剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Tell them you need out.
告诉他们你需要脱身了
It's more complicated than that.
情况比那复杂得多
The less you know, the better.
你们知道的越少越好
I can't go to the bosses, not yet.
我还不能去找我的上司
This op I did, it might be nothing.
这次的行动很可能徒劳无功
But I just want you both to be safe
如果我的身份被人发现
if my cover was blown, that it.
我希望能保证你俩的安全 就是这样
Two, three nights tops.
两天 最多三天
And what are we supposed to do?
那我们怎么办呢
Room service.
有事就叫客房♥服务
Don't answer the door or the phone if it isn't me.
除我以外别给任何人开门 也别接电♥话♥
And, you know, just relax.
还有 别太紧张
Okay.
就这样
You bring someone up,
你培养他
invest time and emotion,
投入时间和感情
personal attachment,
个人情感
and hope for what?
期望什么呢
Parity.
期望他们也会如此对你
Well, this is way bigger than Blake.
这件事比布莱克的事重要得多
You got probable future governor
那个未来可能成为州长的
and current Attorney General Geldof there.
现任检察长盖尔多夫盯上你了
And that guy from Catalast, McCandless,
还有卡特拉斯特派来的那个麦坎德利斯
he closed the deal. What deal?
他完成了交易 什么交易
We got these documents
我们从卡特拉斯特
from one of Catalast's holding companies,
下属的一家控股公♥司♥里找到了一些文件
transferred ownership of assets,
他们转让了资产所有权
land in that rail corridor.
铁路项目里的土地
Now, they sold Caspere's shares in two other companies.
他们将卡斯珀雷的股份卖♥♥给了另外两家公♥司♥
One of them's owned by the mayor's kid,
其中一家的老板是市长的儿子
Tony Chessani.
托尼·切桑尼
Him? Kid's a twist.
他 熊孩子一个
I fixed a hit and run for him once. Motherfucker.
我还帮他摆平过一桩肇事逃逸 混账东西
Well, the other company's owned by this older cat.
另一家公♥司♥的老板另有其人
He was at the party.
他参加了派对
I saw him at the warehouse where they dropped the girls last week.
上周我在那些妓♥女♥们集♥合♥的仓库里见过他
Looked European.
看着像是欧洲人
Papers said his name was...
文件上说他叫...
Osip Agranov.
奥涩普·阿干诺夫
He's Russian Israeli.
他是俄以混血儿
Blake was listed as the holding company's treasurer.
布莱克被是那控股公♥司♥的财务主管
So to me, it looked like your man helped Tony
我觉得这一切看上去像是你的人帮助了托尼
and this other guy fuck you out
而那家伙抢走了本该属于你的
of Caspere's shares.
卡斯珀雷的股份
It could be they killed Caspere for them.
他们可能为此才杀了卡斯珀雷的
My old chief Holloway, he was there, too.
前任局长霍洛韦 他也在那
The girl, Irina Rulfo,
那个叫伊丽娜·鲁尔福的姑娘
she said a cop gave her Caspere's stash.
她说有个警♥察♥给了她卡斯珀雷私藏的珠宝
Paid her to pawn it.
付她钱让她去当了它
She said he was white.
她说那人是个白人
You found Irina?
你找到伊丽娜了
Sort of.
算是吧
She's gone.
她死了
You got a name for me?
你找到我要找的人了吗
The man who put you on my wife's attacker?
那个告诉你是谁强♥奸♥了我老婆的人
I'll have it for you by the end of the day.
今晚就告诉你
Word of honor.
我保证
I guess I'll continue with the belief it wasn't you.
所以我要继续相信不是你干的吗
Ray...
雷...
Go ahead and show yourself out just now.
请你现在出去吧
I need a few minutes alone,
我想一个人静静
process the ins and outs of all this.
信息量太大 我得消化一下
Sure.
好
I gotta go anyways.
