剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. I just didn't think that most women--
好吧 我只是以为大多数女人会...
you know, you, would-- I'm just used to--
我是说你会... 我只是习惯于...
you know, I mean-- have you done that a lot?
你经常那样做吗
Let's not talk this to death.
我们不要一直讨论下去了
Hey, I still got some time before I report.
离我报道还有点时间
Yeah, I've got to get ready for work.
我得准备上班了
Can we talk? Please?
我们能谈谈吗 拜托了
I mean, forget this, what just happened.
忘了刚才的事吧
You know, I think this is good, right?
我觉得这是好事 不是吗
Depends on what's expected.
那得看预期是什么
Well, I wanted-- I mean, I thought,
我想... 我是说我觉得
you know, maybe we could talk about taking things forward.
或许我们该讨论一下是不是可以更进一步了
Steve, you're a nice guy,
史蒂夫 你是个好人
but right now is not the time you want to have this conversation.
但最好不要现在谈论这个
Okay. But if you--
好吧 但如果你...
Can you get your stuff? 'Cause I gotta get going.
你能去拿你的东西吗 我真的该走了
Yeah.
好吧
Sheriff's Department!
县警♥察♥
Yo, what's this? Hands! Hands! On your knees.
怎么回事 举起手来 跪下
You running hookers?
你在组织卖♥♥淫吗
Right there! Stay there!
不许动 不许动
Sheriff's Department!
县警♥察♥
Hands up! Get up! Get up!
举起手来 起来 起来
Clear! All right, everybody out.
安全 好了 大家都出去
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Come on.
出去 出去 出去 快点
Right here, right here. Let's go, move, move.
这边 这边 这边走 快走
Clear in the back.
屋后安全
What is this? Webcams.
这是什么 网络视频
Private subscribers. Totally legit.
私人订阅 完全合法
We ain't broke no law of yours.
我们没有违反任何法律
Got IDs for these girls? Visas?
这些女孩有身份证明吗 签证
They American, that what you mean?
她们都是美国人 这就是你想问的吗
Who here is an American?
这里谁是美国人
Say "I am an American" one by one.
说"我是美国人" 一个一个说
I am an American.
我是美国人
I am an American.
我是美国人
I am an American. I am an American.
我是美国人 我是美国人
This is private property. Shut the fuck up.
这屋子是私人财产 闭嘴
Come on, now. Everybody out. Let's go.
快点 所有人都出来 快走
Let's go, on your feet.
快走 站好
All right.
好了
I ran this op because I heard a rumor.
我组织这次行动是因为我听说了一个谣言
Unbelievable. Porn.
简直不敢相信 A片
It's not porn, okay?
不是A片 好吗
Not everybody has a problem with sex. I'm a performer.
不是所有人都有那方面的问题 我是在表演
Oh, okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
So this is like some kind of Meryl Streep type
所以这是某种梅丽尔·斯特里普风格的[美国女星]
expressive creativity?
表达创意
I-- are you off your meds?
你 你是不是没吃药
God, you're fucking hilarious, man.
天啊 你还真逗 伙计
You want people to stop screwing
你希望大家都别捣乱
and start taking drugs, right?
并且开始吃药 是不是
That is so typical. So typical you. That's not...
太像你的作风了 太像了 这样不...
This isn't right. It's not healthy.
这样不对 不健康
Not healthy? Really? And what do you know about being healthy?
不健康 是吗 你怎么知道健康不健康
When you walk, it's like erasers clapping.
你走路时 就像板擦碰撞到一起
Okay. Okay. This isn't your business.
好 好 这不关你的事
So what is this? This is like another "I hate my sister" cycle?
这算什么 又一轮"我恨姐姐"的表现吗
When does that stop? You take another bust?
什么时候能停止 下一次被抓的时候吗
Bust doing what? Masturbating?
为什么抓我 手♥淫♥吗
I'm straight edge now, okay? I'm totally clean.
我改邪归正了 好吗 已经全戒掉了
Okay, then maybe you should get back on something.
