剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Caspere was one of the architects
卡斯珀雷是社区
of the community renewal initiative.
重建计划中的建筑师之一
Passing legislature,
通过立法
our city gets to keep 75%
八年来我们市能
of its county tax revenue for eight years.
保留近75%的税收收入
And what's that worth? About $900 million.
那是多少 大概九百万美金
Being kept from the county general fund.
并未算进常规政♥府♥资金
Hell, Ernst, it's our money.
恩斯特 那就是我们的钱了
Vinci's a goddamn success story in a depressed economy.
在经济衰退中 芬奇可书写了神话
State's gonna use the homicide to dig into
州政♥府♥会通过这次谋杀案
whatever they can, Ray.
把这里查个底朝天 雷
Wherever the Caspere case goes, we need you running point.
卡斯珀雷的案子查到哪 你就得跟到哪
Control the sprawl. Control the flow of information.
控制好度 控制流出的信息
Dixon is secondary to you staging out of Vinci.
芬奇警局你下来就是狄克逊了
You'll be working under a Ventura detective
你会给掌管这个专案组的
commanding the task force.
文图拉市的警探做副手
That clear to you, Detective?
清楚了吗 警探
10-4, Lieutenant. Just one question.
收到 副队 只有一个问题
Am I supposed to solve this or not?
我到底要不要破案
Just no surprises, Detective Velcoro.
只要随时联♥系♥就好 维尔克鲁警探
Ray accepts dualities must be effected
雷明白需要优先考虑
to serve public interests.
公众利益
I really do.
确实
Bound? Vinyl fabric.
为什么说被吊起来过 纤维痕迹
You can see the edge of the buckle's imprint on both wrists.
两个手腕明显可见皮带扣的印痕
Tape residue.
还有胶带的痕迹
Pelvic wounds are from a 12-gauge at point-blank range.
骨盆处伤口是由12口径散♥弹♥枪♥近距离施射造成的
Some kind of Super-X heavy load.
算是相当大的伤口了
Came after the eye stuff.
是眼睛受伤后的事
Official COD is heart attack. Trauma-induced.
官方死因是心脏病 创伤性心脏病
A coup de grace.
致命一击
Lividity indicates he was placed
瘀伤表明死亡后
in upright position after death.
他被人为放置成了直立状态
Spent a few hours that way.
维持了数小时
Nothing under his nails, no prints.
指甲里没有痕迹 也没有指纹
No trace at all?
完全没有痕迹吗
His eyes? What the fuck kind of modus operandi is that?
眼睛 这是什么可恶手法啊
Doc said it was hydrochloric acid.
医生说是盐酸造成的
And a shotgun blast happened.
还用了散♥弹♥枪♥
Torture. Somebody wanted to know something.
拷问 有人想从他那儿得到信息
Yeah, his house was tossed.
他的房♥子也被翻了一遍
Somebody's making a move.
有人开始行动了
What? What does that mean?
什么 什么意思
You knew Caspere?
你认识卡斯珀雷
There's deals being done upstate.
北部在进行一些交易
A lot of money moving around. What deals?
大量资金在运转 什么交易
You pull my string? Is that how this works? Jesus, Frank.
探我的底 是这样吗 佛兰克
The more I know, the better I can deal with this.
我知道的越多 就越好处理事情
This is what you deal with.
这就是你该处理的事
Caspere was important to this thing I have going on.
卡斯珀雷对我在做的事很重要
I've got to clean it up now.
现在我得把这事处理干净
So you beat the bushes until you figure it out.
所以你要仔细调查直到查清为止
You ain't no sheriff's brownie. You're a detective.
你已经又不是警长的小跟班了 你是一名警探
Who's your best informant?
你最好的线人是谁
Are you serious?
你真的假的啊
Fucking hell, Raymond.
去死吧 雷蒙德
Vaya!
走开
Vaya!
走开
Peligro.
危险
Yeah, yeah, that's right. Fuck me.
是啊是啊 你♥妈♥的♥
So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Why don't you visit me more?
你怎么不常来
Just busy. The job.
很忙 要工作
The job. We haven't had dinner in ages.
工作啊 我们很久没一起吃饭了
That's why I brought you this, Ma.
所以我给你带了这个 妈
Don't give me that Ma shit.
