剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
A lot of them on weekends.
大多都是周末去的
Where's Chad?
查德呢
He's not coming.
他不会来了
What? Why?
怎么了 为什么
You're gonna ask me why? Really?
你居然还有脸问为什么
You fucking prick.
你这个变♥态♥
What, that thing at the school?
怎么 你是说学校那事吗
I apologized to Chad and it's between me and him.
我向查德道过歉了 而且这是我俩之间的事
That's not the end of the story and you know it.
不光是这件事 你心里明白
How's that? The police said that someone beat up Wit Conroy.
还有什么 警♥察♥说有人打了威特·康罗伊
Said it had something to do with a schoolyard altercation.
说他被打与发生在学校的某些争执有关
Well, I don't know anything about that,
我不清楚是怎么回事
but sometimes a good beating provokes personal growth.
但有时候孩子不打不成器
It's not like you know any other way, right?
你也不会干别的了 是吗
God damn it.
该死的
Chad gets anxious when he has to be around you.
查德跟你在一起时总是很焦虑
Do you get that? Do you even see it?
你知道吗 你都没有察觉吧
That's bullshit. I-- we talk,
胡扯 我 我们会聊天
we build models, we write letters,
我们会一起搭模型 给彼此写信
I got him this recorder.
我还给他买♥♥了录音笔
And how many times has he written you back?
可他给你回过几次信
He needs me, all right, even if he doesn't know it.
他需要我 好吗 只是他自己还没意识到
And if he gets anxious, it's probably because he knows
如果他感到焦虑 可能只是因为他知道
he's gonna have to listen to his mom talk shit about his dad.
他又得听他妈说他爸的坏话了
Yeah. You're bad, Ray.
没错 你就是很坏 雷
You're a bad person.
你是个混♥蛋♥
And you're bad for my son. Don't say that.
你的存在对我儿子没有好处 别这么说
You know me.
你是了解我的
We had something and--
我们曾经相爱 而且
What I done for you, things started to slip away from me--
自从我为你做了那件事 情况就失控了
No, you didn't do that for me, Ray.
不 你做那件事不是为了我 雷
Don't you dare say that you did that for me.
别说那是为我做的
I had a right by any natural law.
我有权见我儿子
I had a right.
我有权力
I came to tell you this in person.
我来就是想当面跟你说这事
Richard didn't want me to.
理查德本不想让我来的
I'm getting an emergency writ for supervised visits.
我申请了监督探访的紧急条令
What? No.
你说什么 不
We're petitioning for sole custody.
我们正在申请单独监护权
What?
什么
No, why?
为什么
Because this can't go on.
因为我们不能再这样下去了
It can't.
真的不能
I mean, look at yourself.
看看你自己吧
You will not-- no. Please, please, don't.
你不能 求你了 求求你 不要
You used to have something, a decency.
你以前是很正派的
You were good at being decent
你曾经非常正派
until something happened.
直到有事发生
You were fine as long as everything else was fine.
倘若周围一切安好 你便安好
But then something happened
但是一旦有事发生
and you weren't strong enough to stay decent.
你就完全变了一个人
And now You won't get away with it.
现在 你别想就这么跑了
I will burn this entire fucking city to the ground first.
我会把整座城市烧成灰烬
I'll petition for a paternity test, too, Ray.
我还会申请亲子鉴定 雷
If you make me. Don't. Please. Please, don't.
如果你再逼我 不 求你 别这样
Don't do that, please.
不要做亲子鉴定 求你了
God damn it, look, he's-- he's all I--
该死的 他是我的一切...
all right, I'm a piece of shit,
我承认 我是个人♥渣♥
but that boy is all I have in my entire shitty life.
但那孩子对我这糟烂的一生来说意味着一切
No, babe.
是吗
Then don't you know he deserves better?
那你明白他应该过更好的生活吧
Oh, fuck. Son of a bitch.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥他妈的
Some asshole just rear-ended my car. Look, you mother-- ah!
我的车被人追尾了 你这混
Fuck.
操
Son of--
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
他妈的
Next time, we put you in trunk.
