剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
300.
三十万
Which I'll pay the day after tomorrow.
我后天会给你们
With an extra five on top. With what?
另外再加五十万 你拿什么给
You know about the Russians?
你们知道那些俄♥国♥人吗
They're dropping roots-- women, drugs.
他们正插手进来 妓♥女♥ 毒品
Taking a chunk of development along the rail corridor.
在铁路走廊项目上分了一大块蛋糕
You'll be taken over inside a year.
你们一年内就会被他们挤出去
Give me what I need,
帮我弄到我需要的东西
I'll help them choke on their piece of pie.
我会帮忙让他们吃不了兜着走
That's 100 now,
这是十万
seven, day after tomorrow.
另外七十万后天给
And this buys what?
用来买♥♥什么
I need two clean cars that are fast
我需要两辆没有记录的车
and some firepower.
还有一些武器
Why trust we'd ever see you again?
我们凭什么相信可以再见到你
Because I need that clean passport.
因为我需要那些空白护照
Then I'm moving on.
然后我就走了
I get where I'm going,
等我到了目的地
I got another half mil for you.
还会再给你们五十万
What are you planning, Frank?
你到底在计划什么 弗兰克
You might say my ship's come in.
你可以说我的方舟就要来了
And who sails this ship?
那是谁在驾驶这方舟呢
You got an APB on Davis's murder?
你因为戴维斯的谋杀被通缉了吗
Davis was supposed to meet me and get the whole story.
原计划是戴维斯去那里跟我见面听汇报
Found her there dead.
结果我发现她死在那里
They probably did it with one of the pieces I keep at home.
他们可能是用我放在家里的枪干的
I switched license plates at a fucking mall.
我在一个商场换了车牌
That's it, then. She was our only authority.
那这就完了 她是我们和官方唯一的联♥系♥
You and her are fugitives.
你和她都成了逃犯
Well, it doesn't make sense.
这完全没有道理
It was cops.
是警♥察♥干的
Back in the '92 robbery,
92年那起抢劫案发生时
Burris and Dixon were serving under Holloway.
伯里斯和狄克逊都是霍洛韦的手下
Caspere worked at the same station.
卡斯珀雷也在那个警局
Jewelry store was their district.
珠宝店就在他们辖区
Caspere probably helped them move the stones.
卡斯珀雷可能帮他们贩销了那些钻石
They were all working together.
他们都参与了那件事
Orphaned two kids.
让那两个孩子变成了孤儿
Leonard and Laura.
莱纳德和劳拉
So that's how they bought in.
他们就是那样起家的
The diamonds and whatever they got for them
他们用那些钻石还有弄到的其它东西
went to Chessani.
跟切桑尼入了股
Next couple of years,
接下来几年里
they migrate into six-figure salaries in Vinci.
他们搬到芬奇拿着六位数的收入
Their own private fiefdom.
他们自己的私人领地
Except Dixon.
除了狄克逊
He was just a regular dick.
他仍旧只是个普通警探
Dixon was checking in on
早在我们发现之前
those diamonds before we ever found them.
狄克逊就在调查这些钻石了
Maybe he knew Caspere held onto them.
也许他知道钻石在卡斯珀雷手上
Maybe it meant leverage for him.
也许这是他手上的筹码
But Dixon taking that headshot,
但狄克逊拍的那张大头照
I checked every arrest record.
我查了所有逮捕记录
Burris busted Ledo Amarilla in '06.
伯里斯06年逮捕莱多·阿马里拉
Released after interrogation, no notes kept.
但调查之后他就被放了 没有记录
That whole day was a setup.
那天就是个陷阱
Amarilla, too.
还有阿马里拉
He thought it was gonna go a different way, I think.
我觉得他以为事情不会这么发展
That's what Caspere's place was tossed for.
所以才会去翻了卡斯珀雷的屋子
Burris, Holloway,
伯里斯 霍洛韦
Dixon, whoever,
狄克逊 不管是谁
they were looking for those diamonds.
他们都在找那些钻石
The last piece of evidence for a 23-year-old double murder.
这是23年前双重谋杀案的最后一件证据
Tascha was gonna blackmail Caspere.
塔莎用来勒索卡斯珀雷
So Holloway, Burris,
所以霍洛韦和伯里斯
they killed Caspere.