别跟我套近乎
It's too late for us to start all that now.
现在开始也太晚了
Well, you ought to eat something.
你得吃点儿东西
Oh, I don't touch bread.
我不要面包糠
Peel that skin off for me, Paulie.
帮我把皮剥掉 保利
So strong.
太结实了
I saw your old prom date the other day.
我前些天看到了你过去的舞伴
She got fat.
她发胖了
I remember her.
我记得她
Couldn't wait to have somebody's baby.
等不及要跟男人上♥床♥
She was nice. She was nice to me.
她人很好 对我很好
All the girls are nice to you, Paulie.
所有姑娘都对你很好 保利
You haven't figured that out by now?
你现在还没察觉出来吗
Want to stay tonight?
今晚想留下吗
We can watch a Clint movie.
我们可以看个克林特[美国演员]的电影
You can have your old room.
你可以住你以前的房♥间
I'm working on something.
我还有事
Just came to see... Who is she, you scamp?
只是来看看 她是谁 你个小坏蛋
You rake.
放荡的混♥蛋♥
You got hound's blood just like your daddy.
这一点你跟你老爸一模一样
I'm not gonna be around for a while.
我可能有段时间不会回来
I've got to work around LA and the coast.
要去洛杉矶还有海岸附近工作
Special detail.
特别小组
Then stay. We can play cards.
那就留下吧 我们可以玩儿牌
You can have your old room.
你可以住你以前的房♥间
You been getting any more shifts at the restaurant lately?
你最近有在餐馆上班吗
Not with my carpal tunnel.
没 我有腕管综合征
I'd lose my state check anyway.
反正我也会失去救济
I thought Bill was letting you work off the books.
我以为比尔会让你打黑工
Oh, Bill? Don't talk to me about that motherfucker.
比尔 别跟我提那个混♥蛋♥
Are you gonna give yourself up...
你要放弃你自己吗
or do this the hard way?
还是要来硬的
There ain't no easy with me.
对我来说都不容易
You know that.
你知道的
Damn. I so hate making a mess.
该死 我讨厌弄得一团糟
A lot of paperwork, you know.
太多书面工作 你知道的
It messes with you.
那会毁了你
Screw you. I did my time in prison.
去死 我服过刑了
We're listing contents against insurance audits.
我们在根据保险审计列出房♥内物品
See what was stolen.
看是什么被偷了
Well, somebody was looking for something.
有人在找什么东西
Would explain the torture.
也就解释了为什么会拷问他
Maybe. Guy really thought about fucking a lot.
也许吧 这人还真是总想着做♥爱♥啊
Do you mind?
你能不敲了吗
Psychiatrist appointments.
心理医生的预约
He was seeing a shrink.
他在看心理医生
We need to call every appointment in that calendar.
我们得给日程表上的每一个预约打电♥话♥
Should check all those circled dates against his GPS.
把这些圈住的日期跟他的GPS记录进行比对
Yeah.
好
You pull off that e-cig. Not a lot of people do.
那电子烟跟你还真搭 很多人都不行
This place gets a day-to-day influx of 70,000 people, right?
这个地方每天都有七万人涌入 对吗
Where do they live?
他们都住在那儿
I tried one once. It felt like it was smoking me.
我也试过电子烟 感觉是它在抽我
A real cigarette wouldn't make you feel like that.
真烟不会让你有那样的感觉
Maybe it was just a little too close to
也许那有点儿太像
sucking a robot's dick. I don't know.
吸一个机器屌♥ 我也说不好
Caspere was my bank on this thing.
卡斯珀雷是我的主要投资人
My disposal company set this up.
我的垃圾处理公♥司♥建的这里
Chemical runoff. We took the risk.
处理化学废产品 我们冒了风险
And that risk afforded you the chance to buy into the corridor.
那风险让你有机会买♥♥入中♥央♥铁路走廊
But I'm telling you, that buy was never made.
但我要说的是 收♥购♥没有完成
Caspere had me down for 12 parcels below Monterey.
卡斯珀雷让我付了蒙特利十二个地块的钱
Frank, I can only account for
弗兰克 我只能将卡斯帕雷
what purchases Caspere completed.
已经完成的交易列入预算
Are you saying that I Mr. McCandless,
你是说 麦坎德利斯先生
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表