下次 我们会把你装到后备箱里
Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
Jesus, buddy. What was that about?
天哪 老兄 这是怎么回事
Oh, God, thank you. Fuckin' me--
上帝 谢谢你 我♥操♥他妈的
Why would somebody come after you like that, guy?
那些人为什么要这样对你
I mean, that was crazy, right?
简直太疯狂了 是不是
I don't know. They just--
我不知道 他们
What did you do to piss somebody off?
你做过什么得罪人的事吗
Can you think of anything? What does that mean?
能想起来吗 你这话是什么意思
I don't know what that means. I'm asking you.
我也不知道 我问你呢
What you might have did to get guys like that after you.
你做过什么 让那些人如此对你
Wait, do I know you?
等一下 我认识你吗
I've never seen you before, but I saw the whole thing.
我从没见过你 我只是看到了事情的经过
And I wish we could figure out what you did.
我希望我们能弄清楚你到底做了什么
Like some kind of behavior
是不是你的某些行为
that guys like that would have issue with.
让那些人看不惯了
Like mouthed off or made a gesture
比如顶撞了他们 朝他们竖了中指
or you run a book in Vinci sweatshops.
或者在芬奇的血汗工厂里管账
What? Is that what this is?
什么 就是因为这个吗
Is what what what is? Is that what you think this is?
因为什么 跟你想的一样吗
It just seems to me like you pissed off some serious people.
反正我看你像是惹了什么不该惹的人
Maybe you ought to take more care.
你应该多加小心
Just a thought, pal.
好好想想吧 朋友
Velcoro and Bezzerides to see Dr. Pitlor.
维尔克鲁和贝泽莱斯来拜访皮特勒医生
We called ahead.
我们预约过
You do surgeries here?
你们这做手术吗
Only cosmetic.
只是整容手术
The clinic employs a small group of medical professionals
本诊所有一组专业的医务人员
who cover a variety of services.
提供多种服务
This is quite a shock.
这太震惊了
Anything he might have told you that indicated
他和你提过麻烦 敌人
trouble, enemies?
之类的吗
The reputation of this clinic rests on its discretion, Officers.
这家诊所名声在外 全靠谨言慎行 警官
Confidentiality.
就是保密
Your patient was murdered.
你的患者被人谋杀了
He's got no living family.
他没有家人
Somebody burned out his eyes with acid, Doc.
有人用酸烧了他的眼睛 医生
Well, of course I am willing to help.
我当然愿意提供帮助
I would hope I can, at least.
至少我希望能帮上忙
What were you treating him for?
他在这里接受哪方面治疗
A number of things. Neuroses, anxiety,
很多 神经衰弱 焦虑
a painful past like many.
许多人都有的痛苦往事
Guilt.
罪恶感
Guilt over what?
关于什么的罪恶感
Ben had a weakness for young women.
本特别喜欢年轻女人
Paying for them, more specifically.
是收钱的年轻女人
He frequented escorts, although it ignited in him
他经常招♥妓♥ 不过这会引起他
tremendous shame and self-loathing,
严重的羞愧感和自我厌恶
which resulted in further damaging tendencies.
进一步导致了自残倾向
Old cycles. How long had he been seeing you?
如此循环 他在你这治疗多久了
About three years.
大概三年
Was he making any progress, his therapy?
对他的治疗有效果吗
I like to think so.
我认为有
His relapses were less frequent
他发作没有以前频繁了
and he didn't compound them with further damaging behavior.
之后的自残倾向也越来越轻了
His habit, did he ever mention any girls by name?
他的习惯 他有提到过哪个姑娘吗
Favorite service? Favorite girl?
最喜欢的服务 姑娘
No, not that I recall,
没有 我没印象了
but I'd be willing to go back over my notes.
但我可以查以前的治疗笔记
What about the name Tascha?
有没有提到过塔莎这个名字
He ever mention her?
提到过她吗
Did he ever mention violence?
他提到过暴♥力♥吗
Trouble with a girl, a pimp?
跟姑娘 皮条客的矛盾
He was sexually obsessed, but he was not aggressive.
他对性上瘾 但并不是主动的一方
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表