他们杀了卡斯珀雷
This just doesn't make sense.
但这说不通
Him dying bought them all exposure,
他的死把他们都暴露了
kicked this whole thing off.
让整件事浮上水面
And if they had Caspere,
而且如果他们抓住了卡斯珀雷
why wouldn't they torture him for the fucking diamonds?
为什么他们不从他嘴里撬出钻石的下落
I mean, it's--
我是说 这
I gotta head home soon.
我得回去了
All right.
好吧
Could you take this to State?
你能把这个案子上交州里吗
State? Davis is dead.
州里 戴维斯都死了
Geldof was at the party.
盖尔多夫是他们一伙的
How about Ventura Sheriff's?
交给文图拉警方怎么样
They're looking to do me.
他们正想着搞我呢
And what have we got?
我们手里到底有什么
Some documents for a holding company?
关于一个控股公♥司♥的一些文件
A theory on some rogue cops from '92?
关于92年一群腐♥败♥警♥察♥的猜测
Feds? Not without more.
联邦调查局呢 证据不够
Unless one of you guys got a friend there,
除非你们谁有朋友在里面
I don't see protection.
不然我们讨不了什么好
That ain't a fucking mayor.
那他妈的哪是市长
That's a homunculus state corporations slid into office.
那是一个被州立集团操控的办公室
Who the fuck even is Los Angeles?
洛杉矶到底他妈的是谁
Nobody can say. See? Nobody knows.
没人能说清 明白吗 没人知道
Nobody expects shit to actually work.
没人指望这些真的管用
Me, my family, we are Vinci.
我 我的家人 我们都是芬奇人
We're a goddamn political dynasty.
我们就是这儿的政♥治♥世家
Like the Kennedys.
就像肯尼迪家族一样
Do me a favor, hum my balls a little, huh?
帮我个忙 给我舔一下蛋蛋
Maybe later.
一会儿吧
Frank.
弗兰克
Another gin.
再来杯杜松子酒
Time to hit the road, Austin.
你该走了 奥斯丁
You don't tell me what time it is.
轮不到你来告诉我几点了
I'm just thinking you might want to get home
我只是认为你应该回家
and take care of business.
处理一下事务
What the fuck's that mean?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
Your boy Prince Tony
你的儿子托尼小王子
has been greasing the skids to slide into your chair.
正摩拳擦掌想接替你的位子
Buying the attorney general with his hookers.
利用妓♥女♥收买♥♥州检察长
Working with a Russian named Osip Agranov,
和俄♥国♥的奥涩普·阿干诺夫合作
Jacob McCandless from Catalast.
还有卡特拉斯特的雅各布·麦坎德利斯
All this in your house behind your back.
这一切就发生在你眼皮底下
Sober up. You might realize you're getting fucked.
醒醒酒 也许你就能意识到自己被坑了
Now get out of here. Closing time all around.
走吧 也该打烊了
I'd have known, I'd have gotten the red carpet out.
要是知道您会来 我会铺上红地毯的
Let me make you a drink.
让我为您倒杯酒吧
Our company bought the lien here, Frank.
我们公♥司♥买♥♥下了这儿的留置权 弗兰克
Same thing at the Lux.
乐享也是
The clubs are ours.
俱乐部是我们的
The clubs?
俱乐部
Shit, man, I'm working just to stay in the black, here.
真是 我这儿才勉强收支相当
We think we can do better.
我想我们可以做的更好
Bring in our own girls, move our own products,
用我们自己的姑娘 卖♥♥我们自己的货
wash our own money.
洗我们自己的钱
We're going to be doing a lot of business in California now.
我们要在加州大展拳脚了
Good for you.
恭喜
I tell you, hindsight,
跟你说 我的教训
I was out of my element with that land stuff.
土地交易的事我压根不懂
Stick to what you know, right?
只玩自己玩得转的 对吧
I must say, you're taking this better than expected.
我得说 你的反应比我预料的好很多
Is Mr. Churchman around? Blake?
丘奇曼先生在吗 布莱克
Shit, no. Guy's been around less the last three months
当然不在 这三个月他来的时间
than my wife's period.
还没我老婆的经期长
You know, Frank, my board,
弗兰克 我的董事会
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表