是吗 也许你应该嗑点什么药
You know, what you say are my problems
你所说的我的问题
are really your fucking problems.
其实正是你自己的问题
Don't think we got anything.
没什么收获
They even have the business license.
他们连营业执照都有
Yep.
好
芬奇市 走向未来
That low background rumble
低低的背景音
is the sound of paper shredders on the third floor.
来自三楼的碎纸机
First part of a series, it says.
这上说 这是整个系列的第一部分
Talks about municipal salaries,
还有市政工资
undocumented workers,
无证公认
pollution, policing practices.
污染 警务实践的话题
He uses the word extortionary.
他用了"勒索"这个词
Are we expecting subpoenas?
我们在期待传票吗
You know Ben Caspere, the city manager?
你知道 本·卡斯珀雷 市政执行官吗
Gone missing. Second day he hasn't shown up for work.
失踪了 两天没上班了
Lots of people looking for him.
很多人都在找他
Fix on his phone? Shut off.
电♥话♥定位呢 停机了
Mayor Chessani's on defcon.
切桑尼市长也是应战状态
His office has been on the horn all morning.
整个上午他办公室都是通话状态
Some big meeting today.
今天有重要会议
Get with Teague Dixon on this.
和蒂格·狄克逊一起办这件事
Caspere is officially a missing person.
卡斯珀雷真的失踪了
Dixon?
狄克逊
Seriously, Lieutenant, he's--
真的吗 副队长 他...
We're lucky just to detail the two of you.
我们很庆幸现在只需要跟你们俩说
Uh, you know where I should start?
你知道我该从哪儿开始吗
City manager's office, I imagine.
市政执行官的办公室吧
All right.
好吧
License and registration, please, ma'am.
请出示驾照和行驶证 女士
Uh, yes. Yeah.
好 好
Um... I, um...
其实我...
don't have my license on me right now.
忘记把驾照带在身上了
It's at my house.
放在家里了
It's just, like, a mile away in Malibu.
我家离马里布大概一英里的样子
I'm really close.
很近了
You had anything to drink this morning, ma'am?
你早上喝了什么酒吗 女士
To drink?
喝酒
No. No, sir.
没有 没有 警官
Well, I absolutely have not ha--
我绝对没有...
have not have had anything to drink.
喝任何酒
Would you step out of the car for me, ma'am?
请您下车 女士
Sir,
警官
please, if I get in trouble again...
拜托 我不能再惹上麻烦了
Look, I pay my parents' bills for them and...
我帮父母付了账单 然后...
Um, look,
听我说
maybe you could just escort me home
或许您可以载我回家
and we could talk
然后我们可以聊一聊
or do something.
做点什么
A trade, like...
一个小交易...
Hell, I know, Paul. We all know it's bullshit.
我知道 保罗 我们都知道这很操蛋
Soliciting a blowjob to avoid a citation.
拿"吹♥箫♥"换自己不被传讯
That ain't you, kid.
这可不像你 孩子
But they're already looking at that mercenary work.
但他们已经开始调查这桩收买♥♥行为了
This actress, she violated her parole
这个女演员违反了假释条例
by leaving the fucking house to score, I guess.
离开了那该死的屋子 大概是去买♥♥毒品吧
Swerves into traffic high, freaks,
急转弯冲进车流 行为反常
I'm getting flushed.
我认为她已经嗨了
No. Yes.
不 真的
Administrative leave with pay just until IA finishes.
行政带薪休假吧 直到内务部完成调查
The Black Mountain work,
黑山行动
do you know how hard they're looking?
你知道他们查起来有多困难吗
You got a little vacation, that's all.
你休几天假吧 就这样吧
Comes back around about this girl,
等这个女孩的案子调查清楚
and it will, you'll be reinstated.
肯定能调查清楚的 你就能复职了
Back on the bike?
我能继续骑机车吧
I like the bike, sir.
我喜欢骑机车 长官
The highway, it suits me.
高速公路 让我觉得自在
I am no good on the sidelines.
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表