have a job?
她有工作吗
She worked as a maid at a couple of places.
她在几个地方当女佣
But they said she quit.
但是他们说她辞职了
Well, could you come down,
你能来警局
file a report, and we could get started on it?
填个报告吗 我们就能着手调查了
We told city police. Never heard anything.
我们告诉了城市警♥察♥ 但是没有下文了
Last place she worked, this, like,
她最后工作的地点
religious place, an institute.
是个宗教场所 一个研究所
Panticapaeum?
潘提卡彭
The Panticapaeum Institute?
潘提卡彭研究所吗
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是那个
What are we gonna do?
我们能怎么办
Our city manager Ben Caspere was going to be here to explain this,
我们的市政执行官本·卡斯珀雷原本会来解释
but I suppose I can approximate the information.
但我想我可以大致说下情况
So everybody knows Proposition 1 has passed.
大家知道1号♥提议通过了
And next year construction will start
明年会开工
on a $68 billion high-speed rail up Central California.
在加州中部建一条680亿的高速铁路
An undeveloped valley adjacent to the rail
铁路旁一个未开♥发♥的山谷
and the coastal highway has been purchased
和沿海高速公路已经卖♥♥给
by several holding companies
几个股份公♥司♥了
anticipating a commercial development
预计商业开♥发♥
that will be in line for hundreds of millions in federal grants.
会得到亿万联邦补助金
And the Feds have guaranteed cost overages.
联邦政♥府♥已经担♥保♥了成本溢出
I was told something a long time ago.
很久以前有人告诉了我一些事
Let me share it with you.
我与诸位分享一下
When you see only with God's eyes,
当你透过上帝之眼来看这世界
you see only the truth.
你看到的皆是真♥相♥
And you recognize a meaningless universe.
并认知一个无意义的宇宙
Ginsberg said this to me once.
这是金兹伯格曾对我说的
And it was a gift.
这是一份馈赠
So today's exercise
所以今天我们要练习的
is to recognize the world as meaningless
是认知这世界是无意义的
and to understand that God did not create
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表