反正我也该走了
Woodrugh, Velcoro.
伍德拉夫 维尔克鲁
The Rulfo girl said a policeman paid her
那个叫鲁尔福的姑娘说有个警♥察♥给她钱
to pawn Caspere's stuff.
让她去当了卡斯珀雷的东西
Look in LAPD service records, all right.
查一下洛杉矶警局的任职记录
Find out where Holloway was in '92
看看92年的时候霍洛韦在哪任职
and who else was in his squad.
以及还有谁在他的组里
Davis is meeting me this afternoon.
今天下午戴维斯会和我见面
I want her to see those signatures in person.
我想让她亲自看看那些签名
Your sister put me onto you.
你姐姐让我来找你的
Said you were missing.
她说你失踪了
And then this was delivered to her.
然后她收到了这个
Contents of a mailbox you kept.
你留的邮箱里的信件
I need you to look at this stuff.
我想让你看看这些东西
These pictures.
这些照片
Oh, shit, man.
该死 伙计
Forgot I kept that box.
都忘了我留了这个邮箱
Right.
对
Yeah, Tascha must have sent these.
没错 一定是塔莎寄了这些
Tascha?
塔莎
You know Ben Caspere?
你认识本·卡斯珀雷吗
He had a girl he introduced as Tascha.
他身边有个姑娘叫塔莎
Yeah.
是的
I met Ben at the Panticapaeum Institute
我在潘提卡彭研究所认识了本
when I was a maid.
那时我还在做女佣
He was the one.
就是他
He hooked me up on the circuit.
巡演时他勾搭上了我
Tascha-- God-- was his, like, favorite.
塔莎 天啊 那是他最喜欢的姑娘
She's Hungarn.
她是匈牙利人
But she had these plans.
但她提出了这些计划
Photos of these parties I warned her.
拍这些派对的照片 我警告过她
Fuck, maybe she sent these as backup.
操 也许她寄这些只是做备份
Bitch tried to involve me in that shit.
小婊砸是想托我下水
She tried to lackmail them.
她试图勒索过他们
I warned her.
我警告过她
Dudes like this don't play.
这些人才不会任她勒索
Alright, what about these diamonds?
好吧 那这些钻石呢
They mean anything to you?
你知道这些钻石吗
Those must be--
那些一定是
yeah, she had said once
是的 她曾经说起过
that Caspere had shown her these diamonds.
卡斯珀雷给她看过这些钻石
Said they were special like.
说这些钻石很特别
What happened to Tascha?
塔莎怎么了
Wherever we were, it was someplace up north.
我不知道那是在哪儿 北边的某个地方
They found a camera.
他们找到了一个相机
So I think there was a cabin
在屋后的树林里有个
out back.
小木屋
It was Tony C and their guys.
是托尼·C和他们的人
They took her into the woods.
他们把她带进了树林
Will you testify? Fuck, no.
你愿意作证吗 操 才不
I was hammered anyway.
而且我当时烂醉如泥
You know what? Thinking about it,
你知道吗 再想想
I don't know what I've seen.
我不知道我看到了什么
Is that when you tried to get out?
从那之后你才想脱离的吗
I never tried to get out.
我从没想过要脱离
Girl fucked up.
那姑娘是自己乱来
All you gotta do is follow the rules.
你只要按规矩做事就行
I didn't want to get out.
我没想过要脱离
You feel me?
你明白吗
I was never missing.
我从没有失踪
You didn't look like you wanted to be where you were
我找到你的时候 你看起来可不像是
when I found you.
愿意留在那里
I took too much Molly on top of champagne.
我嗑了太多摇♥头♥丸♥ 还喝了很多香槟
So what? It happens.
那又怎么样 常有的事
All right, so...
好吧 那么...
who's the other girl?
另一个姑娘是谁
Her name is Laura, maybe.
她好像叫劳拉
I ain't seen her in like five, six months.
我大概有五六个月没见过她了
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表